It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President Who Looked at the Sun Redux

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tucker Carlson: Trump Looking At Sun 'Most Impressive Thing Any President Has Ever Done'

"Even the president saw the eclipse, but in a move that is not a complete surprise, he looked at the sun without any glasses, perhaps the most impressive thing any president has done."

Trump don't need to special glasses you snowflakes!

Holy hell, that's awesome.

Trump didn't lower the bar, he turned the bar into a glory hole in a backwater Somalian prison.

You're smarter than that, it was clearly sarcasm. I guess Tucker needs a sarcasm graphic the same way the internet needs a sarcasm font.

I'll go back and read it. If it was, I apologize. That was just too much, lol.

It might be sarcasm but I wouldn't put it past Trump.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Presidents do stupid things.

Reagan brought us Reaganomics which nearly tripled the federal debt.
H. W. Bush provided us with the famous, "Read my lips. No new taxes" line. Well done.
Clinton gave a woman a cigar.
W. Bush. One word. Bushisms.
Obama swam in the Corexit saturated Gulf water.
Trump looked bare-eyed at an eclipse.

I'll say this though. Reagan is still loved by many even though his economic plan was a dismal failure. Clinton didn't go to prison for lying about his lack of relations with that woman. They Bushes escaped their stupid-talk and warmongering unscathed. Obama isn't a cancer patient, yet. And Trump isn't blind, yet.

Overall it doesn't matter (except maybe the Reaganomics thing further pushing us into debt). Just laugh at the stupid things these people do. They're all nuts to some (33rd) degree.

The next presidents will do some stupid things too. And we should laugh at them as one. Laughing at stupidity should transcend political feelings.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tucker Carlson: Trump Looking At Sun 'Most Impressive Thing Any President Has Ever Done'

"Even the president saw the eclipse, but in a move that is not a complete surprise, he looked at the sun without any glasses, perhaps the most impressive thing any president has done."

Trump don't need to special glasses you snowflakes!

Holy hell, that's awesome.

Trump didn't lower the bar, he turned the bar into a glory hole in a backwater Somalian prison.

You're smarter than that, it was clearly sarcasm. I guess Tucker needs a sarcasm graphic the same way the internet needs a sarcasm font.

For what it's worth, I really do appreciate your posts. Most are informative and then there are these..sad that you even have to point out obvious sarcasm from Tucker.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
Presidents do stupid things.

Reagan brought us Reaganomics which nearly tripled the federal debt.
H. W. Bush provided us with the famous, "Read my lips. No new taxes" line. Well done.
Clinton gave a woman a cigar.
W. Bush. One word. Bushisms.
Obama swam in the Corexit saturated Gulf water.
Trump looked bare-eyed at an eclipse.

I'll say this though. Reagan is still loved by many even though his economic plan was a dismal failure. Clinton didn't go to prison for lying about his lack of relations with that woman. They Bushes escaped their stupid-talk and warmongering unscathed. Obama isn't a cancer patient, yet. And Trump isn't blind, yet.

Overall it doesn't matter (except maybe the Reaganomics thing further pushing us into debt). Just laugh at the stupid things these people do. They're all nuts to some (33rd) degree.

The next presidents will do some stupid things too. And we should laugh at them as one. Laughing at stupidity should transcend political feelings.

As much as I hate the nonchalant way you just put everything into perspective there... I can dig it. Some of it, at least.

Trickle-down was, by far, the worse one, though. Most of our problems are because of that.

Suddenly, I forgot what our president was staring at...

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha
Thanks, I think.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Thanks, I think.

You're welcome, with sincerity.

Even though you still think it's lop-sided, it's nice to know somebody on here can actually see that there's a media bias on both sides.

Most here think the media is controlled entirely by the left. Never mind that FOX has the highest ratings for the last 15 years. Liberal news monopoly my ass.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
*Stands up, mud dripping from her everywhere*

This place rocks. You get awards for worst OP ever and everything in here. Who knew mud wrestling was so fun. Thanks for sharing the mud pit!

Night all. I'm going out to look for the moon. No protective eyewear recommended.

Peace and thanks again. Carry on.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I'd rather not further push it off topic but we don't talk often so I'll take the chance to engage someone when I get it.

I don't think anything's lopsided. I just typed the first stupid things that came to mind about those people. They've probably all done or said worse. I don't favor one party, their presidents or senators over another party. The closest thing I can align with is "independent" but even that has it's own connotations I dislike.

I don't think there's a liberal monopoly on the news. There gatekeeper companies see to that. There's a slanted source for anyone willing to generate some sort of revenue for it. And they'll all lie for the money.
edit on 21-8-2017 by Noncents because: Removed An Unnecessary Word

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I don't think there's a liberal monopoly on the news. There gatekeeper companies see to that. There's a slanted source for anyone willing to generate some sort of revenue for it. And they'll all lie for the money.

Quoted for the god damned truth.

Well said.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
A piece of bullying and cruelty against a man better than all of you. It's ironic.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
A piece of bullying and cruelty against a man better than all of you.

A man is better than everyone here because he grabs a "pussy" because they'll "let" him? He's not better than the homeless guy who proposed to me last night.

Seriously. He's a piece of #. You and I both know that. The left knows it, the right knows it. Stop pretending. Let's just all get along until he's done passing his gas and we can get somebody a little less embarrassing. I don't care if that replacement is left or right at this point.

originally posted by: TheTory
It's ironic.

Lol.
edit on 22-8-2017 by Abysha because: clarificationalizinalization

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

MANY homeless are vets THAT wouldn't work for you, I think he means in LIFE accomplishments AKA your petty Jealousy.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Threads like this are proof people love negative attention.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

MANY homeless are vets THAT wouldn't work for you, I think he means in LIFE accomplishments AKA your petty Jealousy.

Jesus Christ, you tug on my heartstrings in the most bizarre and disconnected ways. You are right; I shouldn't disparage the homeless.

They are way better than our president.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

NOT at all....
imgur.com...
HERE is a copy of an ATIFA manual that's used as a basis at the core philosophy of the actual meaning and purpose ...know it or not...

That is a horribly hoaxed document. First off, it was clearly generated in an image editing program. I mean, look at that text. It's not even remotely believable. And the content. LMAO. Good grief.
edit on 2017-8-22 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

AND yet again: why you can't win from JUST feelings in nominal human existence ...BUT YOU go ahead and try.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

AND yet again: why you can't win from JUST feelings in nominal human existence ...BUT YOU go ahead and try.

I can't ever tell if you are agreeing or disagreeing with me...

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

WHY does the real one you have look different?
Like some IT hack KNOWS IT ALL about printings of US militant factions..

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Who needs THAT?
YOU decided before we joined.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Something tells me Trump probably lived on a steady diet of lead paint chips and stuck his finger in light sockets as a kid. That would explain much.

Oh well. If he goes blind or loses enough of his vision, that would probably be a huge blessing. Without eyesight, it's gonna be hard for Mr. Stumpy thumb to tweet like a brain damaged bi-polar epileptic. he can read or see headlines, so he can't get butthurt and send the world to the brink of war because his wittle fewwingz got hurt.

And without his eyesight, he can't find the big red button or input the codes. So Donny going blind will probably make the world a little bit safer.

So go on, Donald the Chump. Stare right into that big fusion powered arc-welder in the sky. Screw those fake-ass scientists, what the hell do they know?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join