It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston let's have a conversation or mb not Foul Language Alert

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If their threat level increases, not simply as they exist now. Hypothetical.

By contrast would you not resist people escalating to level of actual Nazi in the same manner they did in 1920s Germany?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Kali74

I'm defending TB against your twisting of his words.

TrueBrit says that every Trump supporter is a fascist? Do you agree with that Kali? I don't want to twist your words, lets us hear your views.

No I don't believe all Trump supporters are fascist. I do believe some Trump supporters are willing to ignore the fascists though or pretend they don't exist. That said some of my fellow Leftists aren't handling it in any kind of good way either.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

If their threat level increases, not simply as they exist now. Hypothetical.

By contrast would you not resist people escalating to level of actual Nazi in the same manner they did in 1920s Germany?

That is not what he said and you know it.

He was continually saying Trump supporters are facsist and nazi supporters.

He continually called for violence for them.

I congratulated him for advocating genocide against Trump supporters, and he admitted he was the first to call for the elimination of all nazi apologist.

You are welcome to twist this, but the words are there for all to see.

But even if you are right, what hypothetical scenario justifies discussing killing all trump supporters.

On its own that is a disgusting comment.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Again, in the scenario that they have become a threat. His scenario never changed. You just keep twisting it.

How about you answer a question for once.

In TB's scenario that actual Nazi's are starting to grow in number and are a threat to society would you resist or do nothing?
edit on 8/22/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Again, in the scenario that they have become a threat. His scenario never changed. You just keep twisting it.

Thats not true, his admitted to calling for the elimination of a political base and all nazi apologists which he labels all Trump supporters as.

But even if you are right, please tell me the scenario that justifies discussing the genocide of Trump supporters.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

See my edit. Answer my question.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

She wont quit with the nonsense. I've seen it before. Its prolly best just to say goodbye. Better days are bound to come. Forget what the zombies think.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Thats not true, his admitted to calling for the elimination of a political base and all nazi apologists which he labels all Trump supporters as.

But even if you are right, please tell me the scenario that justifies discussing the genocide of Trump supporters.

Of course not all Trump supporters are white nationalists, neo nazis...etc but he sure does have their support.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

In TB's scenario that actual Nazi's are starting to grow in number and are a threat to society would you resist or do nothing?

First off you are phrasing the question wrong.

I speccificcally asked if he was talking about Trump supporters increasing and he admitted that.

These aren't nazis, as you have admitted.

But if nazis become a threat to society, I would expect law enforcement to deal with them. We see what happens when individuals take the law into their own hands; more innocent people are hurt and the nazis grow in stregth.

Now if you would kindly answer my question; what scenario do you forsee where we can imaginge killing all Trump supporters?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Actually he said that others have called for the elimination of a political base before him and that he was openly calling for the elimination of nazi apologists.

Two different statements in the same sentence.

Who said that?
edit on 22-8-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

So you would support action taken (I didn't specify method) against Nazi's.

You're on the same page as TB.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Actually he said that others have called for the elimination of a political base before him and that he was openly calling for the elimination of nazi apologists.

Two different statements in the same sentence.

Wrong.

He said

"Wow... you have not been paying any attention if you think I am the first. I may be the first to openly call for the elimination of all Nazi apologists, but hardly the first to call for the destruction of an entire support base. You might want to look again.

He didn't say "and other have called for this". He said I am the fisrt to call for the elimination of all nazi supporters (trump supporters fall into this catergory as he made clear many times) BUT he is not the first to call for the genocide of a political base.

This is an acknowledgement that he is doing this, but saying he isn;t the first.

And why is that surprising; he admits to wanting to elinate all trump supporters in the sentence before.

Who said that?

Do you acknowledge that he called Trump supporters nazi apologists?

Do you acknowledge that he called for their elimination?

The argument some are making is well yes that happened, but he was talking about a hypothetical sitaution where this would be necessary. So I am asking what sceanrio that would be.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

So you would support action taken (I didn't specify method) against Nazi's.

You're on the same page as TB.

Would you support action against nazis?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I acknowledge that he is talking about a scenario in which such have become a threat. He repeatedly talks about response according to threat. Why you want him to be a bad guy is beyond me, but it's not new for you is it?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Ok. I'm leaving now. Im just saying from experience that the people you are fighting with have no logic. But they do have persistence. In a sick way. They will never leave, nor back down until forced. I fully support you tho, and wish you luck!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I answered your question and politely asked you a couple.

I was just wondering if you would care to respond?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I support action (counter message) against Nazi's now.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I may be the first to openly call for the elimination of all Nazi apologists,

Above is the idea and what he is doing

but hardly the first to call for the destruction of an entire support base. You might want to look again.

Here is what he says others have done before him.

Two different things.

Do you acknowledge that he called Trump supporters nazi apologists?

I do believe he said those that support his fascist agenda. That is not all trump supporters. I think he is pointing out a specific kind of trump supporter.

Do you acknowledge that he called for their elimination?

I do acknowledge that he called for the elimination of these trump supporters. I don't think it is genocide.

The argument some are making is well yes that happened, but he was talking about a hypothetical sitaution where this would be necessary. So I am asking what sceanrio that would be.

One where they are an actual threat.

edit on 22-8-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I support action (counter message) against Nazi's now.

Ok good.

Well Obama pushed all sorts of wars and surveilled the US people and signed the patriot act and was a fascist.

And all of his supporters are fascist supporters too.

It is our duty to do whatever we can to scatter fascism to the wind.

If Obama and his supporters gain power, we may have to annhilate them all.

You agree with me then, right?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Ok. I'm leaving now. Im just saying from experience that the people you are fighting with have no logic. But they do have persistence. In a sick way. They will never leave, nor back down until forced. I fully support you tho, and wish you luck!

I was going to say this has been going around in circles for how many pages now? Nobody is changing their mind or their antagonists (yes, antagonists). It's all been said every way possible, shake hands, agree to disagree for now and remember we are a community here. Did I mention it's getting boring?

"nite all!
I love every last one of you ATS crazies.
Sleep well.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join