It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Has Some Anti Trump Extremists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhereAmEYE

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Grambler

Now this is some BS.

In the other thread, which I'm sure you are referring and will link to, you took another member's comments out of context in order to push your own little narrative and are still unable to properly defend yourself in that thread.

So you decide to start your own on the topic to push the narrative further?

Poor form.

I saw that too, we should alert the mods to close this thread so he can continue the discussion in the other thread
Nothing worse than a deflective coward who jumps ship.

So in that thread people said we couldn't talk about left wing extremism because it wasn't the topic.

On this thread, you want to call the mods and discuss this on the other thread.

I am not just discussing one person or thread, I am talking about anti trump extremism on ATS.

There are plenty of threads that exhibit this; where people say vall trump supporters are fascists and we should attack fascists or not leave them speak.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

¯_(ツ)_/¯

I haven't seen your posts enough to know whether you're a trump supporter or not.

Personally I don't like the name calling. Though in a few cases it may be warranted. But I don't like it in general.

I would hope that people would not side with one party or another and just side with the country and those that live in it.
edit on 22-8-2017 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

They were scum, who promote a racist and anti-Semitic agenda that rests on a foundation of mass murder.

Sounds like a current american political party running around shouting nazi.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

They were scum, who promote a racist and anti-Semitic agenda that rests on a foundation of mass murder.

I think you mean both political parties. No-one like Nazis. This should not be a matter of any controversy whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Now this is some BS.

In the other thread, which I'm sure you are referring and will link to, you took another member's comments out of context in order to push your own little narrative and are still unable to properly defend yourself in that thread.

Poor form.

I saw that too, we should alert the mods to close this thread so he can continue the discussion in the other thread

So in that thread people said we couldn't talk about left wing extremism because it wasn't the topic.

I am not just discussing one person or thread, I am talking about anti trump extremism on ATS.

There are plenty of threads that exhibit this; where people say vall trump supporters are fascists and we should attack fascists or not leave them speak.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

your dumpy tears satiate my thirst

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Got to love a lefty crying Anti Semitism when it's their own crew holding up signs against Israel in support of Palestine. Not a sane person alive would try to make this stuff up!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Now this is some BS.

Poor form.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I am glad you find conversations about the killing of all Trump supporters amusing.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Here's a question for anyone willing to answer:

What do we make of the fact that those chanting "Blood and Soil" were mimicking the same chants and uniform of a neo nazi group from Ukraine that was funded by the US government operation headed by Hillary Clinton?

What does that make Hillary Clinton?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Nope I just mean one.

All anyone has to do is ask them if a jewish state has the right to exist which they will say no.

Asking them if they support abortion and they will say 'womens rights'.

And they DO run around creating racial division and bullsnip with the terms white,white privilege, and other rubbish.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Here's a question for anyone willing to answer:

What do we make of the fact that those chanting "Blood and Soil" were mimicking the same chants and uniform of a neo nazi group from Ukraine that was funded by the US government operation headed by Hillary Clinton?

What does that make Hillary Clinton?

Yep!!!!

link   

People are going insane, Grambler. It's pissing a lot of us off, but there's nothing we can do about it. Except talk about it here. Even that doesn't help.

link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Examples?

(since you seem BIG on examples)

Do you really want to go there?

Embarrassing persons who use alcohol freely to communicate their valor,
especially by citing examples, can only lead to hastening their cruel demise.

If you give a heroin user a large sum of money, it is like personally murdering him, or her.
If you give an attention whore (or SJW) a drop of attention, it will go to their haid same as a single shot
of booze shall certainly infect a dypsomniac to seize a keyboard, and wax loquacious, or militant, and in search of another bottle, or battle. It would seem a closed vicious cycle which keeps them from doing anything creative in the larger realm of ontological open system metaphysics.

Even criticism will likely be misconstrued as flattery, serving but to breathe life into ever smouldering coals
and reignite afresh the bonfire of virtue signalling.

I would rather hope that the chronic symptoms of disease might be recognized as treatable, and that the authors of such florid and demented bravado might recover, and spend a few years reflecting on their ethanol fueled antisocial campaigns, which recovery might extend their years by enabling wholeness and system integrity rather than the tragic biosemiotic breakdown hastened by a conscious decision to imbibe spirits as to hasten a hero's death, which fallacious deduction, I might add, would scamper like healthy roaches who have seen the light, once the chronic, largely assimilated disease symptoms, are pared back to yield irritating, but largely manageable, acute symptoms.

# 860
edit on 22-8-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
I didn't know that only left-wing people despised Nazis. As far as I was aware everyone hates and despises them for being the scum that they are. Frankly anyone who goes around waving Nazi and neo-Nazi flags, menacing synagogues and chanting things like 'blood and soil' deserves to be at the very least pointed at and laughed at. They were not 'good people'. They were scum, who promote a racist and anti-Semitic agenda that rests on a foundation of mass murder.
What was your point again?

Witness the attempt to force us all to virtue signal to attempt to "prove" we're really not Nazis or sympathizers. This is what I am talking about.

This kind of thing shouldn't be necessary. It's a given. Unless you come on spouting out Mein Kampf or something ... it should be presumed you are not a nazi ... until Charlottsville or Trump shall we say.

Now the world is one giant Kafka trap.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: WhereAmEYE

Says the sock puppet.

Because my political opinions differ than yours, I am a sock puppet? That's the second time a Trump supporter called me that today...lol! You people have hit rock bottom, you're getting desperate.

I would call you Triggered but that would just be too easy.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I am apathetic, but I am not adverse to many of his policies so far.

I would have preferred Ted Cruz.
edit on 22-8-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Triggered snowflake go find a safe space this used to be a conspiracy board not a government worship board

YOU are the epitomy of the word "triggered" with that response!

That's funny, coming from somebody who was so upset they felt compelled to challenge somebody to a fight.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I love Stranahan. A level headed voice of reason in all of this. Facts over conjecture.

I can't believe youtube sacked him, of all people. Maybe he's flying to close to the target.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: seeker1963

Triggered snowflake go find a safe space this used to be a conspiracy board not a government worship board

YOU are the epitomy of the word "triggered" with that response!

That's funny, coming from somebody who was so upset they felt compelled to challenge somebody to a fight.

How can I fight someone on a computer?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

People are going insane, Grambler. It's pissing a lot of us off, but there's nothing we can do about it. Except talk about it here. Even that doesn't help.

I know, its unreal.

I have been saying that calling all trump supporters nazi defenders, and the recommending violence against all nazis would lead to extremism, and now we are seeing threaadds where people make fun of trump supporters getting hit or being silenced through force, orr say that violence needs to be used against all trump supporters, and even the possible annihilation of Trump supporters if they get too numerous or influential.

It is frightening.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Now this is some BS.

Poor form.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I am glad you find conversations about the killing of all Trump supporters amusing.

Again, that was not what was said and you are taking the entire conversation out of context.

In that thread you even admitted there comes a point where violence is acceptable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join