It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

M-Joy attack on the USA.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Not the first ‘dream’ I’ve shared here (including one which came true) but yeah, the first time I’ve posted something of myself in the 'predictions’ section.

Started simply. Going on a road trip, headed south. Nice sunny day.

Cars started pulling over disgorging people who'd stopped tilting their heads to look up. In my dream I was like - no, it’s just the eclipse - not interested.

Then people started to point to the sky and cover their faces screaming and crying - men and women alike.

I pulled over.

In the sky? Fighter jets exchanging rockets in a sky battle.

I couldn’t tell who was ‘theirs’ and who was ‘ours’ but- there is was.

I wanted back in the car and to keep going. We did.

Up on the left - that would have been what - coming from the East?

A huge air bus type plane accompanied by 4 fighters on either side. It went down on the freeway north bound.

It was Air Force One - the President’s plane.

We couldn't stop - the fighter's wouldn't let us (whatever that means, I mean the plane was down and exploding)!

Most people who’d been driving around us headed for cover.

This cover? I don't know what it was but we all stood and watched the ground attack on 'breaking news'

Planes were dropping these huge ‘things’ called ‘M-Joys’ (said the person on TV).

These things - I’ve tried to recreate a picture from my dream - were about 6 feet around, 4 of them rolling independently but together, ‘latched’ together. Bad pic but I didn't want to spend too much time on it - I don't like them at all. They make me feel creepy.

These things (dropped by enemy planes) rolled on their spikes, about 30 - 40 mph.

When 'they' found something they wanted to kill or destroy? One would 'stick' with it's spikes and break from the 3 others. A count to ten (giving the others time to get out of the way) and then they’d blow. The spikes they used to propel themselves? Shrapnel that killed and destroyed everything in a horrific way I'd rather not describe.

From the television - we saw troops invading all of the States from sky, sea, land, everywhere.

The last part of the dream? ‘President’ Pence was speaking to the nation asking for calm, but a readiness to fight.

I sure hope it doesn’t happen.

peace

edit on 5301Monday201713 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The Tommyknockers...

Warmest

Lags

a reply to: silo13

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Give ATS a break for a while silo. And what ever you do , stay away from Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis movies for a while.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

I've never seen the movie - but I'm watching it now.

I want to know why you responded as you did.

We'll see!

peace

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
You will see in the airport scene.

Enjoy the movie.

Warmest

Lags

originally posted by: silo13

We'll see!

peace

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Cool Story Bro...

...but those 'spikey balls' leave much to be desired. They would embed and stick on impact with the ground, not roll along.

Us gubment had problems designing antipersonnel cluster munitions. In the early stages they thought certain designs worked better to penetrate heavy jungle canopy (like in Vietnam). One design was a round ball with a little ridge to induce spin so it would arm in flight from centrifugal force.

edit on 21-8-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Weird dream. I suppose anything's possible in this bizzaro world

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Could you see the enemy planes? If so, could you describe them?
edit on 21-8-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Cool Story Bro...

...but those 'spikey balls' leave much to be desired. They would embed and stick on impact with the ground, not roll along.

Us gubment had problems designing antipersonnel cluster munitions. In the early stages they thought certain designs worked better to penetrate heavy jungle canopy (like in Vietnam). One design was a round ball with a little ridge to induce spin so it would arm in flight from centrifugal force.

Creepy thing is? They could retract if they stuck on something they didn't want to.

Why I referred to them as 'they' - it's like they knew what they wanted to stick to and not.

That and they were definitely made for city warfare.

But yes, I understand your point (har har)

Thanks for the info.

peace

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Could you see the enemy planes? If so, could you describe them?

Yes I could.

Please forgive me if I describe it like a kid in first grade but I want to get it right - I can still see them plain as day.

The planes, black and gray each had two wings with one long thing (metal?) piece (about a third of the length of the wing) that came off the end of the wing tip the length of about 1/3 of the plane. Like the plane made an "L" off the wing tip ends.

The tail was dorsal fin shaped with no ‘T’ - just a fin.

The front? An exaggeratedly pointed long beak covered in gold that nearly reached the cockpit. One person cockpit. No other windows behind for another pilot.

The rockets came out in threes from the front. They were not 'lasers' but rockets you could follow by their trail.

These were the attacking planes - the ones trying to stop them were non descript but I did see them blow up in balls a white fire.

The planes attacking were no ours...but 'theirs'...

Do they sound familiar? I was going to go to google images but I don’t want to pollute what I saw.

peace

edit on 3225Monday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I've had similar dreams, however mine were from a ground perspective. The planes were green and tan? Maybe? White star on the tail fin.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Enjoy the movie.

Warmest

Lags

We'll see!

peace

I think you're referring to 'The Langoliers' not 'The Tommyknockers'. Though you could be forgiven; both were written by Stephen King, though "The Tommyknockers' was a novel whereas 'The Langoliers' is a novella from a collection of novellas called 'Four Past Midnight'.

The Langoliers was made into a miniseries I believe, not a film, though I might be wrong on that score.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I've had similar dreams, however mine were from a ground perspective. The planes were green and tan? Maybe? White star on the tail fin.

Mine were from the ground when I was watching them 'for real' (later on the TV) - but - when I was watching 'live' - the planes are gray, black with gold nosecones.

I guess it's time to go and look at some images.

Thanks for the reply.

peace

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The plane almost sounds like an SU-47...

Maybe it's a newer version from the Russians

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

I didn't want to look at images on Google until I posted but I'll go take a look now and see if it's close?

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Wow - you nailed it. Beside a little detail? It's her.

peace

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

The Tommyknockers...

Warmest

Lags

No, the Langoliers.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Yes you are right.

Thank you and sorry to the OP for giving the wrong film name....

Dughhhh... old age...

Warmest

Lags

originally posted by: Indrasweb

Enjoy the movie.

Warmest

Lags

We'll see!

peace

I think you're referring to 'The Langoliers' not 'The Tommyknockers'. Though you could be forgiven; both were written by Stephen King, though "The Tommyknockers' was a novel whereas 'The Langoliers' is a novella from a collection of novellas called 'Four Past Midnight'.

The Langoliers was made into a miniseries I believe, not a film, though I might be wrong on that score.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Why I referred to them as 'they' - it's like they knew what they wanted to stick to and not.

That was you, remote guiding your dream 'drones'.

new topics

top topics

join