It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston let's have a conversation or mb not Foul Language Alert

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I already gave you the word that would have been a better fit, "Duplicity", being two-faced. Why are you still going on about it?

I'm sorry about that.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

I never said anything contrary to that.

I said there were people in both groups there to fight. There were.

Your opinion on who was right or wrong has nothing to do with what I said.
edit on 23-8-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Sure. And it appears you then violated the T&C's after you edited your OP to single-out one specific member and others followed suit.

You set a very bad example.

You and those defending genocide on your side did claim I was taking words out of cpn5ext, and you failed miserably.

I did not defend genocide. That is where the context comes in to play and it shows your dishonest. We defended taking action in defeating fascism, up to and including violence if it came to extreme levels. Which you agree with.

You still do, right?

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

So?

But I guess he is wrong to.

He could be. I've not seen the post you are referring to and I don't really care.

There is no discussion of hypothetical situations in those statements.

Much of it was hypothetical. We were talking about the action we find reasonable if it came to certain level. Levels they have not come to yet. The other member even said Trump support was waning.

You are trying so hard to twist the words to make it seem like he didn't say that, but it is clear for all to see.

I don't have to twist anything. I understand the importance of context and you don't. You are the one twisting words to push your narrative, all while clutching pearls and virtue signaling.

You ought to be ashamed for supporting this.

I have nothing to be ashamed of. I have said I was willing to stand against fascism if it got out of control. You, only if it came to real Nazis gassing millions.

That is shameful.

What you did in this thread and the other one you created.

That is shameful.
edit on 23-8-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Aug 23 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I never said anything contrary to that.

I said there were people in both groups there to fight. There were.

Your opinion on who was right or wrong has nothing to do with what I said.

That isn't true. One was there to rally. The other was there to counter the rally.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I also saw you feeding a narrative to a poster and rephrasing his words repeatedly in order to construct a premise for an OP that you created shortly there-after...strangely claiming that there was some horde of genocidal anti-trumpers on ATS.

It appeared blatantly dishonest to me.

But I guess he is wrong to.

...you were.

edit on 23-8-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Rallying and protesting do not exclude being there to fight.

Also, I am talking about individuals within the groups.

Being there to physically fight for your rights is still there to fight.

Also, Boston doesn't have a stand your ground law. Those rallying were obliged to retreat. Legally they might be in the wrong if something were to happen.
edit on 23-8-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Closed.... for staff review.

Even in the Mud Pit, the topic is to be discussed....not other threads or other members.

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

The Political Mud Pit is not a safe space for trolling for laughs. It's not a place to abuse fellow members. It's not a place to post every inane story you just want to rage about. It's not a place to spam off topic content.

This is simple: The mud pit is not a place where members can personally insult each other. You can rip each other's politics up but you can't get personal just to slag someone you don't like. Additionally, posts must be relevant to the stated thread topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join