It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston let's have a conversation or mb not Foul Language Alert

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I do believe he said those that support his fascist agenda. That is not all trump supporters. I think it it is pointing out s specific kind of trump supporter.

Me. "And just to clarify, being a Trump supporter makes a person an apologist for white supremacy?

Him. "Yes, recent events have confirmed that with absolute clarity, were there any doubt previously.

Your President is a fascist apologist, and support for him, is support for that apologism and the fascism it advocates for. "

he is remaarkably clear here. ALL supporters.

I do acknowledge that he called for the elimination of these trump supporters. I don't think it is genocide.

As shown, he was discussing all trump supporters. He said it multiple times.

Definition of genocide

: the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group

www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I have no interest in playing games with you. I don't know if you caught my last posts to you yesterday before the got removed but I'm done with you. Your need to malign leftists on ATS has gone beyond my patience and your treatment of me specifically yesterday was more than reasonable banter.

My willingness to engage you tonight was simply to defend TB. You can play big bad leftist all on your own. I'm more interested in shrinking the divide... well trying to be.

Sorry for the continuation of derailing your thread OP.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I have no interest in playing games with you. I don't know if you caught my last posts to you yesterday before the got removed but I'm done with you. Your need to malign leftists on ATS has gone beyond my patience and your treatment of me specifically yesterday was more than reasonable banter.

My willingness to engage you tonight was simply to defend TB. You can play big bad leftist all on your own. I'm more interested in shrinking the divide... well trying to be.

Sorry for the continuation of derailing your thread OP.

I am sorry that you feel me saying cops should deal with real nazis is the same as another posters calls for the elimination of Trump supporters.

I am sorry that my example hear proved how ridiculous your claim was.

Have a good night

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I do believe he was saying anyone who can still support him after waffling on Charlottesville.

That was his line in the sand.

It's probably as hyperbolic as what you are doing.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I do believe he was saying anyone who can still support him after waffling on Charlottesville.

That was his line in the sand.

It's probably as hyperbolic as what you are doing.

Finally after all of these pages you admit that he is calling for the elimination of any person who stills supports Trump after charlottesville.

And you think calling out this is being hyperbolic?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Finally after all of these pages you admit that he is calling for the elimination of any person who stills supports Trump after charlottesville.

And you think calling out this is being hyperbolic?

Finally? It was not presented that way at any other time. I proposed it.

Yes, both things seem hyperbolic.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I honestly thought ATS was above buying into MSM narratives.

But I guess I was wrong.

edit on 8-23-2017 by WakeUpBeer because: removed youtube video cause meh

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Not at all.

You could be advocating for a capitalist model (which I oppose), and I would debate you. But you aren't. You support a President who is an apologist for White Supremacists and Nazis, and therefore are not worthy of my spit, leave alone a research effort of any depth.

I find that incredibly ironic coming from a person who has a business in the UK... But you are "anti-capitalist" even though you make a living through "capitalism"...

Not to mention all the other rhetorical nonsense you, and others like you keep spouting simply because you don't want to accept any person who has a different view in politics, or in economics...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I do not make a living.

I scrape for every penny, and there are few of those to go around, because I am living in an area destroyed by capitalist insertion into the affairs of government, leading the people to be poor, and business to be slow. Furthermore, I run my business in a manner which is not mercenary or unfair, charging fair prices, not inflated ones, as my competitors do. My markups are slim, because I know that the people who form my customer base need to eat during the month, not just patronise my store. I do good things, for good people in my community by running my store the way I do. Doing so permits down at heel persons, to have security on a par with their more well off neighbours, for a price that they can afford and are happy to pay.

I do right by people, and that is not the habit of a rabid capitalist.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: neo96

Left wing supremacists?

What the hell are you talking about? Look, its pretty simple. Racial Supremacist thinking makes you an enemy of the entire bloody species. The left do not engage with that behaviour, therefore they are not supremacist in any fashion, merely determined that supremacists will not be permitted to attain any power or prestige for themselves, because as history shows perfectly, whenever they do it destroys continents for decades, costs millions upon millions of lives, and causes some of the most harrowing examples of suffering that have ever been recorded.

Really?... Are you sure about that? because i have seen plenty of videos showing many people in the left turning into rabid racists against minorities who happen to be conservative/lean to the right in politics...

Heck, I have seen many people in the left, including in these forums, turning into rabid racists when their perception of "left-wing regimes" are torn asunder when these people in the left are told the truth about the "left-wing systems you all claim are perfect".

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

So, in other words, you are using the capitalist system even though you hate it... But of course, you seem to think that people in the right "are all evil and greedy and don't do good for the people in their community"... To me it seems that you really don't go out much from your "perfect left-wing barrio"... There are plenty of Republicans, conservatives and others who lean to the right who help their community.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Undoubtably one of the best posts read on ATS this year.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
So, in other words, you are using the capitalist system even though you hate it...

Like everyone else getting along in a system they wish was different, you know that story, don't you?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Excellent arguments being made here, you deserve a sea of stars as well ...

Essentially the point is this.

Violence done for political control or advancement is wrong.

Violence done in reaction to the violence of others, or assault, or promised violence (like marching down an American street carrying Nazi flags, White Supremacist flags and torches, shouting Nazi slogans) is self-defense. The right of self-defense is primal ... whether you call it natural rights, common law, etc.

You're spot on, and you're not letting apologists squirm away.

Well done.

edit on 23-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

There is a serious IQ deficiency going on in that group.
The herd mentality is going to end up getting these low intelligence folks in a bad position soon.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

"Violence done in reaction to the violence of others, or assault, or promised violence (like marching down an American street carrying Nazi flags, White Supremacist flags and torches, shouting Nazi slogans) is self-defense."

How can you equate speaking with physical violence?
You have a freedom of speech, but you do not have a freedom to not be offended. What someone says means absolutely nothing unless you let it.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: comawhite12

"Violence done in reaction to the violence of others, or assault, or promised violence (like marching down an American street carrying Nazi flags, White Supremacist flags and torches, shouting Nazi slogans) is self-defense."

How can you equate speaking with physical violence?
You have a freedom of speech, but you do not have a freedom to not be offended. What someone says means absolutely nothing unless you let it.

Did I equate speaking with physical violence? No, I did not.

However, assault, violence, and the direct threat of violence should and do result in an individual being able to defend oneself violently.

Freedom of speech does not allow us to cause harm to others or to threaten or incite harm against others.

I said nothing about "offense" or "being offended" ... that's your argument and the standard dodge.
edit on 23-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

or promised violence (like marching down an American street carrying Nazi flags, White Supremacist flags and torches, shouting Nazi slogans) is self-defense.

yeah wearing the wrong colors or carrying the wrong flag is a reason to assault someone........
you people are looney

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

or promised violence (like marching down an American street carrying Nazi flags, White Supremacist flags and torches, shouting Nazi slogans) is self-defense.

yeah wearing the wrong colors or carrying the wrong flag is a reason to assault someone........
you people are looney

You're dishonestly misrepresenting what I stated ... and to clarify, yes, if you choose to assault me, come to my home at midnight with torches and Nazi (and White Supremacist) flags ... you mean to invoke what those things mean.

If you attack, I have the right to defend. Don't start nothing, won't be nothing.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You're dishonestly misrepresenting what I stated

I quoted you word for word just as above this.

If you attack, I have the right to defend. Don't start nothing, won't be nothing.

your "promised" violence is bs it is not an attack

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join