It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Done With The Left's Nonsense

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Blender5L

LOL. I think they are sorry they mixed their DNA with ours. We have devolved once again, time for another flood or meteor strike or whatever it is ET does to Earth to wipe it clean for yet another experiment.

Then again, there are so many destructive turds running loose, they'll do it to themselves.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the great, gifted writer, Rod Serling, and his amazing epilogue of "The Monsters Are Due On Maple Street". Heed his words, he was way AHEADD of his time.

edit on 22-8-2017 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2017 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Why can't it go to a learning center, like a museum? With the truth like what I learned from here.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Sounds like you have some anger issues.

And a few good points, buried within.

Well, glad you discovered those points. Yes, I am very angry. My parents immigrated here, assimilated, taught me and my brothers "English Only", and thus we were American. The entire time I was going to public school in the 60s and 70s, we were taught to be 'good citizens'. Movements came along that were good and changed some bad behavior, such as the civil rights movement, and the ecological movement. Los Angeles used to be a trash bin. People stopped throwing trash out of their car windows, thankfully.

When I had my kids 30 some odd years ago, I figured they were inheriting a wonderful country where my two girls could grow up to be whatever they wanted, hindered only by themselves and nobody else. The memories I have of carefree days as a child in southern California I still treasure. The holidays we ALL shared. Halloween and the 4th of July were my favorites, because everybody came out of their houses and mixed and talked and laughed and it was pure magic to me. So were the block parties.

Neighborhoods, in the afternoons and on weekends, had lots of kids running around. Now you drive through a neighborhood and see nothing but closed up houses.

My kids were given wonderful childhoods in country settings, because the cities were starting to get a little creepy and dangerous.

Now as adults, THIS is what they have inherited.

An angry person such as myself is not a danger to anybody unless I am attacked or cornered. I believe many of us are angry, because we remember.....and we know, this was all done on purpose. That is the biggest slap in the face of all who remember what was, and grieve over its destruction.

But to correct you, I am not always angry, except when I see destruction, or injustice being done. Both are coming from the same group of frothing hyenas currently.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus
The globalists use propaganda pal.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

I'm sorry, I'm not your pal....and what makes you assume that I do not understand globalists or propaganda? We're in a whirlpool of that garbage right now.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Anger used to be an art form.....and pretty darned funny.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: JinMI

Why can't it go to a learning center, like a museum? With the truth like what I learned from here.

I've heard that a lot lately...."put it in a museum" or whatever. I love museums, but I can't get anybody to go with me to one. People tend to think they're 'boring', unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Boring? With that kind of brutal history?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Boring? With that kind of brutal history?

Don't you dare read any books then, or god forbid, the bible.

Brutal? IT IS HISTORY.

When you attack and destroy monuments no matter their past, you are saying you ignore history. est quod est.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
How about "Colombus And The Indigenous Peoples Day" and have a statue of something Native built near each columbus statue.

Nevermind, that doesn't allow people to take out there Trump-hurt frustration with mindless destruction of things other people care about, so that option wont work. Way too peaceful for the likes of the Antifa Extremists.

Thunderdome? Two man enter? I dunno guys, I'm out of idea... I really am starting to think these Leftists won't be satisfied with anything less than civil war...

With the right its only a fringe element of troublemakers.

But, the entire left believe in crazy BS that is not compatible with a healthy, thriving civilization.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

originally posted by: and14263

I'm sorry, I'm not your pal....and what makes you assume that I do not understand globalists or propaganda? We're in a whirlpool of that garbage right now.

I'm sorry you took offence at my alliterative language.

I can see you are not in the mood for discourse.

Keep posting and have a good day!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

"I know you are but what am I"... that's the best you can do.

I'm not the one having a breakdown on the forums crying because he doesn't like not getting his own way.

Move on or move out of the way.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I imagine the point about the Columbus statue was not so much destroying history, as wanting to make the point that when most people think about Columbus, they are thinking about the false historical narrative that is predominant in society.

Most people do not know the horrors he and his kind inflicted.

It's a symbolic destruction of a false history. So that people might learn about the ~real~ history.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Look at yourself, contributing to the downfall of ATS. You say you're acting against the globalists while painting half of America with one prejudiced brush, and furthering the divide with dumb insults and generalisations:

the left demands everything be removed that offends their walnut-sized brains
I love this country. 50% of you do not.
You morons were SO EASY to trigger and get behind violence and hate.

And THAT ironic statement was followed up by several death threats:

Y'all start it, the right is gonna finish it.
This is the beginning of something y'all are going to be VERY SORRY you started.
Wait until somebody takes one to your thick skulls.
You pissed off the people who can put a bullet between your eyes from quite a ways away

I remember a time on ATS when threatening and demeaning your fellow members wasn't tolerated, but it's becoming the pathetic norm now. If you can't criticise actions without threats and insults then you're no better than your perceived enemies.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya
Well worth alerting mods... If this gets to the front page then I think the whole internet is rigged!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
You destructive, moronic, hateful loser.....!

This is Hillary Clinton, Obama & the DNC personified.

The following image is the consequential effect of their core policy - that being the destruction of traditions, customs, culture and morals - reason being is simple - they are impossible for retards to conceptualize & follow.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

The time of tribulation is coming. Way to go, Marxist dummies. You pissed off the people who can put a bullet between your eyes from quite a ways away. Enjoy your revolution

Who we gonna shoot FissionSurplus?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I was thinking the other day about - What if we righties just walk away from all this garbage and let them tear down all they want to without saying a word. Then I realized that, the lefties would just cry and complain - "The Right hates America and no longer cares!" You can't win arguments against weak minded children.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

No you should not align with the alt right. They preach racial garbage that should be rejected.

You should also not suggest or glorify violence in any way. There are people on the left that feel the exact way as you, and they too are justifying violence based on their anger.

I am not saying don't be right wing or left wing or whatever you want, but the answer to extremism is not to join a different extremist organization.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I agree with you...to a point. It's not 50% of the population. It's about 1% that are causing the havoc. And it's the media that is fanning the flames...because ratings.

As far as Columbus goes...well, he was a pretty good sailor, but a horrible person. And he wasn't the first to "discover" the American continents. If he was the first, he wouldn't have found other people here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join