It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston let's have a conversation or mb not Foul Language Alert

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: pavil

Quite the delicate dance there Introvert. Ok I still support Trump and voted for him.......am I a Fascist or Nazi or White Supremacist?

You support fascism.

....and since I'm that, what is TrueBrits answer for that? Come on....you can do this!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The guy taking the video is an agitator and a troll...just trying to cause problems.

He claims multiple times he is there to talk to both sides, but when asked what question he wants to ask them...he says he doesn't have a question.

The Police did the right thing, he was just trying to cause trouble.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: intrepid

Far be it for me to get in the way of a good gang bash but is TrueBrit the topic?

They are TrueBrit's Statements, what is commendable about wanting to eliminate about half the country on a faulty supposition?

I didn't see any of his words in the OP. Thus not the topic. That hasn't stopped ya'll from a mass attack though...for pages. Any of you got anything on topic to offer?

So since you didn't see it, you have no opinion on it? What a cop out and now you wish to change the subject?

To the actual topic.

TrueBrit said to paraphrase; ALL Trump supporters are Nazis/white Supremacists ect and as such, deserve to be attacked for that, by any means necessary as they pose too much of a threat.

And that is where this fails. You are paraphrasing, poorly I might add, not using what he actually said.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Trump's a globalist and an Ultra Nationalist?...... explain that to me?

Different people have different POV.
But nationalism and globalism are well defined and diametrically opposed concepts. Try to explain your statement.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Far be it for me to get in the way of a good gang bash but is TrueBrit the topic?

They are TrueBrit's Statements, what is commendable about wanting to eliminate about half the country on a faulty supposition?

I didn't see any of his words in the OP. Thus not the topic. That hasn't stopped ya'll from a mass attack though...for pages. Any of you got anything on topic to offer?

So since you didn't see it, you have no opinion on it? What a cop out and now you wish to change the subject?

To the actual topic.

TrueBrit said to paraphrase; ALL Trump supporters are Nazis/white Supremacists ect and as such, deserve to be attacked for that, by any means necessary as they pose too much of a threat.

And that is where this fails. You are paraphrasing, poorly I might add, not using what he actually said.

Correct the parts of my paraphrasing that are wrong then. Point by point.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Quite the delicate dance there Introvert. Ok I still support Trump and voted for him.......am I a Fascist or Nazi or White Supremacist?

You support fascism.

....and since I'm that, what is TrueBrits answer for that? Come on....you can do this!

Ask him.
I'm not going to play stupid games.

link   

To the actual topic.

Correct the parts of my paraphrasing that are wrong then. Point by point.

I already did. Go back and apply some reading comprehension to my posts.

link   

But nationalism and globalism are well defined and diametrically opposed concepts. Try to explain your statement.

There is nothing to explain. Some see him as a nationalist and some see him as a globalist.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

When have Nazis "plagued our nation" Like you claim? Not even in the 1930's were they a threat to our Democracy.

WW2. It cost too many lives to help Russia squash the Nazis.

I said nothing about them being a threat to our democracy.

Nazis were all over our country in WW2? That must be why we didn't do anything for a few years.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

There is nothing to explain. Some see him as a nationalist and some see him as a globalist.

Ok, I'll bite, which one is he to you?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

When have Nazis "plagued our nation" Like you claim? Not even in the 1930's were they a threat to our Democracy.

WW2. It cost too many lives to help Russia squash the Nazis.

I said nothing about them being a threat to our democracy.

Nazis were all over our country in WW2? That must be why we didn't do anything for a few years.

See. People not understanding the concept of context.

I never said they were all over the country.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Not that it makes any difference but I think he is a globalist that pandered to the nationalists to get into the WH.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

You should be able and willing to correct me.

Did TrueBrit say all supporters of Trump were fascists?

Let's start with the simple stuff.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

You're cherrypicking parts of posts to makes this claim. The extrapolation fails when you add context. He didn't say "kill all Trump supporters."

He says all trump supporters support white supremacy and fascism.

he says that the need to be fought and torn asunder.

This is in blackl and white.

Here is the rel;evant parts in order.

Me:

"But I just want to understand.

Trump supporters are white supremacist and fascist apologist, and if some miracle enough of them surface (says Trumps popularity surges enabling him to enact more of his policies) then you feel the amount of violence against them should increase in kind?"

Him.

If the threat warrants it, yes.

Anything or anyone which supports, harbours, assists or aids the rise of the far right and the fascist element, must be opposed by whatever means are most effective at the time, proportional to the threat, up to and including all out war in the streets.

He is saying if enough trump supporters emerge, war on the street is justified. Not white supremacists only; this was in specific reference to their being more trump supporters.

He earlier admits that anyone supporting Trump and Trump are fascists elements, then says as they grow there is a need to be severe, up until annihilating them.

In other words, if trump gets too popular, we should annihilate his fascist supporters.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Not that it makes any difference but I think he is a globalist that pandered to the nationalists to get into the WH.

There must not be enough globalist voters then huh?

How so?

On immigration is he a globalist?

On Trade is he a globalist?

Pick an area where you think he is more globalist that nationalist?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Except the comment wasn't as simple as you'd like it to be.

You idiots still feed this thread with sophistry? Congrats! Way to make a point stick.
edit on 22-8-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

He is saying if enough trump supporters emerge, war on the street is justified. Not white supremacists only; this was in specific reference to their being more trump supporters.

He said "if the threat warrants it".

Even you admitted that if it got to the Nazi level you would fight them back well.

If the nazis were in charge of the country; and I mean real nazis that were gassing millions of jews and others, I would of course fight back.

So if fascism rises again to such power, his statement is very reasonable and you actually agree with him.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

He said "if the threat warrants it".

Even you admitted that if it got to the Nazi level you would fight them back well.

If the nazis were in charge of the country; and I mean real nazis that were gassing millions of jews and others, I would of course fight back.

So if fascism rises again to such power, his statement is very reasonable and you actually agree with him.

And he says his definition would be enough Trump supporters surfacing.

That is the problem.

He says over and over again that Trump supporters are supporters of white supremacy and fascism, and they must be fought in any way necessary.

He even later says that if enough fascists assemble (at things like trump rallies) that would be reason for civil war.

Are you denying that he is saying Trump supporters are fascists, and they must be fought by any means neccessary?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Except the comment wasn't as simple as you'd like it to be.

That's too complicated for you? Laughable

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

And he says his definition would be enough Trump supporters surfacing.

And if the threat warrants it.

Context man....context.

Are you denying that he is saying Trump supporters are fascists, and they must be fought by any means neccessary?

No. But you are denying that he clarified that position, with a reasonable caveat that even you would agree with, and yet are still pushing your nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join