It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston let's have a conversation or mb not Foul Language Alert

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Grambler

It was clear enough to me.
Defenders can do all the gymnastic pretzel-twisting that they want to, I know what I read and I am not comfortable with it.
So much for tolerance and love that lefties seem to espouse so often.

Its not all of them. In fact I assume the overwhelming majority of people on the left would condemn such a disgusting suggestion.

But am I do feel that it is disturbing that some have defended this extremism.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

You read something. It disturbed you.

Others read the same words and feel that they don't merit the disturbance you felt.

We are letting you know that it is you.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

It was clear enough to me.
Defenders can do all the gymnastic pretzel-twisting that they want to, I know what I read and I am not comfortable with it.
So much for tolerance and love that lefties seem to espouse so often.

Its not all of them. In fact I assume the overwhelming majority of people on the left would condemn such a disgusting suggestion.

But am I do feel that it is disturbing that some have defended this extremism.

Agreed.
I am not blaming all the left.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Others read the same words and feel that they don't merit the disturbance you felt.

It is not just him.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

And many have let you know that you were in fact defending extremism.

He admits in his own words to calling for the elimination of all apologists (which he said all trump supporters are) and the elimination of an entire political base.

Me.
"Congratulations on being the first person on ATS I have seen openly call for the genocide of all supporters of a politician."

The Poster

Wow... you have not been paying any attention if you think I am the first. I may be the first to openly call for the elimination of all Nazi apologists, but hardly the first to call for the destruction of an entire support base. You might want to look again.

Plain as day admitting he is not the first calling for genocide or the elimination of an entire political base.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I didn't say just him.

It is anyone who is disgusted by what they think the words say.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I don't care what you think I am defending but we are reading things differently.

He is saying that he is not the first to call for the elimination of anyone but that he is openly calling for the elimination of all nazi apologists.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I don't care what you think I am defending but we are reading things differently.

He is saying that he is not the first to call for the elimination of anyone but that he is openly calling for the elimination of all nazi apologists.

YES!!!!

that is what I am saying!

And who are these apologists?

His words.

Yes, recent events have confirmed that with absolute clarity, were there any doubt previously.

Your President is a fascist apologist, and support for him, is support for that apologism and the fascism it advocates for.

He says this many times, that Trump supports nazis, so his supporters are also nazi supporters and apologists.

Hence, he is calling for the elimination of Trump supporters.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

That doesn't mean all supporters.

He could have worded it better and you could have not overreacted but too late for that.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I didn't say just him.

It is anyone who is disgusted by what they think the words say.

Of course you didn't say it, you implied it when a person reads your entire post.
We think the words say something because they actually say it.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

That doesn't mean all supporters.

He could have worded it better and you could have not overreacted but too late for that.

Yes it does mean all supporters.

He specifically said that those that voted for Trump but denounce him are safe, but all others are fascists.

He said all that support Trump are supporting fascism and white supremacy. He said there is no doubt

Please tell me you didn't comment on this thread the whole time without reading what was being discussed.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

No it doesn't.

I did read.

It could have been worded better and you could have held back on the overreaction.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It could have been worded better and you could have held back on the overreaction.

Since Grambler didn't call for anyone to be exterminated, I can hardly see how you could call his response an overreaction while you defend a person calling for extermination.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

No it doesn't.

I did read.

Show me anywhere in anything he posted where he said only some supporters were fascists or white supremacist apologists.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

a reply to: daskakik

Since Grambler didn't call for anyone to be exterminated, I can hardly see how you could call his response an overreaction while you defend a person calling for extermination.

yes at this point the argument is he only called for the elimination of SOME Trump supporters (which is a lie as I have shown).

If thats true, then somehow it wasn't worthy of being condemned apparently.

This is insane.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

It is not just him.

I have been following the thread and to be honest, was quite shocked at what was said so blatantly. I was sure that TB would walk back some of his statements. He didn't. He really nailed it.

I was thankful he was not an American...then others arrived excusing and agreeing. Sigh. I felt offended and even slightly threatened by the rhetoric. The idea that because I voted for Trump and will not denounce him, does not mean I am fascist. It means I chose Trump out of hope for change...the same as I voted for Obama. Whether Trump ends up disappointing me...only time will tell. I gave Obama a chance...I will give Trump a chance.

Those that falsely accuse others are most definitely not in the right...it is just plain wrong!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

This is insane.

Whether you are dealing with extreme hard left or hard right, that is often a good descriptive term.

edit on b000000312017-08-22T20:23:10-05:0008America/ChicagoTue, 22 Aug 2017 20:23:10 -0500800000017 by butcherguy because: Added extreme.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Probably couldn't make you see it if I tried

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

You post things thinking that your interpretation is flawless.

You have not shown what you think you have

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Probably couldn't make you see it if I tried

If you can't make someone see it your way.... is it acceptable to use violence on them?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join