It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alt-Left Chants Death To America

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

At 5:30, the self-proclaimed “partiers” are chanting “death to America”.
At 9:20, one declares she is the “real left”, “the destroy America left”, and “there is no alt-left”.

A bunch of full of hate thugs. The Alt left. These are some of the Alt left. Trump correctly stated are every bit the same as the KKK or other white groups. I think they are more dangerous actually. Total anarchists that don't have a clue how good they have it.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

They look peaceful.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Maybe this is what going on SSID does for a person.

I hope this crap doesn't catch on. Since I don't live in America, I have question. What is all this crap about. Rioting, fighting , killing cops. Damn.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Scum bags.
edit on 8 21 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Deport them all to a non-racist country like Zimbabwe...

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I thought it was a "Saturday night live" skit myself...as if.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Well those of the radical far left don't care much for any nation-state.

They want the whole world united in some peaceful collective commune or whatever. No states, no borders, no hierarchies.

Which sounds nice I suppose but is completely impractical and against human nature. They won't ever get far.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I hope this crap doesn't catch on. Since I don't live in America, I have question. What is all this crap about. Rioting, fighting , killing cops. Damn.

When you don't bust your ass for a living you gotta while away the hours somehow!

Fear not. Before too long they'll be returning back to their bongs and bongos.

edit on 21-8-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Yeah, the lines are becoming blurred.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

When you don't bust your ass for a living you gotta while away the hours somehow!

That's exactly what it boils down too.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

That's exactly what it boils down too.

There is an identity crisis going on in the young adults of America today. And it's probably a great way to meet women

Hey, you know, 28 is the new 12 what can ya do?

edit on 21-8-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

What is all this crap about. Rioting, fighting , killing cops. Damn.

We elected a President that wasn't approved by the Global Elite. He isn't controlled by our enemies.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

You must be a CNN International viewer? That network embodies this thread perfectly. It is true-blue Alt-Left/Left. More people were murdered at one incident in Barcelona, than in those 3 USA items you mentioned...combined.

edit on 8/21/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Canada and Mexico is in "America". Unless they didn't get "public educated" and can't read a map? ..
Nah! That's no excuse! ..I wouldn't get to wrapped around the axle about it. .. Till they start chanting "Death to the U.S.A.!"..Which is outright, blatant treason! .... Then it's "fighting words". No "hunting license" required. Makes me think, they got some of them "educated lawyers".. Telling them "the right words to use"... I'm not going to get all bent, them idiots babel a lot. Now if they piss in my sleeping bag? They're not going to like any part of "America". I'll find them!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Did you actually listen to the whole dialog or just skip to the quote?

Did you actually listen to that white nationalist's "arguments"?

He couldn't even say "black lives matter" without an equivalency. Why is that so hard for those guys to say?

He got somebody to sardonically say "death to America" after he prompted him to.

Jesus.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

So first video doesn't work and even though I lean right I'm not keen on alex jones nor info wars.....it seems too ummmmm extravagant....

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Guess they don't KNOW they are being targeted ..here they all are by name..8ch.net...

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Why do you people even post this bs? So some jackwad cussed a little. So what? You've probably put a Platoon of US. Marines, "ready to kill" on an alert! Or some Army, Private, on a "smoke break" hoping the "attack" doesn't interfere with his "Marlboro moment"... Because them marines will be a lot more understanding... Than a Soldier.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
Why do you people even post this bs? So some jackwad cussed a little. So what? You've probably put a Platoon of US. Marines, "ready to kill" on an alert! Or some Army, Private, on a "smoke break" hoping the "attack" doesn't interfere with his "Marlboro moment"... Because them marines will be a lot more understanding... Than a Soldier.

and the award for most incomprehensible post of the year goes to....

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I really can't stand listening to Alex Jones. But Infowars has some gems within.Paul Joseph Watson and Owen Shroyer are great journalists. They both ask real questions, and Owen owned this one. These people are brainwashed morons. I'm glad he was there to expose them.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join