It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Done With The Left's Nonsense

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Well now she’s making millions just for being Hillary and gets tens of thousands from the taxpayers. Geez Whitakers, wished the trepublicans hated me that much.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Yes, but people despise her and wish she's go quietly into the night and let the winners do their business.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

She’s amazing that’s for certain, a legend. But not a pedophile like all my Christian lady friends tried to tell me. Poor dears, so gullible.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Amazingly bad, I'll agree with you there. Worst female candidate to run for Prez. She lost me at "We came , we saw, he died" and ended it with that demonic cackle.
edit on 23-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

She’s A heroine or a succubus.
But for today she is a rich grandmother.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

She cultivated a better image in the past, but when she went Secretary of State she revealed some warts about her leadership skills that just said "avoid me". I wish her the best and I hope she enjoys her grandkids and retires to obscurity.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Yeah, it's a shame that the democrat party screwed Bernie for Hillary even though he had far more support and a better chance of beating Trump. They basically screwed themselves by doing that. Bunch of idiots.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join