It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President Who Looked at the Sun Redux

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Pretty sure Trump hasn't experienced racial epithets being tossed at him.
Unless you think calling him an orange man is racist.

What do you call being called a Nazi?

Not racist but I get your point.
Obama and Michelle have been called "monkeys" and "apes" eating bananas. I've seen ATS members here say worse things like leaving stench behind White House and such. I won't say no more.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Woman.

Here's a deal, he gets a mental and physical exam, and we'll let him skate on the eye exam. He ignores teleprompters anyway. But he loses his safety leader badge.

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Abysha

Wait, you said the media treats him harsh, now they're being soft?

No, what I said is that Trump has treated presidents more harshly than the media has treated him.

Just like I'm more critical of Hitler than I am critical of my daughter.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Can someone be soooo narcissistic that they believe they themselves can stare at an eclipse?

Yes, I guess they can.

"I alone can stare at the sun without protective eyewear. I am the only person who can do this." --Donald Trump, moments before permanent blindness.

Five minutes later, while stumbling into the wall: "I am not blind. That's fake news."

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

I think Trump is being treated worse than any President in modern history. In fact I don't think, I know he is, the facts are black and white, and any unbiased observer knows this too. And someone claiming Obama was treated worse than Trump is beyond ridiculous, it's delusional.

Worse than JFK and Lincoln?

I said modern history, you consider Lincoln to be modern history? And anyway that's besides the point. Obama was treated with kid gloves by the media his entire Presidency. Every scandal (Fast and Furious, IRS Targeting etc.), every misstep (ISIS is the JV team etc.), every failure (Obamacare etc.), the main stream media was there to shield Obama and obfuscate the truth from the American people. Now we have CNN criticizing Trump because he had two scoops of ice cream. Anyone who can't see the difference in coverage is deliberately blinding themselves from the truth.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
talk about bottom of the barrel...

for the media and OP

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Don't worry. Trump has Covfefe shield to help deflect all the criticisms against him.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I think Trump is being treated worse than any President in modern history. In fact I don't think, I know he is, the facts are black and white, and any unbiased observer knows this too. And someone claiming Obama was treated worse than Trump is beyond ridiculous, it's delusional.

I said modern history, you consider Lincoln to be modern history? And anyway that's besides the point. Obama was treated with kid gloves by the media his entire Presidency. Every scandal (Fast and Furious, IRS Targeting etc.), every misstep (ISIS is the JV team etc.), every failure (Obamacare etc.), the main stream media was there to shield Obama and obfuscate the truth from the American people. Now we have CNN criticizing Trump because he had two scoops of ice cream. Anyone who can't see the difference in coverage is deliberately blinding themselves from the truth.

Of course, the flip side of this is that several of these so-called "failures" were only big deals in alt-right media because places like Brietbart knew they could rake in the dough telling frustrated righties exactly what they wanted to hear.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

Of course, the flip side of this is that several of these so-called "failures" were only big deals in alt-right media because places like Brietbart knew they could rake in the dough telling frustrated righties exactly what they wanted to hear.

Which example that he gave was a success in your book or are "so-called failures not failures? I gotta know...
edit on 21-8-2017 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
talk about bottom of the barrel...

for the media and OP

And, this President. Bottom of the barrel indeed.

There... finished it for you.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

why you say that?

causes he blunt and it hurts your feelings?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tucker Carlson: Trump Looking At Sun 'Most Impressive Thing Any President Has Ever Done'

"Even the president saw the eclipse, but in a move that is not a complete surprise, he looked at the sun without any glasses, perhaps the most impressive thing any president has done."

Trump don't need no special glasses you snowflakes!

edit on 21-8-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros
I gotta know...

I certainly don't expect convince ANYONE on any of these topics. People are entrenched.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly

No, but I have more cat pics if that would help illustrate. I hear our moral leader likes grabbing them.

edit on 21-8-2017 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tucker Carlson: Trump Looking At Sun 'Most Impressive Thing Any President Has Ever Done'

"Even the president saw the eclipse, but in a move that is not a complete surprise, he looked at the sun without any glasses, perhaps the most impressive thing any president has done."

Trump don't need to special glasses you snowflakes!

Holy hell, that's awesome.

Trump didn't lower the bar, he turned the bar into a glory hole in a backwater Somalian prison.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

LOL! No deal on that. You really think I want the nitpicking to stop? I don't, it's the primary element that makes Trump haters look like perspective less idiots in the eyes of the mainstream and moderate voters. By all means, continue to do it.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

And, by all means, keep believing that.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: Anathros
I gotta know...

I certainly don't expect convince ANYONE on any of these topics. People are entrenched.

I'm a socially moderate (I have a liberal gay brother that I love dearly) fiscal conservative republican but I try to keep open mind. I've had my views changed many times by some unlikely people here. The ACA (Obamacare) was a failure in how it was written and put into action. There should have been a premium freeze and a 2-3% tax on Dr's that chose not to participate. I still believe that we pay enough taxes for universal health care for all. I'm asking in a genuine manner because I saw all those examples and they seemed like failures but if I missed something please enlighten me.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Trump didn't lower the bar, he turned the bar into a glory hole in a backwater Somalian prison.

You're smarter than that, it was clearly sarcasm. I guess Tucker needs a sarcasm graphic the same way the internet needs a sarcasm font.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're smarter than that, it was clearly sarcasm. I guess Tucker needs a sarcasm graphic the same way the internet needs a sarcasm font.

I'll go back and read it. If it was, I apologize. That was just too much, lol.

Edit - Just watched the video. Tucker's never been funny before. If this is when he actually breaks the mold, congrats on him. But... I think he was at least a little sincere there.
edit on 21-8-2017 by Abysha because: added stuffs...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join