It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Done With The Left's Nonsense

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus>>>> Think of it as more than just a coordinated attack by the deep state to take Trump down before he exposes their draconian anti American agenda. We're watching a push to strip us of our identities. Regional and cultural identities, racial identities, political identities, national identity and even sexual identities. We can't be one individual nation, we have to be one world with open borders. One standard of living, everybody dependent on the government and just above poverty, all equal. We can't be racially distinct( which isn't so bad, no race should be held as superior to another) , but we 're not allowed to prefer racial differences. We can't have distinct political beliefs, we have to all be told what to think and who to vote for. You can't have southern pride or regional identity, the whole country has to be the same. Everywhere. History has to be erased. You like different music from your neighbor? Well, you'll both have to like the same music and watch the same TV shows. And forget about gender differences. You''ll have no separation of clothing or mannerisms or distinction. Get everybody to act as one group and they'll be easy to be directed and controlled en masse. That's a ways off but its starting now.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Nope. We will put them on government property. Kids will be able to see them in public parks and learn all about mass shooters and serial killers. Everyone will benefit, so everyone needs to pay for them.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I know someone has said it already in this thread (just don't feel like searching for it), but what don't you people understand about keeping the art as pristine as possible and moving it into a local museum? People all over the world appreciate and learn about history through artifacts that are kept in museums.

If the monument offends someone allow them to protest it in a legal manner, and have it removed in a legal manner. I completely disagree with the vandalism of any kind of property, but its beyond reasonable to suggest that a piece of art be removed and placed in a museum if that piece offends a minority.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TMM2017

It wont be enough. 3 years later, someone will be offended in the museum by it. I promise.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I just do not get any of it. I grew up in Oklahoma City in the ghetto. I even went to an all Black school called Moon Elementary on MLK Blvd. Guess what? 2 non black students loved by hundreds of people of color. I, personally only see racism on TV. The hate is either fake, exaggerated or I am blind. Sure you have your occasional fool, only problem is the fools are equally of all races in my experience. Whats the deal people?

That being said, I did end up in east Dallas on the wrong street and about 20 people of a certain race did all stop and stare. I did feel uneasy so I simply smiled, waives, and locked the diesel in 4 wheel drive. No one shot at me so, I chop it up to my own fear.
edit on 23-8-2017 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xaphan

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
I highly doubt the people who smashed the Columbus statue in Baltimore have any of that blood in them. Columbus did not victimize Africans, but hey, jump on that bandwagon with the square wheels and clunk along just because.

A recurrent theme I observed several years back—as politically incorrect as it might seem—is that people whose ancestors came from a culture that had little to no historical achievements, notable inventions, scientific breakthroughs, etc., are more likely to behave in a destructive manner towards more advanced, refined cultures. I'm not saying this is a race issue; I don't know what it is exactly—some kind of deep-seated cultural jealousy? An inferiority complex?

I've already witnessed this 'inferiority complex' in the form of websites made by people of African descent who edit history and claim that they were the leaders of, well... pretty much every single ancient civilization. (You have to scroll to the bottom of the page to see what I mean.)

And now Google is helping this fantasy along with a bit of social engineering. Search "American Inventors" and see what you get.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: JinMI

Nope. We will put them on government property. Kids will be able to see them in public parks and learn all about mass shooters and serial killers. Everyone will benefit, so everyone needs to pay for them.

Great. MLK's tribe sold captives to slave dealers in Africa, so we can make note of the fact that he came from a long line of slavers.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Done with this and that, so done I'm starting a thread about it.

Jealousy is an ugly thing. I'm sorry you missed my message.

So jealous, I hardly read threads anymore...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: Gothmog
Well, by definition of the word "discover", he actually did.

He dis-covered america, currently not known by the society he was living in. If I follow your logic, nothing is ever "discovered" by anyone because you can´t proof it. Nothing is ever "invented" by a single entity because you can´t proof that no one before has ever done it -or not.

English is my third language, yet I´m very confident what you wrote is wrong.

verb (used with object)
to see, get knowledge of, learn of, find, or find out; gain sight or knowledge of (something previously unseen or unknown [sic: to the one in the act of discovering]):

God help ATS

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I give up. Trying to convince non Americans what our real lfe American experience is like. They think we will believe their version if it's repeated over and over and over....

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

I agree with you, verschickter.

Columbus did discover the Americas for Spain and they did take advantage of it.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This correction has been made and everything is now as it should be.

Jokes aside, if english is not your first or second language, it´s VERY important to keep taps on the right vocabulary. A native speaker might kindly oversee this, but it gives a whole new meaning to a non-native speaker/writer.

That´s why.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

a reply to: Blarneystoner

His racially charged rhetoric

Huh? I have never heard the president say anything negative about race. This is one of many accusations that the left uses to excuse their hatred. You are told by the Bobble-Head Dem politicians that he is a racist, and y'all run with it. I HAVE heard Hillary say negative things about blacks, and I just LOVE the picture of her and Bill when he was governor of Arkansas in black face for Halloween.

You haven't been paying attention. During his campaign and after the election he's said numerous things that can be construed as racist by those who actually understand what racism is. I don't need the media to tell me that what I hear him say is racist. I'm not parroting anyone... and we're not discussing the Clintons. Why do you guys always bring up the Clintons and Obama? We're discussing Trump, nobody else.

If you hate him, that's your business. But to parrot lies.....yikes.

No lies... I'm only judging by what he says himself...

This is the key to the globalist agenda. So nazi-esque. If you repeat a lie enough times, people will believe it to be a fact.

That's a stretch isn't it? "Nazi-esque". Man talk about parroting.... you must be a Fox news junky... I suppose you're really impressed by Trumps abilty to stare tat the sun during the eclipse as well...

How many people are running around fretting because some ignoramus politician here in Georgia said that we shouldn't put too much on the island of Guam because it'll tip over from the weight?

I don't know... how many? Who cares...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Are you glad you got that out of your system? It's the first step to healing.

I do like the flair for the dramatic you brought in near the end, warning the left that they will be VERY SORRY. It looks like that means they'll just be executed, with a "bullet between [their] eyes from quite a ways away". Could you also add forced labor camps to the punishments? And, salting their fields and slaughtering their livestock?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

You IMBECILES. You destructive, moronic, hateful losers! WHAT are you doing???

I can tell you what I'm not doing: reading your post.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: alphabetaone

The fact that anyone over a certain age knows who he is and what he did makes him historically significant.

I think in this instance you may be confusing (or maybe I am who knows) historic significance with criminally significant.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

These leftist display the exact same behavior of ISIS and the Taliban and Al Quaeda. Just watch the footage of these groups running around destructive statues and historic sites that offend them and watch the same kind of videos of AQ, ISIS, et al do the same. Great beliefs and practices to share. And Don Lemon on CNN has the balls to say Trump and the right are inciting civil war.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Columbus didn't even discover America btw, the Chinese and vikings were visiting long before him. American history is skewed, written by the winners, don't be mad about that.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You need to put it on youtube as you won't get it seen on here by the majority

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Maybe the Earth really did shift and we are climbing towards a destructive path until a new and enlightened path shows up.. maybe not in our lifetime but within our decedents.

Don't worry dude everything is fine. It's only statues being destroyed.. as long as we can record our info and not let it be destroyed, maybe future generations will build a better America. One where everyone is actually free and not based on old freedoms.

Change is coming within our lifetime and future lifetimes. Don't worry, it's only a ride

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join