It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston let's have a conversation or mb not Foul Language Alert

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Explain to me how calling for shooting people and having war in the street fits into that context.

I'll try a hashtag. You guys like hashtags, right?

#LastLineOfDefense

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Explain to me how calling for shooting people and having war in the street fits into that context.

I'll try a hashtag. You guys like hashtags, right?

#LastLineOfDefense

Defense against what? Trump supporters?

It what scenario can you see killing every trump supporter?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Why would they have to kill every one?

Maybe it's just the Trump/Globalist agenda that they want to kill.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: Asktheanimals

For example anarchy isn't about chaos. It's about personal responsibility. Communism is about responsibility to the community.

Every single anarchists I've met in the U.S. and especially Europe (I'm talking to you, West Berlin!), have been some of the worst people you could ever meet short of a mass murderer or pedophile. They have zero personal responsibility for their actions and zero moral code. They would stab one of their own or anyone else to get their way.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Why would they have to kill every one?

Maybe it's just the Trump/Globalist agenda that they want to kill.

Read the comments.

You don't talk about annihilating all trump supporters, having war on the streets, and shooting trump supporters when you are talking about ideology.

I hated Obamas policies.

I would not say I needed to have war in the street, have to punch and shoot people, and annihilate Obama supporters to just mean I was against his agenda.

Anyone who said that would be labeled an extremist.

The same goes here.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Sounds like psychos to me. Not anarchists. One can call themselves something but that doesn't make it so.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

You alluded to just war theory (you still are) to make what he said sound reasonable.

In the context in which he said what he said, I do find it reasonable.

If the nazis were in charge of the country; and I mean real nazis that were gassing millions of jews and others, I would of course fight back.

And that is where the difference between you and I come in to play.

While you would sit idly by and do nothing until the millions are dead, people like me, and I presume TrueBrit, have learned from history and would be willing to step-up and do what we could so that it didn't come to that point.

If that makes me a violent "Leftist" and it causes you to go full-snowflake, so be it. I make no apologies.

Fascism...never again will it ever come to the point where people like the Nazi's plague our nation. But you go ahead and sit back and relax. I'll do your work for ya.

Your veiled attempts to compare Trump to real nazis by not only using this example, but accusing him and all of his supporters of being fascists, and then claiming you can see where a person calling for genocide is coming from is frightening and extreme.

I did not compare Trump to real Nazis. I do think he spits fascist rhetoric and his supporters fall right for it. If it ever evolves to the point where a potential of the Right Wing to become dangerously fascist, something will have to be done.

Funny. You don't find his fascist rhetoric and his support from Right Wing fascists frightening and extreme, but you do someone who is willing to state that we cannot let Nazis ever rule again, and is willing to kick in some teeth if needed.

Interesting.

As certain as you are that Trump is a fascist, there were people that were certain that Obama was a supporter of radical Islam.

Trump actually spit fascist rhetoric and appeals to fascists. Obama did not spit radical Islamic rhetoric and there was no reason to suggest such a thing.

Some people are just stupid, I guess.

You just assert that you are right and the other side is wrong. Thats what they would do to. And if they called for the extermination of every Obama supporter, you would be appalled.

It has nothing to do with sides and I think this is where you are missing the point. It's not really about Trump or sides.

It's about fascism.

I am using his exact words. You are choosing to ignore those words claiming the context justifies them. This is disgusting.

Whether or not the context justifies what he said is up to each person to decide. But there is a lot more context that you are not including.

But that's how you roll. Got to keep the rhetoric and propaganda rolling.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

To be clear, didn't vote for him. Just thought he sucked less than the other guy

Thanks for the response though. I think I'm just curious as to where someone draws the line around "supporter."

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Trump is obviously an useful idiot for the financial fascism behind the curtains. And the people, who still support him no matter what, are either ignoring the problem at hand or fascists themselves.

He took office to unrig the rigged game, now look how this #unrig thingy turned out thus far. What can we do to help you slow folks realize what's at play here?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

To be clear, didn't vote for him. Just thought he sucked less than the other guy

Thanks for the response though. I think I'm just curious as to where someone draws the line around "supporter."

Don't worry, you will be spared.

Only us trump supporters will be killed.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Far be it for me to get in the way of a good gang bash but is TrueBrit the topic?

They are TrueBrit's Statements, what is commendable about wanting to eliminate about half the country on a faulty supposition?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

You can spin it how you want; calling for the annihilation of all Trump supporters and a civil war in the streets is not some noble claim.

You are defending calls for genocide.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I have. There is context. He never actually said kill them all. He said fight fire with fire, not in those words.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Stop being melodramatic.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Far be it for me to get in the way of a good gang bash but is TrueBrit the topic?

They are TrueBrit's Statements, what is commendable about wanting to eliminate about half the country on a faulty supposition?

I didn't see any of his words in the OP. Thus not the topic. That hasn't stopped ya'll from a mass attack though...for pages. Any of you got anything on topic to offer?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Stop being melodramatic.

I will post what I like.

You keep defending labeling all trump supporters racist, and saying the need to be eliminated.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

In my opinion, if someone cannot understand that he has used fascist rhetoric and why he appeals to Right Wing fascists, they are probably a blind supporter and they support fascism.

To be clear in my position, I don't think we are even close to the point of having to take any action. I understand what Antifa is doing, but I think they are jumping the gun. The rise in fascists and fascist rhetoric, I believe, will die back down to but a whisper again and will be limited to the extreme #holes of websites of the Right Wing.

But if it ever does rise to the point of being a clear threat, I see nothing wrong in stating that it is entirely reasonable for people to crack their heads and send em back to momma.

Because fascism...never again.
edit on 22-8-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The comments in the video give me hope, at least. Not everyone is an insane sjw. That makes me happy.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

You can spin it how you want; calling for the annihilation of all Trump supporters and a civil war in the streets is not some noble claim.

You are defending calls for genocide.

I understand what he is saying because I am looking at the entire context. You're not.

You're boiling it down to the most simplest form, without proper context, to push your narrative and paint a picture that suits your needs.

Shame on you.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I will post what I like.

It was just a suggestion.

You keep defending labeling all trump supporters racist, and saying the need to be eliminated.

I'm not defending it. I'm saying that you took someones words it out of context.

I know you probably have to much vested in the exchange to see it. It happens.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join