It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston let's have a conversation or mb not Foul Language Alert

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: introvert

You can spin it how you want; calling for the annihilation of all Trump supporters and a civil war in the streets is not some noble claim.

You are defending calls for genocide.

I understand what he is saying because I am looking at the entire context. You're not.

You're boiling it down to the most simplest form, without proper context, to push your narrative and paint a picture that suits your needs.

Shame on you.

When a nazi calls for the death of all jews, do you look at the context their to help justify what he says?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Grambler

Stop being melodramatic.

You keep defending labeling all trump supporters racist, and saying the need to be eliminated.

He didn't say that. I wouldn't call Trump supporters racist personally but some sure have very thin skins and overactive imaginations.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

You can spin it how you want; calling for the annihilation of all Trump supporters and a civil war in the streets is not some noble claim.

I understand what he is saying because I am looking at the entire context. You're not.

You're boiling it down to the most simplest form, without proper context, to push your narrative and paint a picture that suits your needs.

Shame on you.

When a nazi calls for the death of all jews, do you look at the context their to help justify what he says?

That is not comparable to what was said.

link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

What about those of us who have no great love for Trump, but still think he was and is the better alternative out of the choices we were given in November? And those of us who are a little concerned for what Pence might do were he to take office? Where do you think we fall in this "Trump supporters support facism" thing we're discussing?

What about you? Are you asking if I think you're fascist? No. I don't think everyone that voted for him actually still support him.

Sounds to me like you're not a supporter.

Genuinely not trying to put you on the spot with it, but the question popped into my head and I'm curious.

No problem.

Whew Shamrock you are lucky, you don't get hit......yet.

Quite the delicate dance there Introvert. Ok I still support Trump and voted for him.......am I a Fascist or Nazi or White Supremacist?

link   

He would have to say it first and that is where context comes into play.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Why would they have to kill every one?

Maybe it's just the Trump/Globalist agenda that they want to kill.

Trump's a globalist and an Ultra Nationalist?...... explain that to me?

link   
a reply to: pavil

Quite the delicate dance there Introvert. Ok I still support Trump and voted for him.......am I a Fascist or Nazi or White Supremacist?

You support fascism.

link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Stop being melodramatic.

You keep defending labeling all trump supporters racist, and saying the need to be eliminated.

He didn't say that. I wouldn't call Trump supporters racist personally but some sure have very thin skins and overactive imaginations.

Yes he did.

Him.

If the individual in question was an apologist, of course I don't. You cannot rid a nation of White Supremacists and fascists by tutting at them, otherwise the war in Europe would have been a much less bloody affair. There is a difference between someone physically assaulting an apologist, or a fascist, or a Nazi or a White Supremacist, and one of those sorts attacking a left winger.

The difference is, the left is in the right here. This is not a black and white issue. Violence is not pleasant, but it is not inherently wrong in every way and at all times. Its wrong if you engage in it to silence dissent against White Supremacism, but not if you engage in it to destroy fascism. To destroy the supremacist, the Nazi and the fascist, is not only the right thing to do, regardless of how its done, but it is the duty of every person who owes their freedom to previous efforts in history to root out that disease from the human race once and for all.

Me.

"And just to clarify, being a Trump supporter makes a person an apologist for white supremacy? "

Him

Yes, recent events have confirmed that with absolute clarity, were there any doubt previously.

Your President is a fascist apologist, and support for him, is support for that apologism and the fascism it advocates for.

This is not talking about fightin people with art.

He is saying to fight all trump supporters in any way possible.

He says that if trump supporters gain in number, it will be necessary to annihilate all of them.

Its in black and white.

The fact that people are defending this is sick.
edit on 22-8-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: pavil
Trump's a globalist and an Ultra Nationalist?...... explain that to me?

Different people have different POV.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Shame on you.

In what way?

See my post above.

he specifically says that all Trump supporters need to be fought in any way possible, including violence.

He later says that if trump supporters gain in number, they all have to be annihilated.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Sounds like psychos to me. Not anarchists. One can call themselves something but that doesn't make it so.

Sorry you just haven't met dyed in the wool anarchists. The US version are Milquetoast wannabees.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

he specifically says that all Trump supporters need to be fought in any way possible, including violence.

Up to and including means that it depends on the escalation.

He later says that if trump supporters gain in number, they all have to be annihilated.

Again, escalation, and he says White Supremacists, nazis and fascists. I'm not seeing Trump supporter in what you reposted.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

When have Nazis "plagued our nation" Like you claim? Not even in the 1930's were they a threat to our Democracy.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Shame on you.

In what way?

See my post above.

No. He specifically said the supremacist, the Nazi and the fascist. There would be many steps in working to defeat such people, violence being the last unfortunate option.

Quote please.

link   

You're cherrypicking parts of posts to makes this claim. The extrapolation fails when you add context. He didn't say "kill all Trump supporters."

link   

I have. There is context. He never actually said kill them all. He said fight fire with fire, not in those words.

No he used the word shoot as well as a lot more.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

When have Nazis "plagued our nation" Like you claim? Not even in the 1930's were they a threat to our Democracy.

WW2. It cost too many lives to help Russia squash the Nazis.

I said nothing about them being a threat to our democracy.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Far be it for me to get in the way of a good gang bash but is TrueBrit the topic?

They are TrueBrit's Statements, what is commendable about wanting to eliminate about half the country on a faulty supposition?

I didn't see any of his words in the OP. Thus not the topic. That hasn't stopped ya'll from a mass attack though...for pages. Any of you got anything on topic to offer?

So since you didn't see it, you have no opinion on it? What a cop out and now you wish to change the subject?

TrueBrit said to paraphrase; ALL Trump supporters are Nazis/white Supremacists/ Fascist ect and as such, deserve to be attacked for that, by any means necessary as they pose too much of a threat.

edit on 22-8-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I'm sure he did. He is talking about "any means necessary" but that doesn't mean that he is calling for the death of each and every one.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The problem you're eating up the media propaganda machine and seeing fascists everywhere and want to destroy them.

You don't even know your enemy

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join