It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix on high alert for Trump rally

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: WhereAmEYE
a reply to: Sublimecraft

What is it with weakminded yanks being triggered because the TV's have brainwashed them to think a particular way?

What is it with the weakminded Australian Donald Trump Fanboys that ATS members have brainwashed them to think a particular way?

Is Australia that boring and lacking male role models??

This event is just another chapter in the play...

Clearly you're a sock-puppet - why don't you edit your post again - for the 7th time.......get it off your chest.

LOL in your words..."so easily triggered"

No sock puppet here, just an old school player starting over.

You have a lot of nerve accusing other members of using sock puppets...

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hmmmmmmmmm.....interesting point!a reply to: subsandwich

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
After the speech last night - it could be a re-start (a rebirth); but why so metaphysical and in our face? Is it "ritual"? Is it coincidence?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

Do you have a working link for that?

Would love have it!

I will search for it in the mean time.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So Phoenix isn't actually on alert for the Trump rally or Trump's supporters. They are respectful and peacful.

Phoenix is really on alert for the violent, intolerant, leftist "protestors" who will show up and act like uncivilized children.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cornczech

originally posted by: WhereAmEYE
a reply to: Sublimecraft

What is it with weakminded yanks being triggered because the TV's have brainwashed them to think a particular way?

What is it with the weakminded Australian Donald Trump Fanboys that ATS members have brainwashed them to think a particular way?

Is Australia that boring and lacking male role models??

This event is just another chapter in the play...

and WHEN did ATS start getting filled with name callers?

All I did was reword Sublimecraft's name calling tirade...why didn't you call him out on his crying antics? I see partisan back scratching is alive and well in this thread.

If you think my post was bad and mean spirited, you should see what they have planned for tonight. All the puppets will bow to every whim of their master.

edit on 22-8-2017 by WhereAmEYE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

So Phoenix isn't actually on alert for the Trump rally or Trump's supporters. They are respectful and peacful.

Phoenix is really on alert for the violent, intolerant, leftist "protestors" who will show up and act like uncivilized children.

well um

uhh

YES.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Look to see if crowds for hire is looking for a lit of people within a 500 mile radius... wouldnt be surprised...

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Are the protesters going to:

A) Gather peacefully, and effectively present their opposition so the average citizen understands their position?

or

B) Become a violent mob running amok causing injuries, property damage, and basically acting like unhinged lunatics?

Hmmm, tough call

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I hear trump is going to pardon sheriff joe today

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I hear trump is going to pardon sheriff joe today

BwaaaaaHaHaHa

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Sounds like once again violent law breakers will disrupt a legal peaceful rally.

When are Americans going to be sick of this @#$@#.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Pathetic and weak - that's what anyone is who is triggered by Trump is. These weakminded retards forget that Trump was not even on the radar 18 months ago - except as the butt-end of democrips' jokes that it's a big fat LOL that anyone could even conceptualize Trump running for the oval office.

Oh how the fools have been bought-down-low.

Oh what a day! what a lovely day!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Pathetic and weak - that's what anyone is who is triggered by Trump is. These weakminded retards forget that Trump was not even on the radar 18 months ago - except as the butt-end of democrips' jokes that it's a big fat LOL that anyone could even conceptualize Trump running for the oval office.

Oh how the fools have been bought-down-low.

Your question is how does the Americans or 'yanks' get brainwashed by the media to think a particular way when all it took was a headline to get your response...
but I'm sure you read the entire article... and im sure you are well versed in US politics beyond what you see on the news since you can see things first hand here... or is ats your source of generalization so you can jump in with the crowd....

Clearly you're triggered because I am not the topic of the OP - butthurt Trump haters are, Mr off-topic.

Grow up - my knowledge about America comes from a variety of sources and books in my possession as well as my ongoing visits for the past 15+ years - unlike you, I actually seek verifiable information.

various sources... verifiable information, visits.... , you're exposing yourself.
the topic you turned the OP into is brainwashed yanks from news outlets... supposedly your verification sources are not news outlets, or maybe your news outlets are better than others (as others would claim as well)
in your attempt to call me a Trump 'hater' buthurt for whatever reason, you just show you get your news from the same outlets controlling all news. your partisan inflammatory speech has no real affect on you since you are not here in the states to see what it does to the public.

keep your fallacies for yourself.
edit on 22-8-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Your responses to Sublimecraft are keeping this post off-topic and personal-really below ATS standards.

On topic-I would hope, even as democrats, that the Mayor and Gov. of Arizona would respect the office of US president as well as the man himself from inside and outside terrorists or bought instigators.

If they are announcing already for their President to stay away they are speaking loudly of their support for trouble-makers. What a sad day for Arizona and our country. I am not a supporter of Trump but of my country and the office/person as I was during Obama's reign-and he really disappointed me.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Yeah, whadaya gonna do. Fox News will do that to ya.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
It's not high alert because of Trump, but because of roving bands of urine-throwing leftists.

No, it's Trump - it's definitely Trump. Which is the cause, and which is the effect?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: redtic

Somehow I don't think the weakminded, violent protesters are watching Fox.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
It's not high alert because of Trump, but because of roving bands of urine-throwing leftists.

No, it's Trump - it's definitely Trump. Which is the cause, and which is the effect?

Trump is the cause, infantile tantrums are the effect.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Somehow I don't think the weakminded, violent protesters are watching Fox.

I was picturing stuff like the following video when reading Sublimes post.

"our job tonight is to actually scare people to death on this subject" -Brian Williams

edit on 8 22 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join