It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Has Some Anti Trump Extremists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Here's a question for anyone willing to answer:

What do we make of the fact that those chanting "Blood and Soil" were mimicking the same chants and uniform of a neo nazi group from Ukraine that was funded by the US government operation headed by Hillary Clinton?

What does that make Hillary Clinton?

That makes her a NATZEE!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Triggered snowflake go find a safe space this used to be a conspiracy board not a government worship board

YOU are the epitomy of the word "triggered" with that response!

That's funny, coming from somebody who was so upset they felt compelled to challenge somebody to a fight.

How can I fight someone on a computer?

I dunno, you should ask yourself that question since you're the one that did the challenging to begin with.

It's adorable that you're trying to pretend you aren't that guy that challenges people to fights over the internet though.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Im gonna need examples of calling for violence. Anyone doing that deserves a nice little spotlight for our mods to read imo.

The mods don't care lol you should see my private messages

😂😂😂😂
The MODS do care. If you don't think thats the case, I beg you to push the letter 😐 infact, I DARE you.

Remember, attribution bias is stinky and you're coming off a bit smelly. Because YOU think its bad, doesn't mean it is.
🙄

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

At this point in time I think people would prefer Bush.

No longer the worst president in history.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

That could be a parody song.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

and, I've seen some wacked out conservatives posting similar messages directed at the liberals..
if you deny this, I am gonna be real tempted to call you a liar!!

both sides need to calm themselves down a few notches

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Hey! You just said both sides are bad. That makes you a Nazi.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Triggered snowflake go find a safe space this used to be a conspiracy board not a government worship board

YOU are the epitomy of the word "triggered" with that response!

That's funny, coming from somebody who was so upset they felt compelled to challenge somebody to a fight.

How can I fight someone on a computer?

I dunno, you should ask yourself that question since you're the one that did the challenging to begin with.

It's adorable that you're trying to pretend you aren't that guy that challenges people to fights over the internet though.

What I post on the internet is just words. Just like your words.

I am sure that you being a LEO, you understand that words and the internet are not reality, but just people who say what they say within what is acceptable under the law? Damn shame, you seem to support those who want you dead, instead of people like me who are willing to stand up to have your 6.

If I broke the law then come arrest me!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

No longer the worst president in history.

What about Carter?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

and, I've seen some wacked out conservatives posting similar messages directed at the liberals..

I have seen conservatives call for violence, and I have called it out (even today)

But I have never seen a conservative call all Obama or any other politicians and all of their supporters as a danger, and then say if they got to powerful, we would have to kill them all.

That is pretty extreme.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Right wings are snowflakes, left wings are snowflakes, everyone is a snowflake these days according to some users here.

My god, can we stop it now? Can we agree that the ones who are pointing out others as a "snowflake", only compensate their lack of argument?

Seriously, it´s like ATS was transformed into a kindergarden "you´re a snowflake" "no, YOU are a snowflake" "yes" "no" "yes" "no".

Someone will call me a snowflake and "triggered". Well, here´s the news for you: You clown.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I have seen conservatives call for violence, and I have called it out (even today)

But I have never seen a conservative call all Obama or any other politicians and all of their supporters as a danger, and then say if they got to powerful, we would have to kill them all.

That is pretty extreme.

It was said in the context of fascism growing out of control, which you even agreed that there does come a point where violence is acceptable.

Stop being dishonest.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

That is pretty extreme.

Exatly.

Replace "Trump supporters" with "Obama supporters" in those wretched screeds and see what the response would be.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Right wings are snowflakes, left wings are snowflakes, everyone is a snowflake these days according to some users here.

Let me be clear!

I am not a snowflake.

I am an evil racist,nazi,white supremacist that wakes up everyday and looks in the mirror and telling myself I'm privileged.

Now can we all just get along ?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

oh... I think you have?? but, ain't gonna argue with you, continue on, I'll just go back outside and enjoy the day...
heck, even the cow pasture across the road doesn't smell as bad as ATS has been lately!!
have a good one!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: verschickter

Let me be clear!

I am not a snowflake.

I am an evil racist,nazi,white supremacist that wakes up everyday and looks in the mirror and telling myself I'm privileged.

You just took all the fun out of it!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

What I post on the internet is just words. Just like your words.

Really? Then why did you try to edit it so quickly after posting it and completely change your comment? Seems to me if you thought they were "just words" you would've left them as is, for everybody to marvel at your badassery.

I am sure that you being a LEO, you understand that words and the internet are not reality, but just people who say what they say within what is acceptable under the law?

I do understand that, but it's pretty immaterial to the fact that you're that guy that tries to "time and place" people on the internet.

If I broke the law then come arrest me!

No need for the dramatics. Or for getting so "triggered" if you prefer.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So am I, depending on what group you´d ask.

My german sense of humor tells me to take this serious: That´s what my post was aimed at :-P

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

That is pretty extreme.

It was said in the context of fascism growing out of control, which you even agreed that there does come a point where violence is acceptable.

Stop being dishonest.

I said that stopping a regime that is gassing millions of jews justifies violence.

Saying all Trump supporters are fascists apologist, and if to many of them exist they must all be annihilated is completely different.

I can't believe you can't see the difference.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The little anti Trump anti America voices in this forum are nothing compared to the damage that terrorist CNN does to this country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join