It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A rebuttal to the 'never Trump' crowd on Afghanistan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: jjkenobi

That's not historically accurate, regardless of your alt-right rhetoric against Obama and all thing Obama.
The Afghanistan war goes back to Bush, the other old guy.

Yep bush started it, and Obama made it worse. The US has both of them to thank for the Heroin epidemic that our nation currently faces.

Mohammed Omar started it when he refused to immediately hand Osama bin Laden over to the United States following Al Qaida's attack against US civillians on 9/11/01. It is now well past time for the US to end this war, and to do so by actually defeating the enemy in Afghanistan... not appease them, not pull out and leave the job undone, but destroy the enemy, salt the ground, and return home.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Gee, if this whole Afghanistan thing is so easy (kinda like healthcare reform and the immigration crisis) why didn't the Russians put an end to it when it was their mess? I've heard the Russians can do anything.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
You guys will literally believe anything he says as undeniable fact and don't even bother questioning yet.

Why isn't Hillary in prison?

Still expect people to believe a word that comes out of this clowns mouth

I see a lot of reservations from trump supporters on this, including me.

Trump doesn't run, and isn't qualified to run the DOJ. You must be a Republican establishment guy. Yep your people screwed this up in the first place. No you blame Trump.

Just when did the Republican Establishment and the Democrats get married??

I didn't get an invitation....

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: 3daysgone

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: jjkenobi

That's not historically accurate, regardless of your alt-right rhetoric against Obama and all thing Obama.
The Afghanistan war goes back to Bush, the other old guy.

Yep bush started it, and Obama made it worse. The US has both of them to thank for the Heroin epidemic that our nation currently faces.

Mohammed Omar started it when he refused to immediately hand Osama bin Laden over to the United States following Al Qaida's attack against US civillians on 9/11/01. It is now well past time for the US to end this war, and to do so by actually defeating the enemy in Afghanistan... not appease them, not pull out and leave the job undone, but destroy the enemy, salt the ground, and return home.

We can start by cutting them off at the pass.

The one they use to go in and out of to pakistan and launch the spring offensives after the winter.

MOAB the piss out of the mountains.

ROE has been changed, I don't think talking works, just can't trust them to give up the ideology that drives them.

Only way to win is to kill em.

Bunch em up and take em out.

Flip it to Afghanistan, where terrorists go to die.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join