It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Done With The Left's Nonsense

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

You'd think that, if they had any sense at all, any ability to think logically, they'd have realized that all of the violence and hate they spewed prior to the election is THE main reason they lost. But, no, they continue, they escalate, and they become even more unhinged. Eventually, they will run out of targets in liberal strongholds, and start to move into real America, and then they will have a very rude awakening. All of those people in what they mockingly refer to as "flyover country" aren't going to put up with idiots rioting and destroying property, as happens in the liberal areas. There are reasons that we don't see "flash mobs" and riots in many areas. Try that where I live, and if the cps didn't get them all, the citizens would.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

originally posted by: valve
Long time lurker, rarely log in, but had to star OP(I think I did it right). I don't see Democrats winning anything in the near or distant future. The silent majority will continue to speak at elections. What concerns me is they are desperate and can't win anything. Desperate people do desperate things when it comes to elections, or anything else for that matter.

Desperate people do desperate things....EXACTLY!! Good observation. The Dems are desperate and their actions are getting more outrageous by the day. C'mon here more often, Valve! The waters are choppy but if you sink a battleship before they sink yours, you win a prize! Or at least, a star or two.

Thank you! I'm usually on musician websites where political talk is strictly forbidden. It feels good to say how you REALLY feel. Maybe I will jump in. Some smart people here.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
LOL... sick of the left's nonsense.... yeah the left and their science and equality and humanity... and their utter intolerance of white supremacy and racism.... Such nonsense... Not like those super awesome less educated Nazis and anti-science, Trump supporters.

LOL... Man, the retardation of Trump supporters knows no bounds. Anyway, continue your delusional circle jerk... ignore the tard in chief's approval rating... ignore all things really... other than your little fake news and circle jerk mantras.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
LOL... sick of the left's nonsense.... yeah the left and their science and equality and humanity... and their utter intolerance of white supremacy and racism.... Such nonsense... Not like those super awesome less educated Nazis and anti-science, Trump supporters.

LOL... Man, the retardation of Trump supporters knows no bounds. Anyway, continue your delusional circle jerk... ignore the tard in chief's approval rating... ignore all things really... other than your little fake news and circle jerk mantras.

The intolerance of the left is equal to that of white supremacy. It was funny to watch a wimpy leftist Antifa punch a BLM guy and not even phase him. BLM disagrees with you so you have to TRY to get violent. Such a tolerant bunch you all are. Heroes to the cause!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Well you talked me into it, we definitely need to cancel the s# out of Columbus Day.

Actually I knew that about Columbus and everyone in this day and age should. There was also the feeding of babies to dogs when meat supplies were low. Think about that. What monsters would do that? An immense amount of child rape. Just random horrible things like cutting people up for sport, pouring boiling things into them, decapitation to test the sharpness of a blade, etc.

Unimaginable atrocity. Why do we celebrate Columbus at all? And just think of all the places named after him. It's really f'd up when you consider it.

I don't believe that people should be taking it upon themselves to destroy monuments, especially historically significant ones. I agree completely with that.

I would completely be on board with ending the veneration of Columbus though.

I don't even understand why it is that Americans celebrate Columbus. He never even stepped foot in any spot close to the modern United States of America. It would be like Canada having a statue of the Russia guy who sold Alaska to the states... makes no damn sense whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

You IMBECILES. You destructive, moronic, hateful losers! WHAT are you doing???

I can tell you what I'm not doing: reading your post.

I can assure you that I do not care what you are doing. You have nothing to add but you're still going to be snippy and post. Amazing. You don't want to read it, you don't want to read other's stuff......if you have a point, it's well-covered by your black scarf.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

These leftist display the exact same behavior of ISIS and the Taliban and Al Quaeda. Just watch the footage of these groups running around destructive statues and historic sites that offend them and watch the same kind of videos of AQ, ISIS, et al do the same. Great beliefs and practices to share. And Don Lemon on CNN has the balls to say Trump and the right are inciting civil war.

They don't want to take responsibility for starting up this terrible turmoil because it conflicts with their victim status. The destruction is upsetting to me because we all know what happens when a civilization destroys itself from the inside out. The rest of the world will stand back and wait for the dust to settle and the blood to dry....then come and pick up prime real estate and commodities for themselves.

I can't watch CNN. Worst news channel of them all, I want to put my fist through my flat screen when they start screaming and throwing feces like monkeys at a zoo because they're triggered. I can't afford a new one right now. Besides, they're floundering, and I refuse to give them even one more viewer.

Now it's all about Hillary's new book, "What Happened". She blames it all on Trump, bwahahahaha. Whatever.

This insanity is well-orchestrated because otherwise it wouldn't have gotten as far as it has. Before this is over, every statue will have been defaced, painted on, battered, or torn down in the dead of night by cowardly city councils. All the money will have to be reprinted, at our expense, with interest. All the older history books will be replaced with politically correct indoctrination. Severe racism and segregation will be state-sanctioned.

I bought a weird little school book at a library book sale when I was in college in the 80s. It is called "All About Communism", to be used in junior high schools circa 1960. I'm rather glad I bought it now, looks like I need to dust it off and read it again.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: zootmanx

Columbus didn't even discover America btw, the Chinese and vikings were visiting long before him. American history is skewed, written by the winners, don't be mad about that.

Did you even read my post? I am angry at the pointless destruction. History is always written by the winners, and if anything, there should be more points of view on what really happened.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Yawn. Where did I hear and read your parroting before.....hmmm....oh yeah, from every lefty and every leftist rag in America.

Not one original thought in your post. This is what happens when zombies are created and indoctrinated.

I did not vote for Trump, I am a Libertarian....although I'm pretty sure this is an annoying fact that disrupts your "either you think as I do or you voted for Trump" dogma.

I have an issue with senseless destruction and brainwashing. Apparently, you do not.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
LOL
edit on 08pm108America/Chicago3114k by magnetik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Just a few facts. General Lee was openly against slavery and only supported the south vs the north because HE WAS FROM THE SOUTH. That doesn't take a lot of common sense. Not to mention, the majority reason for the civil war starting was because the south was tired of being taken advantage by the north economically. Revisionists would like you to think the civil war was all about slavery but it wasn't. The confederate flag is also not racist for this same reason but hey, leftist revisionist ignorant morons want you to feel guilty by redefining the civil war.[
edit on 23-8-2017 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: libertytoall

I agree with you, 100%. But certain people cannot be bothered with facts because it gets in the way of their agenda.

Lincoln could not let the south leave because they would take too much money with them, hence his suspension of things like habeas corpus and his push for federal overreach.

Eventually, if these ignorant thugs get their way, every historical statue will be taken down. I wonder what they will do to the ones celebrating the Buffalo Soldiers (black regiments) who's job it was to eliminate Native Americans and their buffalo? These men were guilty of genocide. But, but but.....they were black......oh my, what to do???

I expect them to freeze like robots faced with a paradox until their heads start popping rivets.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Look at you, contributing to the downfall of western civilization because you lack basic reading comprehension. I threatened nobody. I merely am raising the alarm that there are people on the right who are more than willing to shoot you if they get angry enough, and that time is almost here.

Implying repeatedly that you are going to shoot people "between [their] eyes" IS a threat. All you've done is incite more people to violence rather than de-escalate a situation. People who vandalise public property should be fined, not shot. How exactly do you expect these threats to help? You've not only threatened Antifa terrorists but half the population that you've lumped in with them.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
In South Dakota, we do it the right way regarding Columbus Day - it just doesn't exist! Every year we celebrate Native American (or American Indian) Day. We don't give in to the Columbus BS... Which is cool, because SD does some pretty crazy stuff politically otherwise!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: valve

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

The intolerance of the left is equal to that of white supremacy. It was funny to watch a wimpy leftist Antifa punch a BLM guy and not even phase him. BLM disagrees with you so you have to TRY to get violent. Such a tolerant bunch you all are. Heroes to the cause!

Antifa doesn't represent the majority of Liberals anymore than the Alt-right/neo-nazis represents the majority of Conservatives but they probably represent the majority of people who actually still approve of Trump. And no... the intolerance of the Left does not equal that of White Supremacists. Don't be dense.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

a reply to: libertytoall

I agree with you, 100%. But certain people cannot be bothered with facts because it gets in the way of their agenda.

This is what you agree with posted by "libertytoall"

Just a few facts. General Lee was openly against slavery and only supported the south vs the north because HE WAS FROM THE SOUTH. That doesn't take a lot of common sense. Not to mention, the majority reason for the civil war starting was because the south was tired of being taken advantage by the north economically. Revisionists would like you to think the civil war was all about slavery but it wasn't. The confederate flag is also not racist for this same reason but hey, leftist revisionist ignorant morons want you to feel guilty by redefining the civil war.[

Here's what Lee said about Civil war memorials:

“I think it wiser,” the retired military leader wrote about a proposed Gettysburg memorial in 1869, “…not to keep open the sores of war but to follow the examples of those nations who endeavored to obliterate the marks of civil strife, to commit to oblivion the feelings engendered.”

“As regards the erection of such a monument as is contemplated,” Lee wrote of an 1866 proposal, “my conviction is, that however grateful it would be to the feelings of the South, the attempt in the present condition of the Country, would have the effect of retarding, instead of accelerating its accomplishment; [and] of continuing, if not adding to, the difficulties under which the Southern people labour.”

The only revisionist history committed here is the disregard for this FACT: The Confederates were traitors to the Union. Regardless of the reasons for Secession, the South and it's leaders were traitors.

Anyone who thinks that the Civil war was not fought over slavery is ignoring the outcome... Southern slaves were freed when the Union soldiers marched into the South.

You guys can spew all the BS you want. Those of us who haven't been guzzling the Trump-spunk know where your heads are at... planted firmly up your ass.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

You're right, of course. I agree with you completely.

People want other people to choose sides in what appears to be an escalating "war". What is blatantly obvious to me is that those who are pushing this series of altercations have likely never experienced real life-death conflict and the horrors of it. With that said though, it's very easy to forget some of the same activity demonstrated by extreme factions of the left. I recall, during the election cycle, watching as some thugs beat down an old man who was with his granddaughter in California and stole his car only because he was a Trump supporter. This is every bit as egregious as defending a work of art by way of white supremecy; neither one will or should prevail in MY country.

Do you think women perhaps, who have been burnt by cheating men over the years all have the right to plant and then detonate some plastique on Mount Rushmore just because they disagreed with Jeffersons filandering ways? MY point is allowing the destruction is a slippery slope toward anarchy.

edit on 24-8-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
a reply to: Blarneystoner

You're right, of course. I agree with you completely.

People want other people to choose sides in what appears to be an escalating "war". What is blatantly obvious to me is that those who are pushing this series of altercations have likely never experienced real life-death conflict and the horrors of it. With that said though, it's very easy to forget some of the same activity demonstrated by extreme factions of the left. I recall, during the election cycle, watching as some thugs beat down an old man who was with his granddaughter in California and stole his car only because he was a Trump supporter. This is every bit as egregious as defending a work of art by way of white supremecy; neither one will or should prevail in MY country.

Do you think women perhaps, who have been burnt by cheating men over the years all have the right to plant and then detonate some plastique on Mount Rushmore just because they disagreed with Jeffersons filandering ways? MY point is allowing the destruction is a slippery slope toward anarchy.

To be clear... I'm not condoning violence. There have been atrocities committed by extremists from both sides of the aisle. However, certain ideologies cannot be tolerated. I am much more inclined to side with folks who are fighting for equality and civil rights rather than those who's ideologies are founded in the "white power" movement.

"White Power" isn't about ethnic pride, it's about skin tone.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Well you talked me into it, we definitely need to cancel the s# out of Columbus Day.

Actually I knew that about Columbus and everyone in this day and age should. There was also the feeding of babies to dogs when meat supplies were low. Think about that. What monsters would do that? An immense amount of child rape. Just random horrible things like cutting people up for sport, pouring boiling things into them, decapitation to test the sharpness of a blade, etc.

Unimaginable atrocity. Why do we celebrate Columbus at all? And just think of all the places named after him. It's really f'd up when you consider it.

I don't believe that people should be taking it upon themselves to destroy monuments, especially historically significant ones. I agree completely with that.

I would completely be on board with ending the veneration of Columbus though.

I don't even understand why it is that Americans celebrate Columbus. He never even stepped foot in any spot close to the modern United States of America. It would be like Canada having a statue of the Russia guy who sold Alaska to the states... makes no damn sense whatsoever.

Columbus gets a participation trophy for trying though.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner
"White Power" isn't about ethnic pride, it's about skin tone.

Ok, maybe. But maybe it could also have something to do with the scales tipping too far to the OTHER side now as well. Where before there was inequality toward non-whites, it seems over the past 30 years or so the exact opposite was becoming true. I think if perhaps humans in general were capable of moderating themselves and actually (not in written word) striving toward equality, that particular movement may have never grown legs or resurfaced at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join