It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston let's have a conversation or mb not Foul Language Alert

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Wow. So a poster in another thread talks about their strong will to keep up their protesting and violence..., I tell them their will is going to be put to the test if they keep going and I get a T&C violation for it, but yet we have a poster flat out calling for violence and death against an entire political base they don't agree with and not one post removal or warning.. smh.

Trubrit, your way of thinking is extremely disturbing.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: shooterbrody

Flat out crazy? Really?

Do you know what permitted Nazism to perform the worst excesses of its outworking? A lack of lethal resistance at the time they took over, and during the occupations of the territories they possessed. They would never have been able to organise a holocaust, if their every facet was under attack from Germans who refused their rule. But far too many refused to act, refused to speak up, and then bleated horridly when Dresden was burned to a cinder, despite having allowed their government to do in their name, unspeakable things which have not been equaled since, in terms of their barbarity.

You seek to give me a moral education, while permitting the rise of genocidal maniacs who are not interested in protecting the innocent, only murdering those who have different skins and religion to theirs, arbitrary values which do not indicate the level of threat posed by an individual at all, only that they are not the same, not the right colour, fail to worship the right God....

No... No attempt that you, shooterbrody, or any other person here can make to defend your false equivalencies, can ever hold water.

yeah your entire rant today is crazy
you seem more interested in insulting the potus and those who voted for him than the actual violence at your doorstep

throw all the insults you like
you are now kin with the monkeys at the zoo who throw their own feces, fun to watch for a moment but easily forgotten and quite meaningless

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Simon_Boudreaux
Wow. So a poster in another thread talks about their strong will to keep up their protesting and violence..., I tell them their will is going to be put to the test if they keep going and I get a T&C violation for it, but yet we have a poster flat out calling for violence and death against an entire political base they don't agree with and not one post removal or warning.. smh.

Trubrit, your way of thinking is extremely disturbing.

Please just let it stand.

Leave everyone see just how he thinks.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

If the threat warrants it, yes.

Anything or anyone which supports, harbours, assists or aids the rise of the far right and the fascist element, must be opposed by whatever means are most effective at the time, proportional to the threat, up to and including all out war in the streets.

Guess its time to open the gulags comrade.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Leave everyone see just how he thinks.

Well that didn't take long.
I guess that sort of thing is not in vogue here.
Only calling out the "right" people advocating genocide is permitted.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Besides from any political angle... Imagine a lavish wedding of perfectly normal people with their family and friends wearing expensive wardrobe. Now I'm showing up with NWA T-Shirt, raggy pants n sneakers.
The older ones would be appalled already, but they didn't hear my speech regarding the increasingly staggering rate of divorces and domestic abuse, finishing with a praise for group sex orgies with unmarried and cheating women.

Try that, don't forget to bring a cam and tell me how it worked out for you.

Having a hard time to realize why you can't have a mindful and considerate street-debate with a highly emotionalized mob? Hmm... you know why there's a moderator in every rough political debate on tv, right?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Simon_Boudreaux

Actually, it's pretty disturbing to witness that his kind of reasoning ought to be disturbing. It's a straightforward perspective and if you wouldn't be so busy being sorry for yourself, in utter ignorance of his arguments, you could have a debate and actually learn something new.

#Tee&Cowards

edit on 22-8-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Simon_Boudreaux

Actually, it's pretty disturbing to witness that his kind of reasoning ought to be disturbing. It's a straightforward perspective and if you wouldn't be so busy being sorry for yourself, in utter ignorance of his arguments, you could have a debate and actually learn something new.

#Tee&Cowards

I was asking questions.

He admits to advocating for the killing of anyone who still supports trump.

Surely this is something you would condemn?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I'm saddened to see members I've known for so long getting so combative with each other.
Let's have a conversation or mb not?
Ok, mb not if this is going to be the result.

If I have taken this thread down a road to lead to this level of personal attacks I apologize.
I know all of you in this thread pretty well and have a great deal of respect for your opinions.
Argue the points if you will but let's stop with any personal attacks.
I think most of us here will claim to be on the side of humanity first over any political affiliation.

For my part in any antagonism I offer my sincere apologies to my ATS family.
Let's keep it civil, please.
edit on 22-8-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Only resistance to fascism is acceptable. Appeasement of it, timid acceptance of it through intimidation, outright embracing of it, or anything less than savage opposition, is agreement with it, which is not justifiable for any reason.

I believe this point is being lost by some. They are so entrenched in their political rut that they have now come to the point of accepting fascism in all of it's varying degrees.

Reminds of the stories I read about the people of Germany during the Nazi reign. Many were so caught-up in the ultra-nationalism and propaganda that they did nothing to stop their own brothers and sisters, their own leaders, from radicalizing.

Sadly, we have many in this nation, many on this site, that are very similar. They are brainwashed by propaganda and are not only unwilling to stand by those willing to fight against the extremists that are in the midst of further radicalizing, they openly defend them.

Spineless, if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: TrueBrit

Only resistance to fascism is acceptable. Appeasement of it, timid acceptance of it through intimidation, outright embracing of it, or anything less than savage opposition, is agreement with it, which is not justifiable for any reason.

I believe this point is being lost by some. They are so entrenched in their political rut that they have now come to the point of accepting fascism in all of it's varying degrees.

Reminds of the stories I read about the people of Germany during the Nazi reign. Many were so caught-up in the ultra-nationalism and propaganda that they did nothing to stop their own brothers and sisters, their own leaders, from radicalizing.

Sadly, we have many in this nation, many on this site, that are very similar. They are brainwashed by propaganda and are not only unwilling to stand by those willing to fight against the extremists that are in the midst of further radicalizing, they openly defend them.

Spineless, if you ask me.

The point was not lost on me.

He called for the killing of all people that still support trump, and you want to criticize people for not understanding his point?

Am I in the twilight zone?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

He called for the killing of all people that still support trump, and you want to criticize people for not understanding his point?

That's not what he said. There is a lot more context to it. He did not call for the killing of all Trump supporters.

But you go ahead and misrepresent his comments for your political purposes.

Do you understand what just war theory is? There does come a point in which one has to stand up and take actions against those that pose a threat and they would be morally justified in doing so.

That is how I view his comments.

Am I in the twilight zone?

No. You are in the zone of the people I described. Brainwashed by propaganda...defending fascism while your brothers and sisters become further radicalized.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

That depends.

If the individual in question was an apologist, of course I don't. You cannot rid a nation of White Supremacists and fascists by tutting at them, otherwise the war in Europe would have been a much less bloody affair. There is a difference between someone physically assaulting an apologist, or a fascist, or a Nazi or a White Supremacist, and one of those sorts attacking a left winger.

The difference is, the left is in the right here. This is not a black and white issue. Violence is not pleasant, but it is not inherently wrong in every way and at all times. Its wrong if you engage in it to silence dissent against White Supremacism, but not if you engage in it to destroy fascism. To destroy the supremacist, the Nazi and the fascist, is not only the right thing to do, regardless of how its done, but it is the duty of every person who owes their freedom to previous efforts in history to root out that disease from the human race once and for all.

SJW Supremacism = yummy rainbow sugar drops and cuddly puppy dogs.

White Supremacism = rotten cancer tumor squirts and wretched black widow spiders.

Got it.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

This was not theory. He called for the extermination of all trumps supporters.

he said that violence including shooting is necessary against them.

Even if this is just theory it is disgusting.

It is as disgusting as white supremacists suggesting killing others.

I can't believe that a person who literally admitted to calling for the genocide of trump supporters is getting applauded by people.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Tribalism man, or rather Hyper-Tribalism to be more accurate. It's devolutionary backwardsness. And its taking over towards 1930's levels now. Ive written my best the past year to deconstruct how it works, but hyper-tribalists ignore science. Theyre just all about the WEDGE.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

No worries, it's the pit and the mud never really survives a warm summers rain...

Me? When I'm attacking things it's usually referring to the contribution and not to the poster. The name-calling is just another provocation in order to incite thought and possibly reason, but I can take a few slaps myself in case that doesn't work out.

We're all just humans and we get carried away at times. Plus it's the internetz, the place where things get blown out of their proportions and photoshopped.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Again, not what he said and there was a lot more context he provided that you are intentionally not including.

I did not say it was just theory. I asked if you knew what Just War theory is. Obviously, you must not.

I can't believe that a person who literally admitted to calling for the genocide of trump supporters is getting applauded by people.

Who's applauding him? I'm simply commenting on how I understand his position and how dangerous it can be when people do nothing when fascism rises.

But don't let that stop you from misrepresenting his position and going full drama-queen.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

True. I never spent much time in the Mudpit but now I know why.
I lived 15 years in a marriage that was constant arguments.
That ended 20 years ago and I still have an aversion to it.
Maybe this is the wrong place for me.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

So do you think only Fascism is a danger in America?
There is no danger of equal extremism from the Left?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Again, not what he said and there was a lot more context he provided that you are intentionally not including.

I did not say it was just theory. I asked if you knew what Just War theory is. Obviously, you must not.

Who's applauding him? I'm simply commenting on how I understand his position and how dangerous it can be when people do nothing when fascism rises.

But don't let that stop you from misrepresenting his position and going full drama-queen.

So you are telling me that haad someone said

Obama is a msulim. He is helping Isis. All of his supporters defend isis.

We need to stop this extremist ideology by any means neccesary.

This means that if Obama keeps gaining power, it will be neccesary to have a second civll war and annhilate all Obama supporters.

You would just say, yay I get the rational, its dangeous to leave Isis gain power.

Of course not.

I am not misleading anything. People can go back and read the past two pages themselves.

He said Trump supporters are fascist defenders, that we should fight them with violence, and if they gain more power we should annihilate them all.

Not self proclaimed nazis; Trump supporters.

And instead of saying wow that is insane, or saying nothing at all, you come on an say he is making some good points.

I find that very disturbing.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join