It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Has Some Anti Trump Extremists

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

There is a difference between someone physically assaulting an apologist, or a fascist, or a Nazi or a White Supremacist, and one of those sorts attacking a left winger.

I actually agree with this. The average guy on the left is someone I could work with, wouldn't mind having as a neighbor, probably could enjoy a beer with. Course so is the average guy on the right. If some big mouthed Nazi got in some average lefty's face and the lefty clocked him, were I on the jury, I wouldn't convict the average lefty. But, same would be true if some extremist on the left, say one of the clowns from ANTIFA, got in righty's face and righty clocked him, I wouldn't convict righty either.

But here begins the problem, when someone responds to a question like this one:

And just to clarify, being a Trump supporter makes a person an apologist for white supremacy?

With something like:

Yes, recent events have confirmed that with absolute clarity, were there any doubt previously.
Your President is a fascist apologist, and support for him, is support for that apologism and the fascism it advocates for

Then the guy answering becomes the extremist. He's the left wing screwball that's a danger to society, and is so in the same way the screwballs on the right, that being ACTUAL members of the KKK, Neo Nazi's and such are. People who take these sorts of positions, those that try to defend these sorts of positions are exactly who the sane left needs to abandon.

People support/supported Trump for many reasons and varying degrees. To assert that being a Trump supporter is necessarily equivalent to being a Nazi apologist is either the absurd musings of a simpleton or a calculated attempt to deceive and disrupt by a provocateur.

edit on 22-8-2017 by imwilliam because: removed extra word

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The left and right are pretty much the same on here. They paint with broad brushes and yet call you out when you do but act like they didn't. Both parties pretty much throw the same I am right and you are wrong around but think their way is better because they used different word than you. And yet it had the same meaning it was just said by someone who doesn't want to share any of your ideas because you are not affiliated with the same party as them.
This is kind of what I see when I read a lot of the political thread. Flame away if you want ...............I really don't give a poop.
Have a nice night, and remember I still love ya in spite of myself.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Why didn't this discussion occur when Obama was President? Where were the Protestors? White people compose most of the protestor population. IMO, they should be DELIGHTED now that one of their own is President of the USA once again.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: IAMTAT

Mike Cernovich, Baked Alsaka, Brittany Pettibone, Matt Forney, etc

Is it bad that I do not even know who these people are or even have a care to look them up...lol

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Interestingly, I've noticed the opposite trend...where right wingers taunt their (presumably) unarmed lefty friends and telling them that their turn will come.
...we're being played.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why didn't this discussion occur when Obama was President? Where were the Protestors? White people compose most of the protestor population. IMO, they should be DELIGHTED now that one of their own is President of the USA once again.

They automatically thought Obama would be President forever.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sounds like your opinion is racist

link   

originally posted by: introvert

Literally? Show me the post where I said such a thing.

Here is the quote we are referencing.

"As the threat grows, the limitations placed on resistance to it will decrease in severity. It is, therefore, upon fascist elements to ensure they do not grow in power greatly enough, that wiping them out entirely becomes a viable and justifiable option. "

You say he is saying as the threat grows means that he is saying that it means he is saying it could get to the point where it would be to take these actions, and therefore he is not saying doing it now, and so its not a statement worth calling out.

Now what is the suggested action? Wiping out the fascists elements (which he has admitted Trump and his supporters are) entirely.

So if now you are claiming you are not saying that it can be ok to have this hypothetical conversation, on what basis are you defending this statement?

What do you keep saying I am cherry picking because he is saying if the threat warrants it, if you are not saying its not extreme to entertain the idea of a scenario where we have to kill all trump supporters?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

If you think this thread is a circle-jerk and that makes you sad, why are you here? There are plenty of other lefty circle-jerks you can join.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

That thread is a good example of why you shouldn't argue with idiots. They can't come up to your level and you just end up rolling in the manure alongside them.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

What the # do rapists have to do with Obama supporters? You must be drunk.

Nothing.

What does Trump have to do with Hitler?

Again, an argument no one has made.

Do you argue with shadows on your wall as well?

Then why did you bring up Hitler at all?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Xtrozero

That is probably a lot more than islamic terrorists and those really put fear into people.

Well the Islamic terrorists are in the millions, just spread around the world. The KKK/Nazis have been basically a joke...clowns for decades... It is just recently the alt-left has empowered them from a life long path of irrelevance.

edit on 22-8-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

It was your interpretation.

They would all have to die if they all became zombies, technically they would already be dead but they would have to die again.

Yes, that is how silly this has become.

So if Richard spencer says the democrats are bad, and if the threat increases, all dmeocratic supporters wiol have to be anhillated, you would just laugh it off because he is talking about zombies.

Yes it is getting ridiculous.

We literally have people saying its alright to call for genocide of a political group because it may just mean if they are zombies.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Millions, really?

With those numbers you would think there would be dozens of terrorist attacks on a daily basis.

Just one million would be enough to have 24 attacks a day for the next 114 years.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Is it bad that I do not even know who these people are or even have a care to look them up...lol

No. The big players are the established media conglomerates, celebrities and news organizations. These small fries aren't worth the time.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Is it hypocrisy to identify hypocrisy? I don't think so?

I think it's actually worse because he's an American talking about doing that to Americans in the present as opposed to a British person talking about a hypothetical America where fascists have taken over. At least that's what I got earlier when I skimmed the comments. But I was just about to go into the office at the time so I didn't read carefully through the whole conversation.

Wait so you admit you didn't really look at the comments before you caalled this thread a circle jerk? What made you make that comment then, you bias?

Explain to me the hypothetical situation where we may have to kill every Trump supporter.

It's very purpose is to be a circle jerk. If you were concerened about a logical discussion, you would not have bailed on the original thread and created your own. It wasn't going the way you wanted.

You wanted back-up and confirmation bias.

Congrats. You got it.

This thread is not about you; it was about showing people how the argument that aall trump supporters are fascist, and we should use violence against fascists leads to all sorts of calls to violence that are just as extreme as the fascists they claim to be against.

I am sorry if everyone saw you defending extremism, but its not about you.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Here is the quote we are referencing.

So I did not "literally" say what you claimed.

Ok. Glad we cleared that up.

You say he is saying as the threat grows means that he is saying that it means he is saying it could get to the point where it would be to take these actions, and therefore he is not saying doing it now, and so its not a statement worth calling out.

Not sure what you mean. That is a confusing post.

Now what is the suggested action? Wiping out the fascists elements (which he has admitted Trump and his supporters are) entirely.

You'd have to ask him. Hope he knows you moved the conversation over to this thread and called him out specifically.

So if now you are claiming you are not saying that it can be ok to have this hypothetical conversation, on what basis are you defending this statement?

What the # are you talking about?

What do you keep saying I am cherry picking because he is saying if the threat warrants it

You're cherry picking for context that fits your narrative. It's funny, because you actually agree that if the threats warrant it, action should be taken.

if you are not saying its not extreme to entertain the idea of a scenario where we have to kill all trump supporters?

It is extreme, but if fascism rises to the point where violence is needed, so be it.

Even you agree with that.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They did not get any media coverage unless they had a hanging effigy. Besides, the media was too busy putting a halo on the Musl...er...president at the time. Mr Obama.

Also, there were plenty of protests but they were BLM.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

So if Richard spencer says the democrats are bad, and if the threat increases, all dmeocratic supporters wiol have to be anhillated, you would just laugh it off because he is talking about zombies.

He would actually have to say it. Then I would look at the context.

Yes it is getting ridiculous.

It got there in the original thread.

We literally have people saying its alright to call for genocide of a political group because it may just mean if they are zombies.

Yes, literal sarcasm.
edit on 22-8-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join