It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Has Some Anti Trump Extremists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: RomeByFire

Don't trigger him bro.

LEAVE DONALD AND HIS CULTISTS ALONE

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I was shocked to hear that I wasn't on last weekend, and when I came back people were saying ATS was overrun with Nazi defenders.

Seriously people.

WHO did NATZEE that coming?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Where do We go sit? When I mention "We" I mean those of Us that KNOW any/either and We're still screwed??

The corners are already taken.

It will not change until the populace figures out that there are far more of "Us" than "Them"...

I'd also mention the old 'Worship = War Ship Theory' Get deep into anything enough to get to the 'worship stage' and before You know it this will seem to rub someone the wrong way.. Add the intraweb where You can b!itch and complain and find someone else that has a plate of crap and it catches...

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: seeker1963

Triggered snowflake go find a safe space this used to be a conspiracy board not a government worship board

YOU are the epitomy of the word "triggered" with that response!

You seem triggered

Actually I am sitting here on my 12th beer of the day just having a jolly good day laughing at you!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'm pretty heavily left-leaning, but have pulled away from the social group. Well, ostracized might also apply. I disagreed that throwing money at social programs is the correct course, instead favoring plans that encouraged self-sufficiency and independence alongside more effective solutions rather than perpetuating issues for political gain.

Anyway, the part that disturbs me the most is that it seems even when things are explicitly stated they are spun to be "OK." Yet, when the opposition states something that is questionable and vague, it is spun to be irrefutable evidence of whatever negative narrative is en vogue.

The core behavior there is naturally inherent to bias, but the current level of it is concerning. It seems to be a total disconnect with reality.

I've seen some fellow lefties start to pull away and question things, but enough are still buying into it to give internal stability to the behavior.

I've seen people whom I have respected for years, both here and elsewhere, act completely differently than their established behavior and attitudes. Yet, there doesn't seem to be personal awareness of the divergence.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I really don't care much about Trump beyond him not being Hillary, but because I don't roast him every chance I get and do defend this or that thing, I am now a rabid Trump supporter, too.

I'm getting sick and tired of that also.

It's the flip side of disliking Obama's policies and being accused of being a racist instead.

The best thing I can say about Trump is that he absolutely pisses off every establishment politician on *both* sides of the aisle.
edit on 22-8-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Triggered snowflake go find a safe space this used to be a conspiracy board not a government worship board

You seem triggered

Actually I am sitting here on my 12th beer of the day just having a jolly good day laughing at you!

Shouldn't you be at work?

Typical liberal

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

backing away slowly.

link   

Are you seriously so dense that you couldn't figure out that he was making fun of the predictable canned responses that constantly come out of your camp?

The poster was right though, the Trump fans certainly are easily triggered into little melting snowflakes when their safe spaces are invaded. You people and all your false outrage always playing the victim, it is freaking pathetic.

edit on 22-8-2017 by WhereAmEYE because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: grey580

I really don't care much about Trump beyond him not being Hillary, but because I don't roast him every chance I get and do defend this or that thing, I am now a rabid Trump supporter, too.

I'm getting sick and tired of that also.

It's the flip side of disliking Obama's policies and being accused of being a racist instead.

I was considered a racist douche for being a Ron Paul supporter, now I'm considered a Marxist die whitey die supporter for not supporting Trump

Oh well lol

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

backing away slowly.

IM SOOOO OUTRAGED I JUST CANT HIDE IT

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhereAmEYE

Are you seriously so dense that you couldn't figure out that he was making fun of the predictable canned responses that constantly come out of your camp?

The poster was right though, the Trump fans certainly are easily triggered into little melting snowflakes when their safe spaces are invaded. You people and all your false outrage always playing the victim, it is freaking pathetic.

I am SUPER CEREAL BRO

link   

If I'm going to consider you that, it would be because you support positions that fall under that spectrum not because you don't support Trump.

Now, maybe if you want to socialized my life and are a committed SJW, I'd call you one.

link   

You seem triggered

Shouldn't you be at work?

Typical liberal

Why do you worry about what I do for a living?

If you knew, you would be jealous as hell, trust me!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

edit on 22-8-2017 by WhereAmEYE because: No longer relevant. Please delete.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

Anyway, the part that disturbs me the most is that it seems even when things are explicitly stated they are spun to be "OK." Yet, when the opposition states something that is questionable and vague, it is spun to be irrefutable evidence of whatever negative narrative is en vogue.

The core behavior there is naturally inherent to bias, but the current level of it is concerning. It seems to be a total disconnect with reality.

I've seen some fellow lefties start to pull away and question things, but enough are still buying into it to give internal stability to the behavior.

I've seen people whom I have respected for years, both here and elsewhere, act completely differently than their established behavior and attitudes. Yet, there doesn't seem to be personal awareness of the divergence.

I feel the exact same way. There are some that I may have disagreed with but seemed reasonable that are doing incredible twists and turns to justify these unbelievably vile and disgusting claims.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhereAmEYE

I'm about as dense as you are!

Figure that one out genious.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: bknapple32

Go back a few hours and read his last thread that got locked.

The posts he linked to I found to be incredibly cloying. I had to re read them to verify what they seem to be espousing.

The poster actually did call for Trump supporters to be wiped off the planet. I'm barely paraphrasing.

Sounds like I missed some fireworks. Im "working" So I need folks to make this one easy on me.. link?

Here you are, my friend.

Hopefully I'm misunderstanding his point, but my comprehension skills are generally excellent. Doesn't hurt to get another pair of eyes on it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WhereAmEYE

Nothing worse than a deflective coward who jumps ship.

Says the sock puppet.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I didn't know that only left-wing people despised Nazis. As far as I was aware everyone hates and despises them for being the scum that they are. Frankly anyone who goes around waving Nazi and neo-Nazi flags, menacing synagogues and chanting things like 'blood and soil' deserves to be at the very least pointed at and laughed at. They were not 'good people'. They were scum, who promote a racist and anti-Semitic agenda that rests on a foundation of mass murder.
What was your point again?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join