It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Has Some Anti Trump Extremists

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I listed what was specifically was said what would make the level of the threat justify shooting people, including fascists having big rtallies (and remember thats Trump supporters) or fascists apologists having their opinion in the white house, which is admitted in the thread has already happnened.

No. You cherry-picked certain comments and did not provide the conversation as a whole for proper context.

I just posted should trump people be eliminated? It could have been responded to with "Well no, but if things get way worse" which is still outrageous.

That's pretty much what he said, just not the way you said it.

He said it was based on the level of the threat. Which is similar to saying, if things get worse we will have to act.

But instead it is cryptically said they are under threat. The whole exchange outlines why violence against the trump supporting apoligists is justifed now, and if they gain more power, then a civil war, shootings, and anhillation should be on the table.

And that is correct. If any extreme gets out of hand actions against those extremes are justified. You agreed. Not sure why that is a problem.

You keep trying to bring up hitler. Its so dumb it barely warrants a response.

Are you drunk? I mentioned Hitler once as an example in the other thread, one in which you agreed with, and have not mentioned Hitler once in this thread, until you brought it up.

Trump is not hitler. Saying hitler should have been defeated (apologies if you didn't say earlier) is a non argument.

I did not say he was Hitler and it appears you are debating an argument no one has made.

Do you think we should use violence against rapists?

Depends on the situation. Context is key, is it not?

Well then you agree its ok to say if Obama supporters become to big of a threat we will have to eliminate them

What the # do rapists have to do with Obama supporters? You must be drunk.

Do you see how stupid this is?

Yes. The stupidity is obvious.

edit on 22-8-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I miss those days where the ATS public could communicate without insulting each other , i havent been here long but long enough to notice the change.

Please do not call me nazi for pointing this out

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

For someone slinging mud all day long you seem to be pretty concerned about the white west you don't have. Fascinating!

Now.. if you could kindly go back to read my first reply?

We have Art.20 straight from the constitution of Germany in my first response to this fine thread of yours. We're officially done with the Bollocks, there is no "left leaning" in defending the constitution, ya know... it's constitutional by definition. Get it?

Where did I mention "white west'?

Are you a racist or something?

What does the German constitution have to do with recommending violence against Trump supporters.

Its just another way of someone trying to make a justification to use violence against Trump and his supporters.

Which is exactly why I made this thread, so thanks for illustrating the litanty of excuses used to attack to suggest violence against Trump and his supporters.

link   

link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
I miss those days where the ATS public could communicate without insulting each other , i havent been here long but long enough to notice the change.

Please do not call me nazi for pointing this out

Haha, yeah. Nazi!

Jk.

link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Do you support Antifa or Blm? If so, you're likely an extremist. No different than a kkk member. Shockingly, there are tons of supporters on here.

Really? Tons of supporters on here?

Again, I can count the actual BLM and Antifa supporters on here on maybe one hand.

I support neither group. I do not need to join Antifa to fight or oppose nazis, nor does trashing cars and throwing bottles of urine at cops actually fight fascism, or do anything to to stop Trump and his trolls.

I don't need to join BLM to oppose police brutality, or to acknowledge and fight racial discrimination in policing.

But there are actually big fundamental differences between the Nazis and KKK vs Antifa. Antifa is more comparable to a mob mentality, but Nazis and KKK are much closer in though and action to groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda than Antifa are.

Antifa, at it's core, is a bunch of pissed off kids breaking crap for reasons even they cant fully explain.

link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

But we can call you Antifa for that?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

link   
Let's cut to the chase.

I've been here a fairly long time.
Many of you know me and are familiar with my threads and posts over the years.

I am a white, male, conservative Republican.
By any fair definition, I am a Trump supporter.
I voted for him, believe in him...and I stand with him now.

So I ask:

1.) Does anyone reading this believe I am a racist or a white supremacist because I strongly support President Trump?:
YES or NO?

2.) Does anyone here think I deserve to be harmed because I support President Trump?:
YES or NO?

FTR: I do not believe I am now...nor have I ever been a racist or a white supremacist.

It's OK to be honest.
I won't hold any response against anyone for giving a sincere YES or NO answer...because I asked you for it.

I would just like to know.

edit on 22-8-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Triggered snowflake go find a safe space this used to be a conspiracy board not a government worship board

YOU are the epitomy of the word "triggered" with that response!

You seem triggered

I get triggered every time I hear the word triggered. What a dumb ass word.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

No, there is NO difference. Stop trying to rationalize extremism.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
However, I don't see that on the same level of justifying annihilating all Trump supporters if the gain more members or power.

Maybe because that was never actually said.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic

originally posted by: notsure1
I dont know if this has been mentioned in this thread. But Tru -brit hates gay people. Its funny how he calls for violence when he has been the so called "victim" of someone just lying about him.

Nazis hated gay people too. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Aaanndd this thread has officially jumped the shark. Pathetic.

Indeed.

Again, this is the douchiest thread I think I've seen.

The discussion should have stayed in the other thread. Too bad the OP had to bail and run for echo chamber cover.

link   

Is it hypocrisy to identify hypocrisy? I don't think so?

I think it's actually worse because he's an American talking about doing that to Americans in the present as opposed to a British person talking about a hypothetical America where fascists have taken over. At least that's what I got earlier when I skimmed the comments. But I was just about to go into the office at the time so I didn't read carefully through the whole conversation.

link   

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
So much awesome in this thread. My favorite so far was the seeker / shamrock argument.

If all you people ever got in the same room you would either:

A) Talk like a bunch of respectful adults.

B) have an awesome slap fight.

I want to get in on this hate fest. Maybe theantediluvian can do one of those cool expose of my post history.

Can't wait for the man across the pond to chime in.

Hate on everyone

edit on 22-8-2017 by FauxMulder because: haters gonna hate

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

No, there is NO difference. Stop trying to rationalize extremism.

I'm not. I'm pointing out the obvious.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Im gonna need examples of calling for violence. Anyone doing that deserves a nice little spotlight for our mods to read imo.

There was a thread: Is it all right to punch a nazi?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join