It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Done With The Left's Nonsense

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: Blarneystoner
a reply to: alphabetaone

Clearly you are afraid.... as well you should be.

You really think so? And what is it you think I should be afraid of?

Labels and talking points, clearly.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Give these people stuck in the past some time......they'll dust off the 'white only' signs and enforce it in reverse. Because it is not about the progression of our society, it is all about destruction and reversal of gains made.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

Give these people stuck in the past some time......they'll dust off the 'white only' signs and enforce it in reverse. Because it is not about the progression of our society, it is all about destruction and reversal of gains made.

Worse, at least to me it seems, that an UNbalanced scale is what is being fought over, not a balanced one. And to me, that's just incredibly stupid....what's the point in fighting for equality if one is going to foment inequality in the process?

I think the key to real "racism" is in whether or not someone holds a sincere hatred for anyone that falls out of the sphere of their own ethnicity....not by the N word; not by an ancient statue; not by books...it solely relies on their actions and nature. If you think about it, it's much like the battle over firearms supporters versus anti-firearms supporters...it's a battle that can't be won simply because until we can read minds and hearts and intentions we can't ever have a vetting process that's "good enough" to prevent malfeasance with it.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
People voted for a guy who only knows how to stir up conflict- and then get upset by the resulting conflict?

A man who fed on anger, and you're upset that there's so much anger?

Trump supporters, you were warned by everyone. This conflict is yours. You clearly wanted it or else you wouldn't have voted for it.

If you wanted a united country you would have voted for a candidate who unites. You went for the angry insulting piece of sh*t guy and thus the outcome.

Own it.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

And if those wimin would stop wearing provocative clothing, they wouldn't get raped! Right on!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Ok, but this isn't a thread about Trump. This is a thread about Statues (works of art) and the destruction thereof.

There are plenty of anti-Trump threads to add to, this isn't a partisan affair.

edit on 24-8-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yes. Clearly my abiguity lies in my clarity. It's amazing.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: valve

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
LOL... sick of the left's nonsense.... yeah the left and their science and equality and humanity... and their utter intolerance of white supremacy and racism.... Such nonsense... Not like those super awesome less educated Nazis and anti-science, Trump supporters.

LOL... Man, the retardation of Trump supporters knows no bounds. Anyway, continue your delusional circle jerk... ignore the tard in chief's approval rating... ignore all things really... other than your little fake news and circle jerk mantras.

The intolerance of the left is equal to that of white supremacy. It was funny to watch a wimpy leftist Antifa punch a BLM guy and not even phase him. BLM disagrees with you so you have to TRY to get violent. Such a tolerant bunch you all are. Heroes to the cause!

Antifa doesn't represent the majority of Liberals anymore than the Alt-right/neo-nazis represents the majority of Conservatives but they probably represent the majority of people who actually still approve of Trump. And no... the intolerance of the Left does not equal that of White Supremacists. Don't be dense.

So the majority of people who approve of Trump are Nazis. But it doesn`t equate the other way. Nice.
When you start assaulting black folk because you don`t agree with them, you`ve surpassed hate speech by a long shot.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus
Threatening on behalf of other people is still threatening. You say you want to see this stop before it gets to that point, yet instead of de-escalating a situation you wrote a rant blaming a whole 50% of your population for the actions of a few vandals and threatening death (on behalf of others).

And you can't even respond without insulting. Because you are that brainwashed into division.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This entire affair is an organized effort of distraction. This is how the Soros/DNC machine works.

Look at the past couple of years and what has taken place.

WIkileaks releases the entire trove of DNC emails showing the world that the DNC was postured to nominate Hillary at all costs. A bunch of Bernie's supporters went ape-crap.

The Obama administration was already postured for Hillary to take over. She can't loose. Obama's Attorney General makes a decision on the fly to not prosecute her for the classified emails. Comey covers for her. It was "a matter" not an "investigation". When Hillary gets in, that will be the end of any of these investigations.

Trump wins.

The entire DNC infrastructure is completely caught off-guard. They were already prepared for Hillary to get in and cover up all of their shenanigans.

The DNC party disrupts as many Trump appointees as it can. Slowing the process as much as they can.

The entire DNC system DOES NOT want the MSM to cover any of the current investigations. And there are plenty of them in progress.

How do we make sure that there is something for the MSM to cover so that they won't cover all of these investigations? How do we put the fear of crap in the institutions that are doing these investigations?

Center the country on something else.

Your honor, I present our current affairs.

This is a setup, using social media to start these riots, as fodder for the MSM to cover. Give them something really easy to cover, no investigations needed. Just show these idiots rioting and tearing crap down. A VAST majority of Americans are just shaking their heads at the TV's, from all sides of the aisle.

What really concerns me, is how will the DNC riot machine respond, when the investigations are completed, and the subjects of these investigations are confronted with the crimes that they committed?

THAT, is the real question.

Personally, I'm ready for anyone trying to enter my home. Plus I have a significant amount of land as a natural buffer. But, something far larger is on the horizon, I can feel it in my bones.

Fred

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

You give me way too much power and credit. "De-escalate a situation". Bwahahahaha! Too late for that, Dudley Do-Right. I called out those people who are riding a wave of destruction and evil, and they are upsetting people who don't want things destroyed. For a chess game, it's very smart. For our future, we're screwed.

But thanks for putting the entire panoply of violence and rage upon me. Probably the worst argument I've ever read, but it's the only one you can come up with since your "you're threatening people with a gun" argument was full of....holes.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

Personally, I'm ready for anyone trying to enter my home. Plus I have a significant amount of land as a natural buffer. But, something far larger is on the horizon, I can feel it in my bones.

This, right here, encapsulates my fear in a nutshell. What are we not supposed to look at that they're going to such lengths to create this type of violence and destruction? I have my suspicions, but in the end, all we can do it take care of ourselves and our own, and if we're lucky (I am), we live in a small, fairly self-sustaining community that can more than defend itself.

I have been accused in this thread of racism, of being a Trumpster, of being a supporter of violence, of threatening people, and of fomenting division. This is where we're at now. Either you agree with *them* or you get blamed for everything, including being the shooter on the grassy knoll.

All I can see is, hunker down, keep prepared, and connect the dots. This isn't a natural grass-roots movement of people who actually give a damn about history. The question is, how much destruction and violence can these black-garbed screamers cause before the right snaps?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

a reply to: fredrodgers1960

This, right here, encapsulates my fear in a nutshell. What are we not supposed to look at that they're going to such lengths to create this type of violence and destruction? I have my suspicions, but in the end, all we can do it take care of ourselves and our own, and if we're lucky (I am), we live in a small, fairly self-sustaining community that can more than defend itself.

I have been accused in this thread of racism, of being a Trumpster, of being a supporter of violence, of threatening people, and of fomenting division. This is where we're at now. Either you agree with *them* or you get blamed for everything, including being the shooter on the grassy knoll.

All I can see is, hunker down, keep prepared, and connect the dots. This isn't a natural grass-roots movement of people who actually give a damn about history. The question is, how much destruction and violence can these black-garbed screamers cause before the right snaps?

And when the right snaps, they are better armed.

I'm an ordained minister, non denominational. I married two nice ladies a couple of years ago. I have no issues with gay people, in fact I live by one line in the new testament. Mathew 7:1. It's not my place to judge anyone. What they do, is their own business, and is between whatever God there is and them. Period.

They found out I voted for Trump.

They removed me as their friend from all of social media.

This is where we are now. I don't care that they voted for Hillary. That is their right to choose. My wife and I DID effectively cancel their votes though.

These people simply do not want anyone to tell them they are wrong, or doing anything wrong. They want no boundaries. They want to be able to do whatever they want to do, even if it means tearing down a statue that all of the sudden offends them. It's like we now have thousands of completely spoiled brats running around.

My daughter is a millennial. Her teachers at school often told her that her parents were not teaching her correctly. In fact, one of them had the gall to tell me, IN PERSON, that since I was a Republican, I should not be allowed to even have children. Edit - forgot to add that she went to the trouble to go to the election board, where she had friends, to find out how we are registered to vote. Seriously. I AM NOT JOKING. I looked her dead in the eye, and said, "Ma'am, that may be the worst thing that has ever been spoken to me by anyone." I was madder than I had ever been. How dare she say that to me!!!

I went to the school's principle and lodged a complaint. He confronted her in front of me. She readily agreed that she had in fact told me this and she backed her statement. He promptly fired her.

That was 20 years ago, but that only shows you how these folks have further infiltrated our schools and they are molding these kids into what we are seeing today. Spoiled brats that have rarely been disciplined who think that the world owes them everything, and they want no boundaries on what they can or can't do with no repercussions for their actions.

The DNC/Soros machine knows that these idiots are out there, and they are using them to cover up their real mess. It's a real shame, because this is going to boil over soon, and when it does, no one is going to like the consequences.

I can't see how this is going to turn out good in any way.

Fred
edit on 25-8-2017 by fredrodgers1960 because: Forgot to add details.......

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960

And when the right snaps, they are better armed.

The "right" aren't the only people who are allowed to and DO purchase firearms, what an ignorant statement.

These people simply do not want anyone to tell them they are wrong, or doing anything wrong.

Sounds just like the current President.

They want no boundaries.

They want to be able to do whatever they want to do, even if it means tearing down a statue that all of the sudden offends them.

It's like we now have thousands of completely spoiled brats running around.

Sounds just like the current administration.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Awww....and you were doing so well for so many pages. You just schooled a poster that this is NOT a thread about Trump, and then there you go....talking about Trump.

Go check the basement for pods!

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Awww....and you were doing so well for so many pages. You just schooled a poster that this is NOT a thread about Trump, and then there you go....talking about Trump.

Go check the basement for pods!

Well, I think there's a difference in drawing a parallel in his post that defined himself as losing social network friends BECAUSE he voted for Trump, yet I found it incumbent upon me to point out that the same reasons he decries is exactly the same demeanor being displayed anyway, so why should he complain about it?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Fair enough, but the accusations against this administration seem shaky, at best, and I'm just not seeing how you can say "Sounds just like the current administration" with the certainty that you do. But I'm not playing that game. It's just a looped tape that gets darn boring.

As far as people getting freaked out because a person voted for Trump, I have witnessed it first hand, but what I did NOT see was people who voted for Hillary get unfriended, disowned, socially punished, shamed, or completely cut off.

This behavior I lay squarely at the feet of many of the confused, raging left who lack the ability to accept what is. I also blame the idiot box. News is no longer news, it is a bunch of opinions about stuff that happened. I remember when I was a kid, news was painfully boring. So they've 'sexed it up' with gossip, innuendos, insults, and crazy talk with nothing to back it up....ya know, so kids will watch the news, and get brainwashed at the same time.

Does anybody TRULY know what is going on? I know things are going south when I have to turn to Russia Today to find out what's going on in the world, because the news in the USA is just crazed babbling.

(post by dresses removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

In reply to your comment about fredrogers statement that the Right is better armed, I think you missed the point. Yes, the Left has every right to purchase and own firearms, and yet so few do. Yes, there are combat vets that have gone hard Left and will use their combat skills. They would all fit into a decent sized IHOP. I live in a community of LEO's, combat vets, and what we politely term "contractors", of which I was one. I say "community", but it isn't at all small. We have monthly community security meetings. We have plans to be implemented depending on events and conditions. We know, for an absolute fact, that there are many communities like ours all over the United States. We have all sworn to never fire the first shot, but it is imperative that we fire the last shot. Without giving anything away, we also have a 99% foolproof method to be assured that we are not penetrated.
edit on 1/9/2017 by mandmvintagepens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mandmvintagepens

In reply to your comment about fredrogers statement that the Right is better armed, I think you missed the point. Yes, the Left has every right to purchase and own firearms, and yet so few do.

I think it is actually you, that have missed the point. I didn't say anyone on the left has a RIGHT to purchase and own firearms, I said that they can and do. Whether you're left or right should NOT MATTER in this country...citizenship matters and the fact that you're separating yourself from the left as though they are NOT citizens is precisely what makes your rhetoric scary. I'm a retired vet, did my 20, I'm not left or right and any REAL combat vet shouldn't be...the political spectrum should never play a role in combat effectiveness or in any portion of the decision tree one makes in that regard.

Yes, there are combat vets that have gone hard Left and will use their combat skills. They would all fit into a decent sized IHOP.

I feel certain that your retrospective comes from something more than perhaps intuition.

I live in a community of LEO's, combat vets, and what we politely term "contractors", of which I was one. I say "community", but it isn't at all small.

One thing I will mention as an off-the-cuff remark, is that out here in the real world, if what you say is true, being very protective with your language and how, and under what conditions you decide to represent yourself, is paramount going forward as you never know who is responding to you. As "LEO"'s, one would think you know better than that.

We have monthly community security meetings. We have plans to be implemented depending on events and conditions. We know, for an absolute fact, that there are many communities like ours all over the United States. We have all sworn to never fire the first shot, but it is imperative that we fire the last shot.

It's always good to be prepared for any eventuality; it's never good to be militant to the point that you see enemies everywhere.

Without giving anything away, we also have a 99% foolproof method to be assured that we are not penetrated.

By what or whom? That's what I'm talking about, enemies don't surround you, citizens of this country do.

You see, the real point I'm making is that (here especially on ATS) people tend to view the left or the right the way some other view skin pigmentation, as different and while it IS different than our own it ISNT different as human beings. Maybe when we stop seeing pigmentation as a difference in humanity then we can stop seeing affiliations as a difference in humanity and citizenship, and THAT is my real point.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join