It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix on high alert for Trump rally

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Wow, we agree on something finally ... kinda.

"Left and right" are fictions promoted by the media and entertainment industries as part of plans to "divide and conquer" th e population.

The rally and the protest and Trump himself are political theatre.

Interesting that you started out so strong, and by the end, are right back in the "us and them" boat, huh?

Still star for your first line.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

Do you see a win for anyone with this?
No one wins.
It's not good for the country and trump is a mindless idiot for doing this right now.
I understand that with more than two thirds of the country disapproving of the way you're doing your job as president its painful to hear and that he's had a very rough time of it lately and needs to be embraced by his base. The shrinking ever declining base that is.
He's going to his safe space. I bet we don't see a hair of the person who made that prewritten by someone else speech he made last night. I bet it's all about how he got to 270 how he won when no one thought he would ( including himself I might add) how he's the only hope for America and he can do it all by himself...How Hillary should be in jail . In other words his greatest hits album again.
Because he craves the attention and applause of the very few who still support him.
There very well could be many more protesters than attendees because that the makeup of his approval rating. Six out of ten think he's failing and misleading and don't trust him.

Then we can count on all the "Protesters" to not "attend" outside the event.

They should listen to you !!

$50+/hour is a pretty good gig for these assholes.
If they didn't turn my stomach so much, I would join them for the money alone.
It would be cool to try to sabotage them somehow from the inside lol

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The left is not the popular way of thought in this country. This thread alone is a great indicator of that.

Or

The left side members of ATS haven't got out of bed yet.

Or they are all in Phoenix doing real world stuff and have no time to post.

IDK

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

Do you see a win for anyone with this?
No one wins.
It's not good for the country and trump is a mindless idiot for doing this right now.
I understand that with more than two thirds of the country disapproving of the way you're doing your job as president its painful to hear and that he's had a very rough time of it lately and needs to be embraced by his base. The shrinking ever declining base that is.
He's going to his safe space. I bet we don't see a hair of the person who made that prewritten by someone else speech he made last night. I bet it's all about how he got to 270 how he won when no one thought he would ( including himself I might add) how he's the only hope for America and he can do it all by himself...How Hillary should be in jail . In other words his greatest hits album again.
Because he craves the attention and applause of the very few who still support him.
There very well could be many more protesters than attendees because that the makeup of his approval rating. Six out of ten think he's failing and misleading and don't trust him.

Then we can count on all the "Protesters" to not "attend" outside the event.

They should listen to you !!

$50+/hour is a pretty good gig for these assholes.
If they didn't turn my stomach so much, I would join them for the money alone.
It would be cool to try to sabotage them somehow from the inside lol

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
trump should order 10000 military personnel at the event with shoot to kill orders for any violent LEFT protesters... at least thats what i would do

problem olved
edit on 22-8-2017 by Jiggly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Sillyolme

Silly ... you know free speech is only for Republicans and/or Trump supporters.

Everyone else is "dangerous terrorists."

Their problem is that no Trump supporter or Republican goes into their "free speech rallies" to shout out 3-word sentence distractions.

No glory in that.
edit on pm831pmTue, 22 Aug 2017 13:31:34 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly

left or right, violence is violence.
just as racism knows no color any more than a gun knows the good guy from bad.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Trump still campaigning. Dude, you won.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Yeah, I agree. This sh%t has become ridiculous. I think the Boston situation is what made me really turned off by all of this.

a reply to: Sublimecraft

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I think all sane, rationale people need to come together on both sides and not join the hysteria, and also begin not supporting how far identity politics has gone with all of this triggering.

We also need to come together to resolve the real issues: US empire and war mongering, education change and equity, corruption in politics, a restoration of real journalism and accurate media, and economic opportunity for all. Environment matters too, and I'm not talking about climate change.

Sorry, off topic.

I love that area. I lived in Tucson for two years and Phoenix for two years. Have you been camping out at Apache Lake out past Canyon Lake?

a reply to: Cornczech

edit on 22-8-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
At this point, I don't think it is constructive for certain self-identified liberal groups to be acting with such hysteria and also in some cases, violence. I'm saying that even if someone agrees with them about Trump. It's turning people off at this point, including to a degree myself. a reply to: underpass61

edit on 22-8-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
trump should order 10000 military personnel at the event with shoot to kill orders for any violent LEFT protesters... at least thats what i would do

problem olved

Couldn't they just whip out their kabar knives and gut the protesters? Those bullets might be needed in Afghanistan.

Bring one up for Trump to sacrifice at the podium.

Might as well make descending into chaos a special event.

New chant: USA USA HATE HATE HATE

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
At the same time, he is the president, and has a right to make speeches and hold rallies. Others do that too you know.

As to speeches, don't you realize that most high level politicians rarely write their own speeches? They usually have speech writers employed.

a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Look, I'm not a Trump supporter, nor a conservative.

But cointelpro is a real thing, on both sides. It's a literally proven conspiracy theory. The government and "deep state" has been infiltrating and provoking sub cultures, protest groups, and extremist groups since at least the 60's.

a reply to: Gryphon66

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

You just made a common sense post about a political event.

Why not just admit you're a Nazi?

(just kidding, really. I don't think you're a Nazi)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Ha!

At this point I'm worried that if I say such things around a few of my liberal friends, I really will get branded one!

a reply to: DBCowboy

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join