It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Trump ‘racing towards disastrous war’ with Iran or N.Korea

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Well it's from Ron Paul, and the source is Russia Today, so it surely can't be fake news on here right?

Libertarian icon Ron Paul has accused Donald Trump of betraying his promises to the American electorate by seeking a new conflict with either Iran or North Korea, warning the US president that any such war will put an end to his term.
“President Trump seems to be impatiently racing toward at least one disastrous war. Maybe two. The big question is who will be first? North Korea or Iran?” wrote the 81-year-old former congressman in his weekly column published on the site of his Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity.

www.rt.com...

Never been a fan of Paul and I have the history to show for it. But his foreign policy I'll agree with 99% of the time. It's true, this is just another example of how hypocritical this man is. How many threads did we have complaining about Obama upping troops in Afghanistan? Using drones? Libya? None stop. If we're going to scrutinize, it should be done consistently.

The dirt just keeps on piling up. Can't be ignored.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Dont think Iran or North korea will have anything to fear as the US navy will have crashed all it ships soon.....derp

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Ron Paul is right. As usual. I don't see eye to eye with him on nk. That's it tho. U.S. Foreign policy pretty much sucks otherwise. Let's get out of the middle east._

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Ron Paul is right. As usual. I don't see eye to eye with him on nk. That's it tho. U.S. Foreign policy pretty much sucks otherwise. Let's get out of the middle east._

The entire wotld need to go into North korea and make a example to show you cant extort countrys by threating nuclear strikes.

Kim jung un needs a small cell in either the USA or South korea in general population, put on a diet and the prison guards instructed to call him dear leader sarcastically.
The little tyrant needs to lose EVERYTHING and be reduced to nothing.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
We're not 'racing' towards conflict. It's racing towards us, thanks to the lackadaisical passivity of the former administration.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
When has Ron Paul been right about anything?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

The Charade remains the same...

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Never been a fan of Paul and I have the history to show for it. But his foreign policy I'll agree with 99% of the time. It's true, this is just another example of how hypocritical this man is. How many threads did we have complaining about Obama upping troops in Afghanistan? Using drones? Libya? None stop. If we're going to scrutinize, it should be done consistently.

He has more access to what is going on now, it does not surprise me that he is changing his mind about certain things. At least it means he is open minded.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
We're not 'racing' towards conflict. It's racing towards us, thanks to the lackadaisical passivity of the former administration.

Nice spin but not entirely correct.

You can't pour gasoline on a fire and blame the person that lit the fire for your burns.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This is what his supporters wanted. To tear down the US and nuclear war. He'll get it done before next election.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

You can't pour gasoline on a fire and blame the person that lit the fire for your burns.

Nope, but you sure can stomp that fire out....

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
This is what his supporters wanted. To tear down the US and nuclear war. He'll get it done before next election.

I think you forgot your meds today.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Exactly...Obama gave Iran 150 billion American dollars which Iran will use against us...Now Trump has to deal with it and if you are a snowflake, it's all Trump's fault...

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

How about meds for that lying POS.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Nope, but you sure can stomp that fire out....

Not with impulsive posts on twitter...

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If Ron Paul was not worth listening to or always wrong , why did the GOP keep him from campaining ? Why did they change rules at the last minute to keep him off the ballot , Why did they turn away bus loads of people from his rallies ?
Maybe because he is not as dumb as people like to think , maybe because he doesn't want war, maybe because he actually cares about his country and his people. ...

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I voted for Paul. I like him a lot. I even agree with most his foreign policy but I stand behind Trump when it comes to Korea.

They have shot missles right off our coast. They almost hit a passenger plane. Japan has to be on constant alert as missles land just before hitting them or flying over their country. We give them food, they hoard it and starve their people. They literally believe he is some God. They are prisoners in their country with no real rights. I think it is obvious to point out that they pose as a huge threat.

Japan is a great nation and one of our best allies. I think when one nation like North Korea is bullying the likes of them and Guam and Thailand and Vietnam and South Korea.. I think it's time to step in. I bet as soon as we step foot in Korea, most will turn coat or flee out of the country. If someone is being pushed around or threaten on the side of the road you must choose to step in and stop it or just keep on walking in hopes that he don't come bully you next.

I love Paul, but North Korea can burn in hell.

We are spending loads of time and resources to feed a fat lazy demi God and brainwashed troops dying to get hell out of dodge if it didn't mean their family members getting left behind will be murdered for their absence. When we last fought in the Korean conflict look at South Korea now. Wonderful nation who is blessed that USA don't tolerate that crap.
edit on 22-8-2017 by Iostsheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iostsheep

They have shot missles right off our coast. They almost hit a passenger plane.

source???

How close to "our coast?"

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Well it's from Ron Paul, and the source is Russia

So do you want Trump to pull an Obama like what he did in Iraq? Trump was handed this mess and just pulling everyone out would be another ISIS scenario. Paul's foreign policy is to go full isolationist and even if Trump thought the same he can't just go cold turkey around the world as Paul would love to do.

No need to bring Obama into it all since he failed on many levels dealing with both Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

So do you want Trump to pull an Obama like what he did in Iraq? Trump was handed this mess and just pulling everyone out would be another ISIS scenario

Bush ordered the withdrawal of Troops from Iraq in 2008 prior to Obama assuming office. The only reason ISIS gained a hold in Iraq was because of the power vacuum as essential lawless grip in the north following the invasion in 2003 and the removal of Saddam.

Go back to your books.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join