It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Committee to Save America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
An interesting article picked up from Axiom : is Axiom reliable ?
Trump is being baby handled by the *us military
(*ok, ex-military with very set ideas ..)

The comittee to save America

The theory was described to us in a series of private chats with high-ranking officials:

The generals — White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster and Defense Secretary Jim Mattis — speak requently, see the world similarly and privately express a sense of duty to help steer Trump. The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Joseph Dunford, is an ally.

The New Yorkers, including economic adviser Gary Cohn and Deputy National Security Adviser Dina Powell (with 25 years of foreign-policy experience), have subsumed some of their personal views to blunt Trump's worst ideas.

This crowd is highly skilled at communicating with the president (using visuals and grand positioning) to refine or moderate "America first" provocations.

Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin is also very involved, helping demand a process where POTUS has all the information to make domestic and international economic decisions.

Republican congressional leaders won't win any profiles in courage for standing up to Trump.
But almost all could move against the president if special counsel Bob Mueller finds crimes, or the president succumbs to radical instincts

Kelly, McMaster and Mattis

keeping shjt together n the W/H

They've somehow, luckilly reached out
and come together to become a pivotal point
in the Trump administration

3 Military minded guys :
Chief of Staff, National Security Adviser, Defense Secretary...

Can only encourage you to read the article, make what you will*

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

Lets be honest, the current situation doesn't look like something civilian hands can fix anymore. Additionally, I feel like a bigger problem is yet to come and they know it.

Humans erroneously think that are in charge of this planet. Don't you think it's about time to see the board kicked again?

As we know, history shows that happens every time mankind reaches a point where all is out of control, like it is now.

edit on 21-8-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
And then their are those who think that the only way to save the WH from this guy is by a military coop. Maybe that is what this is, a preparation for a coop.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
They have ALL presidents,2 bushes and a Clinton wanted to go into Iran.
Dod said not "feasible".
WE KNOW that isn't true...but we don't let civilian's bright ideas or tempers kill us all.

WE kept LEMAY on a tight bit...

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
And then their are those who think that the only way to save the WH from this guy is by a military coop. Maybe that is what this is, a preparation for a coop.

I don't see too much interest in fixing this pre-civil war situation. I think we are close to martial law. No more protests and media will have to be nicer. I lived it many years ago, in other country. Marching is kind of pointless now, better get ready at home.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I do not see Warrior monk participating in a coup, if he does we should all head to our bug out locations because we are well and truly stuck in it.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Doubtful that there will be a coup, or even an attempt at a coup. I suspect a multi tiered response...providing the social unrest gets completely out of hand.

I suspect martial law in some cities will be implemented, along with check points.

With that being said, I also suspect that all those with ties to extremist elements (including militias, alt right, alt left, antifa, and religious fanatics) will be under some severe surveillance...both electronic and physical.

I then suspect that all secure communications channel keys will be given to the government by the vendors themselves...if not given, they will be taken by force, if necessary.

The current PoTUS will probably remain in power, at least visually. In the extreme case, he will be asked to step down, or he will be replaced by the VP.

The reason I don't expect a coup is quite simple: These generals are old school conservative and have sworn an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. They won't waver in that promise.

The history that we're not watching is the fall of the Roman Empire...Very similar to what is happening now in some ways. But the widening gap between rich and poor was a very important part of the collapse of that empire. So was the division of Rome into two Empires....that seems to be happening as well. Right/Left...whatever. And the third reason is military spending. Rome overspent on it's military, much the same as the USA is doing...(oh but wait we're INCREASING the budget by what...54 BILLION dollars?)

So....I expect more civil unrest, civil disobedience and martial law if things continue the way they are going now.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

19 century street rules are still in play ,Whomever the nationstates MILITARY favors in the event of national unrest,usually wins.
If you analyse the EOs on national emergencies and the event takes a political issue over a rampant violent crime situation or national defense issue,
I don't think the ANTIFA/BLM violent elements would last long once certain Soros organizations were declared terrorist elements,anyway.
edit on 21-8-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I can easily see the pretexts for martial law going on right now. How deep it will go, is open for debate. I think that universal martial law may not be eminent, but a ramp up of ''temporary'' curtailments of protesting sure seems likely.

I wonder how both the activists on the left and those on the right will take something like that. Will they clap and hoot when it is the other side that is pushed down or will they speak up for each other when the other side is oppressed.

And I agree that marching is pointless now, and has been for awhile.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

I agree that the generals are old school conservative and would be hard pressed to take ''official'' charge of national policies. The multi-tiered crack down most surely will be ramped up much along the lines you express.
However I have to wonder at a confluence of two things. A continuing failure of firm leadership from the WH and a dramatic military event that would demand military control that has never been needed in the past.

Maybe Seven Days in May made to much of an impact on me when I saw it decades ago, maybe not.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Things were far worse in the past, especially during the Vietnam War protests and the Kent State shooting (which involved rioters throwing stones at the National Guard, the latter firing warning shots over the heads of the rioters, and those bullets hitting bystanders on the other side of a hill.

But the left-wing protestors are just going rogue now. They are demolishing monuments to Christopher Columbus as well as planting bombs next to confederate statues. It's just a matter of time that someone else gets hurt. They keep seeing any opposition to left-wing policies as being "racist".

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I would prefer Trump over a right-wing military style dictatorship.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

At least one thing that Trump has over a rightwing military style dictatorship is, for those of us who can hide from the truth for a few minutes here and there, is something to laugh at.

top topics

join