It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Done With The Left's Nonsense

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

LOVE your post!! It is honest, true to yourself, and points out the hypocrisy.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Actually I knew that about Columbus and everyone in this day and age should. There was also the feeding of babies to dogs when meat supplies were low. Think about that. What monsters would do that? An immense amount of child rape. Just random horrible things like cutting people up for sport, pouring boiling things into them, decapitation to test the sharpness of a blade, etc.

But enough about ISIS.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xaphan

I'm digging your post, because it's brave and it says what people think but are too afraid to say. I took a lot of anthropology classes in college, even forensic anthropology, because it is fascinating. My professor, who lived in sub-Saharan Africa for years, stated that places with heavy amounts of disease vectors (critters in unclean water, mosquitoes, ticks, tiny parasitic worms, etc.) tend to be less evolved culturally because so many of them are felled by disease. He claimed that the whites (Caucasian, which includes the Middle East) had the environmental advantage and so were able to go farther because they weren't dropping dead or going blind from worms crawling in the eyes.

You know, if it were me, I'd say, "Forget this bug-infested garbage hole, I'm out of here to a place without such things".

It is a valid argument, but honestly, if you moved into a house full of bugs, snakes, and your children were falling ill or dying, wouldn't you move?

Just a thought.

I kind of have to agree with you on the cultural jealousy, but now that kids have equal chances in many western nations, it has become "We hate whitey and all they stand for"....while enjoying the fruits of what whitey has accomplished. You cannot say that Whites are the only monsters that create on the backs and labor of non-whites, because history tells us otherwise.

We are at the crossroads. Perhaps all things white should be ripped down. Guess what would be left? Meh, I could dig living in a tee pee, but I sure would miss my Off spray around here. Chiggers are straight from hell....and then I'd either have to live my life covered in mud, or move.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Yet another triggered cult member labelling antifa as being 50% of the US.

Are you KKK? Are you a Nazi? I suspect not. So stop making it all about alt left and alt right. There is a huge majority of people on the left, right, and centre, who aren't extremists. You're making the problem worse with your ridiculous labelling of 160 million people.

Calling me a 'cult member' and then telling me what to do. Bwahahaha. Yes, I'm so blinded by my cult that I follow what anybody on the internet tells me.

This is a rant, and I don't have that kind of power to "make things worse" for 160 million people.

I calls em as I sees em, hence this being in the Rant Forum and not the political mud-pit. It is my rant, my views, I own it ALL. Your disagreement with my views only means you have a differing opinion.

If my momma didn't have much luck telling me what to do without taking her chancla and slapping me upside the HEADD, your chances are zilch. But thanks for playing along anyway.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk
a reply to: FissionSurplus

While it really ticks me off for anyone to destroy historic monuments of any kind I can't help but chuckle at the irony of it all. The Left- especially the Far Left- have always been the biggest supporters of the arts (even what most would consider completely offensive works of art) and now they are going about destroying works of art that THEY have now considered offensive. They have always rallied and cried for support of Freedom of Speech (especially offensive speech) and now they rally and cry to ban any speech they find offensive.

Pot, meet kettle!

How right you are, Geaux!!! Remember the art shows with bloody menstrual pads, piles of feces, a hill of male genitalia, etc? The left screamed, "It's ART. It's supposed to elicit a reaction! If you don't like it, don't look at it."

Well, the flip flop is on the other foot now, and the hypocrisy is astounding.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

It's history, and we HAVE to remember it.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I had left that alone because I never read or heard that, but I do know that the Arawak women would kill their newborns rather than let the invaders take their babies into a world that turned so horrific for them. How bad does it have to be for a mother to slaughter her own child right out of the womb?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

It's history, and we HAVE to remember it.

No argument there. That's why it's taught. If only it were taught from all sides, and not just the current politically correct side.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Well, apparently we need statues to learn it, so...

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
a reply to: Grambler

You are correct, as usual. I don't want ANY of this. I keep flashing back to some news I saw last week right before I went to sleep. An antifa member was being interviewed as she was marching, and she said, "Y'all better pick a side. NOW!"

I was a leftie, before they went all baseball batty, pepper sprayey, and destructive. Now I'm a Libertarian, but my feeling, whether or not it may be correct, is that we are being forced into two camps. If this occurs, I might as well align with the camp I am most comfortable with...and the one with more guns, bullets, and ways to snag forest interlopers.

There are like minded classical liberals.

Check out Dave rubins channel, a great classical liberal that is fed up with identity politics and the attempts at censorship.

Also, I think there are two sides, but not in the way the media will have us believe.

Their are the extremists that want violence and censorship, and those of us that want dialogue.

Left and right do not matter in this equation; I may be conservative but I have more in common with a liberal that believes in dialogue and peace than a conservative that want to silence people or use violence.

And so that is the team I chose.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Well, apparently we need statues to learn it, so...

Snarkiness doesn't make your point valid. Statues, buildings, drawings on rocks from long ago, are all learning tools. Keep playing Twister with your comebacks until you are pretzeled up in a laughable position, it doesn't matter to me. You don't get what I'm saying, so at this point you're grasping at straws.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Either we want statues to learn about people and events in our history (even the bad ones), or we don't. If we do, then let's include people like serial killers, mass shooters and bombers in our statues. We can make them beautiful pieces of art. We can keep them around forever as our legacy.

If we think it's morbid to include statues of evil people who are famous for their evil deeds, then let's not memorialize them in statues.

Two choices. Which one do you choose?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

If we do, then let's include people like serial killers, mass shooters and bombers in our statues. We can make them beautiful pieces of art. We can keep them around forever as our legacy.

What is stopping you? Hell, make them bigger and better than the ones you dislike.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well now, FissionSurplus, why don't you tell us how you really feel? HA!

One of the best rants I have read in ages! And even though it was full of emotion, I can't disagree with your frustration.

It is called a "Purple Revolution", and a lot of it is financed by George Soros.

S&F for this classic rant. I have felt exactly that way a few times since this crapola started up over races, and etc.

Very disappointed with what is going on. Even more disappointed that people are so ignorant when it comes to USA history, and especially about the Civil War, and it's real causes.

Apparently, Hungary and Israel have listed Soros as an "enemy of the state". You would think Soros would cool his heels on starting trouble; because Israel's MOSSAD just might come after him. The CIA is too compromised, or infiltrated with traitors.

Somebody is organising all of those greyhound buses for those protestors. Someone is printing off all those professionally made protest signs. Someone is booking all of those hotel & motel rooms in mass. Someone is even paying them to misbehave.

"Rent a Riot" by George Soros, and his associated subversive NGO's and evil organisations. Lock George up, and freeze his funds in the USA, press terrorism charges on him.

Those who show up at these antifa events truly don't have a clue about the amount of evil and suffering they are crying out for. They want statues gone, the Constitution gone, or at least re-written.

Is not that what ISIS did? The world was "outraged" that they blew up some Buddhist statues, but all this statue flap is ok?

Stone Mountain even, Mt Rushmore even has been brought up by the nut jobs.

Why don't we just call it Mao's Revolution #2...

This is the result of dumbing down the populace for the last 30 to 40 years. So they are much more manipulatable and easy to bend to support a slick lie of some frigging "utopia".

Better close before I get on a rant of my own..Ha!

Pravdaseeker

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I just read about the oldest Columbus monument destroyed with the flimsiest of excuses, and I am beyond angry.

The solar eclipse is a sign of good things to come and I'm glad it included Christopher Columbus.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

Awesome reply. I know people are being bussed in. They were bussed in for Charlottesville. A bunch of kooks bussed into Arizona right now with ready-made signs to hold as soon as they are on the ground. Twenty five bucks an hour. I noticed one in Charlottesville had a mini meltdown for being videoed so out came the pepper spray for the poor cameraman's eyes....probably because he or she (couldn't tell) has been to too many of these and doesn't want to be identified as a paid actor.

Even the talks that the Clintons give, nobody shows up, everybody is bussed in. Great way to launder money.

The trouble is, there are now a bunch of lamebrains following the circus around. They know not what they do. They realize not what they are asking for. I saw a pic today with a bunch of white kids, holding a sign that says "KILL WHITEY". Say WHAT? As always, asking other people to do their dirty work for them. Spoiled little Scheiße.

If they turn this country into a communist crap-hole, and I have to wait in line half the day for toilet paper and a loaf of stale bread, somebody's going to get punched in the piercings.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Wow, only two choices? And they accuse ME of binary thinking!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

I just read about the oldest Columbus monument destroyed with the flimsiest of excuses, and I am beyond angry.

The solar eclipse is a sign of good things to come and I'm glad it included Christopher Columbus.

Columbus was in the eclipse? For a dead man, he sure gets around!

THANK YOU LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I'LL BE HERE UNTIL THEY BOOT ME OFF!

Seriously, though, this eclipse had an energy shift to it that I feel is bad. Can't blame this one on CERN, this is pure fate.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Either we want statues to learn about people and events in our history (even the bad ones), or we don't. If we do, then let's include people like serial killers, mass shooters and bombers in our statues. We can make them beautiful pieces of art. We can keep them around forever as our legacy.

If we think it's morbid to include statues of evil people who are famous for their evil deeds, then let's not memorialize them in statues.

Actually, I disagree with this almost entirely. Though not completely.

The art was created out of a need for historical significance - Columbus was credited with discovering mainland USA - Ted Bundy has no historical significance other than to law enforcement (using one of your examples).

I have a Union Jack hanging in my office that's not to say I embrace slavery....I just like it and there IS historical significance to it. Do you now think I'm a white supremist because I do?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

This is gonna end up like prison, bud. You will HAVE to pick as side to survive. It has been practiced time and time again.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join