It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos at Charlottesville City Council meeting on violent rally

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Im with you on your snarky first sentence! The second would be a lark, Bloods and crips applying for a protest permit? oh the lulz!

The real fun would be when BLM shows up to counter-protest. After all, Crips and Bloods are a greater danger to black lives than the KKK.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well not really chaos if its a stage politic event for the cameras.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I love town meetings.

People don't realize they have the right to speak for a time period, when given your turn.

They could have made the most out of this opportunity, to drill their elected representatives....but weren't able to show patience or respect. The chairperson seemed reasonable, and knew the procedure, a warning, then ejection and you have to go...because if they have to adjourn the meeting it's a specific charge, the same as interfering with a parade, I kid you not.

I remember one time, I got thrown out of a budget meeting and showed up a half hour later for the regular meeting...people were ghostfaced when I crashed the doors open. Double meeting, double trouble.

I digress, but this is when comes to mind. I use my speaking time at local meetings to crush tyrants. This was just a bunch of hooting and hollering.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Those protestors need to come to the Chicago city council meetings! The Mayor Emmanuel starts if off the meeting with..."It's an outrage that 18 people were murdered in our city last week! Now...let's get down to important business. How can be fight Trump and allow more illegal immigrants into our city. Any ideas guys and gals!?"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join