It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Has Some Anti Trump Extremists

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

No, there is NO difference. Stop trying to rationalize extremism.

I'm not. I'm pointing out the obvious.

Obvious what? Fascism? Hate? Hypocrisy?

Whatever.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Are you a racist or something?

For wearing a white west in the pit? No, sling mud with care and you wont get all wet.

What does the German constitution have to do with recommending violence against Trump supporters.

Its just another way of someone trying to make a justification to use violence against Trump and his supporters.

Yeah, sure. Except the constitution didn't care about Trump, ever. Think again?

Which is exactly why I made this thread, so thanks for illustrating the litanty of excuses used to attack to suggest violence against Trump and his supporters.

Thanks for trying to reduce the fight against fascism to a fight against Trump, but this isn't how this works. You've got much to learn, young Padawan.

edit on 22-8-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

No. You cherry-picked certain comments and did not provide the conversation as a whole for proper context.

What are you talking about? I linked the whole conversation. You cherry pick one comment and take it our of context, and then when the poster posts a list of things that would be justification for a civil war, such as fascist having larger rallies (Trump supporters) or an apologist mentality normalized in the white house (which is claimed it is) that it is time to start shooting.

I specifically would ask should trump supporters be eliminated, and he says they should be under threat because they are fascists. This is not saying if the threat gets higher.

That's pretty much what he said, just not the way you said it.

He said it was based on the level of the threat. Which is similar to saying, if things get worse we will have to act.

And that is correct. If any extreme gets out of hand actions against those extremes are justified. You agreed. Not sure why that is a problem.

I already outlined what he said was considered a high enough threat to start a civil war. You have ignored it everytime.

You are literally making an argument that it is not extreme to say "Well we may have to kill every Trump supporter iof the threat gets there"

That is insane.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Yeah. ATS does.

Just something to accept from here on out.

*shrugs*

Kudos for calling it out.

edit on 22-8-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

What the # do rapists have to do with Obama supporters? You must be drunk.

Nothing.

What does Trump have to do with Hitler?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic

originally posted by: notsure1
I dont know if this has been mentioned in this thread. But Tru -brit hates gay people. Its funny how he calls for violence when he has been the so called "victim" of someone just lying about him.

Nazis hated gay people too. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Aaanndd this thread has officially jumped the shark. Pathetic.

Why if All trump supporters are Nazis because he said so then he hates gay people because that guy said so..

How does it not work that way??

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

What are you talking about? I linked the whole conversation.

I'm not talking about one link. I'm talking about what you are quoting. Cherry-picked.

You cherry pick one comment and take it our of context

I do not fall for the "I know you are but what am I approach".

I specifically would ask should trump supporters be eliminated, and he says they should be under threat because they are fascists. This is not saying if the threat gets higher.

Again, under threat of what? He did not say we should simply kill them for being fascist. There is much more context than you are providing.

You are literally making an argument that it is not extreme to say "Well we may have to kill every Trump supporter iof the threat gets there"

Literally? Show me the post where I said such a thing.

That is insane.

You're right. You're not making much sense now.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Grambler
However, I don't see that on the same level of justifying annihilating all Trump supporters if the gain more members or power.

Maybe because that was never actually said.

it was.

I showed it time and time again.

Its on page 4 of that thread.

The defense that has been goven is ridiculous.

But lets say I believe it for a second.

By talking about the anhillation of all Trump supporters, he meant if things get to that point.

To even suggest that is so insane that it is incredible people are taking iot serious.

What screnario could possibley justify killing all trump supporters?

You might as well say well if the threat gets too bad, we will have to kill all children.

People would say what are you talking about, that is insane.

But I am supposed to believe that someone this isn't a ridiculous hateful comment because he just was talking about some imaginary scenario where it could be justified>

It is an absurd excuse to justify such a hateful comment, and its not true anyways.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

What the # do rapists have to do with Obama supporters? You must be drunk.

Nothing.

What does Trump have to do with Hitler?

Again, an argument no one has made.

Do you argue with shadows on your wall as well?

link   
Death throes of the DNC (as a party). Stay strong.
edit on 22-8-2017 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

As many right wing extremists also.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Is it hypocrisy to identify hypocrisy? I don't think so?

I think it's actually worse because he's an American talking about doing that to Americans in the present as opposed to a British person talking about a hypothetical America where fascists have taken over. At least that's what I got earlier when I skimmed the comments. But I was just about to go into the office at the time so I didn't read carefully through the whole conversation.

Wait so you admit you didn't really look at the comments before you caalled this thread a circle jerk? What made you make that comment then, you bias?

Explain to me the hypothetical situation where we may have to kill every Trump supporter.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Think I'm going to launch an AMA for the lulz.
"I'm Antifa supporter - ask me anything".

1. No
2. No

conservative Republican.

Duped by psychopaths or sociopath since birth? Just kidding... maybe.

#Chomsky

link   

If they all become zombies sorry I would have to kill them.

link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Thanks for trying to reduce the fight against fascism to a fight against Trump, but this isn't how this works. You've got much to learn, young Padawan.

We are talking about threats to Trump supporters, not just fighting fascism. In fact, I disagree that Trump supporters are fascists.

So whats your point, the German constitution justifies violence against Trump supporters?

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't recall you having ever said anything that would lead me to conclude that you are a racist. I don't think anyone should be harmed for their support of Trump. Nor do I believe that "Trump supporter" is even close to synonymous with "racist."

Can I ask you a few quick questions?

1. Do you think that Tweets like this are clear evidence of Mike Cernovich knowingly, consciously and deliberately supporting the Alt-Right which he is at the time claiming to be a part of? If you need more, I have more. If the "white genocide" # isn't enough to convince you that Mike Cernovich knew exactly what the Alt-Right was, I can provide that too. Though I'd think you were trying to deflect disingenuously af.

2. Do you think that in all your pro-Trump posting you've ever inadvertently posted information sourced to people who were Alt-Right or advocates for the Alt-Right and therefore contributed to advancing those persons' brands?

3. Would it be fair to conclude that anyone who did run around posting things from the likes of Mike Cernovich, Baked Alsaka, Brittany Pettibone, Matt Forney, etc — helping them to build their own brands and increase their followings — did therefore, even if it was completely unwitting, help to drag right-wing extremism into the mainstream of Trump support.

Those are dead honest questions. I'm not trying to insult you in anyway. My sincere belief is that a lot of people were duped by these clowns who blurred these lines and inadvertently, contributed to popularizing a class of better dressed neo-Nazi.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
There is like less than 10,000 KKK/Nazis in the US, Not sure who would fight who. I think we should let the alt-right go against the alt-left with no winner...

What gets me is on the same weekend that a couple of hundred Nazis FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY have a protest, lol big numbers... In Chicago alone 23 people were shot.

Where is the up roar over all that?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

It was your interpretation.

They would all have to die if they all became zombies, technically they would already be dead but they would have to die again.

Yes, that is how silly this has become.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That is probably a lot more than islamic terrorists and those really put fear into people.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Is it hypocrisy to identify hypocrisy? I don't think so?

I think it's actually worse because he's an American talking about doing that to Americans in the present as opposed to a British person talking about a hypothetical America where fascists have taken over. At least that's what I got earlier when I skimmed the comments. But I was just about to go into the office at the time so I didn't read carefully through the whole conversation.

Wait so you admit you didn't really look at the comments before you caalled this thread a circle jerk? What made you make that comment then, you bias?

Explain to me the hypothetical situation where we may have to kill every Trump supporter.

It's very purpose is to be a circle jerk. If you were concerened about a logical discussion, you would not have bailed on the original thread and created your own. It wasn't going the way you wanted.

You wanted back-up and confirmation bias.

Congrats. You got it.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join