It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Done With The Left's Nonsense

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
A lot of us are in a twelve gauge state of mind... not on my watch.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

I highly doubt the people who smashed the Columbus statue in Baltimore have any of that blood in them. Columbus did not victimize Africans, but hey, jump on that bandwagon with the square wheels and clunk along just because.

What connection did Chris have to Baltimore? Did he kill or die there? Did he build a house there?

I've seen statues of Juan Cabrillo in California. He was there, in those places. I've seen the monument to Kit Carson, close as could be figured to where he died.
edit on 22-8-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
a reply to: dreamingawake

I 100% agree. However, this choosing will be forced. Those who want nothing to do with it will be vilified by both sides. This is how I see it, but I'm just one person, and could very easily be wrong.

I have been vilified by both sides, but yet still will not pick one. If one is to pick a side realize it's not all for the benefit of that side, it' often agenda laden. Observe some of the convos in threads, look at both sides, at least am seeing more of each sides realizing what's going on now.

Indigenous People's day, I like that. I live in the mountains where the last of the Cherokee were rounded up by General Winfield Scott (how nice the lake up the road is named after this dude) and made to walk the trail of tears from here to Oklahoma. To leave this paradise for Oklahoma would make me cry, too. Their spirits are thick in these mountains. I think what General Scott did, on orders from the government, was detestable. However, yet another cruel dude who was a product of his time. I don't go to the lake and throw red paint on the sign with his name on it.

Indigenous People's day, I agree it's more fair. Also, thanks for sharing the above.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

When I saw this the first time my jaw literally unhinged and fell on the floor. I felt like crying. It's not like you can buy another one of these at Walmart. A priceless artifact of this size and quality, blown to bits...over WHAT?

Something that may have taken ten or more years to carve out of rock, blown up in an instant. I have no respect for those who can only destroy, and nothing but respect for the artists who create. What they create, we may not like, but art, like music, is humanity's finest achievements.

Mark my words, after all this destruction of art, will come the digging up of bodies from the civil war and earlier for desecration, because that's how these creeps think.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I'm pretty sure that the Columbus statues all over were put up by Italians who grew up with "In 1492, Columbus sailed the ocean blue".....and knew nothing more.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I read this post and see a complete win for propaganda.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
I read this post and see a complete win for propaganda.

It's your right to view it that way. I see a complete win for globalists no matter what I do at this point, so I will follow my mind and those who have a love for this country and the constitution.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I posted that before I read the newspaper story and watched the video. 225 year old monument. I hope the video gets them busted. They didn't even read the plaque. "built in the 20th Century" they said. Nope, they were wrong.

I'm pretty sure that the Columbus statues all over were put up by Italians who grew up with "In 1492, Columbus sailed the ocean blue".....and knew nothing more.

Maryland was founded by English Catholics. I suppose if Italian or Spanish Catholics immigrated to U.S. they might have moved there. The Spanish didn't like Columbus at all. He thought he'd make himself a nice kingdom in areas he later explored. The Spanish kicked him out and threatened to kill him if he showed up in "the New World" again. He died impoverished.
edit on 22-8-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Y'all want to see the embarrassing results of propaganda? This one takes the freaking cake. Might as well just carry signs that say "I SUCK". Lawdy!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

"He died impoverished". Awesome. Karma did its job.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

I know it is pathetic beyond belief.I wish i could buy those cretins a one way ticket to South Africa and tell them its safe to walk around anywhere,anytime of the day or night.They will soon be relieved of the burden of living while white

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I loved your rant, destruction is best left for metal bands not societal nut bags.

S and F here. Whoa the earth is going through some weird sh..t or something it's never been this crazy. I hope it ends or aliens land because the shift outta here is totally needed right now.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

They're calling themselves out haha, they're admitting they SUCK the big one. Nut Bags!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

I know it is pathetic beyond belief.I wish i could buy those cretins a one way ticket to South Africa and tell them its safe to walk around anywhere,anytime of the day or night.They will soon be relieved of the burden of living while white

HA! The sad part is, they think that BLM admires them for disavowing their own race. THEY DON'T, they laugh at them and call them lots of racist names.

I suggest they all throw themselves into an active volcano to appease the Gods of Irony. Yes, these Gods have been over-fed lately, but a few more vanilla creampuffs won't hurt.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I didn't know any of that about Columbus.

Hell yeah tear it down.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Sounds like you have some anger issues.

And a few good points, buried within.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Did you miss this part while you were learning?

I don't believe that people should be taking it upon themselves to destroy monuments, especially historically significant ones. I agree completely with that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join