It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Has Some Anti Trump Extremists

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
ATS is presently littered with foaming at the mouth right-wing haters of liberals that if anything that looks like a deliberate onslaught.

I have rarely seen the same from the left

link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
a reply to: Grambler
Interestingly, I've noticed the opposite trend...where right wingers taunt their (presumably) unarmed lefty friends and telling them that their turn will come.
...we're being played.

I called out exactly what you are discussing earlier today. Of course people will say terrible things on both sides, and it should all be rebuked.

But the amount of people either defending or downplaying a direct call to massive violence against all trump supporters is shocking.

link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: introvert

If you think this thread is a circle-jerk and that makes you sad, why are you here? There are plenty of other lefty circle-jerks you can join.

So you do not like people interrupting your rhythm?

Duly noted.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: introvert

What the # do rapists have to do with Obama supporters? You must be drunk.

Nothing.

What does Trump have to do with Hitler?

Again, an argument no one has made.

Do you argue with shadows on your wall as well?

Then why did you bring up Hitler at all?

It was used as an example in another thread to trap you into taking a position that was in agreement with the member in question. You fell for it as expected.

Now you keep bringing it up.

Question is: Why do you keep bringing it up and accusing me of continually bringing it up?

Based on your posts, I think you are very confused or inebriated.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

You're cherry picking for context that fits your narrative. It's funny, because you actually agree that if the threats warrant it, action should be taken.

This is your defense of this claim.

So I ask you; what threat warrants killing all trump supporters?

And why is bringing that up extreme in its own right?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Xtrozero

Millions, really?

With those numbers you would think there would be dozens of terrorist attacks on a daily basis.

Just one million would be enough to have 24 attacks a day for the next 114 years.

Let me rephrase for you... There are millions of Islamic extremist that would act if given the chance to cause terror...better?

I don't think there is a lot of "fear" in the US for Islamic extremist or the Nazis...walk down a bunch of streets in Chicago or LA and see where the fear is focused...lol

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Hey if anyone becomes a zombie left or right or center I will kill them.
I hope you would kill a zombie trump supporter.
I guess I'm racist for fearing zombies.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: introvert

If you think this thread is a circle-jerk and that makes you sad, why are you here? There are plenty of other lefty circle-jerks you can join.

So you do not like people interrupting your rhythm?

Duly noted.

My rhythm is never interrupted. I'm a drummer for life, it's in my soul. You can't interrupt that, fool.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

So if Richard spencer says the democrats are bad, and if the threat increases, all dmeocratic supporters wiol have to be anhillated, you would just laugh it off because he is talking about zombies.

He would actually have to say it. Then I would look at the context.

Yes it is getting ridiculous.

It got there in the original thread.

We literally have people saying its alright to call for genocide of a political group because it may just mean if they are zombies.

Yes, literal sarcasm.

So explain to me the context in which it was discussed killing all trump supporters, and why that is not extreme and to be called out.

link   
By page twelve this OP has become a grudge match of diminishing returns, and I was going to say P - - - - - - match, but I don't usually subscribe to hyperbolic vulgarity to enhance my argument. I find Grambler the clear and just combatant of honor and truthfulness. SO many debaters were transparent or in my estimation were wordsmiths bent on Grambler's destruction.

The bottom line for me.... I agree and stand in Grambler's corner, as an unapologetic White Christian Straight Pro-Life Republican United States Veteran.

link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Hahaha he's a master

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Closed.....for review.

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

The Political Mud Pit is not a safe space for trolling for laughs. It's not a place to abuse fellow members. It's not a place to post every inane story you just want to rage about. It's not a place to spam off topic content.

This is simple: The mud pit is not a place where members can personally insult each other. You can rip each other's politics up but you can't get personal just to slag someone you don't like. Additionally, posts must be relevant to the stated thread topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Wed Aug 23 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join