It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Down.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
The whole country should be bulldozed into the grand canyon, have a completely fresh start, with everyone agreeing to where the roads and railroads start and end, where the airports and sea ports are situated, what color the buildings are, what the streets are named, what the building should be made out of, how many windows in each building, how tall they are, only totally non entities can have a statue,(which means millions of them), food names will have to be fully agreed on, so 'whites navy beans' are outlawed, by the great god Thor, the list is endless...

Yeah, and while you're at it, how about a ban on "white sale" and " black Friday" too!

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Your comparison is ridiculous. Its called The White House, because its white. The name is not meant to be racist. If you are referring to statues, well I guess to some they are, or at least the people they portray are.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
You guys should just have one big mega-thread for all your ideas about new things people should be clamoring to tear down. Seems like every day we get another dose of "why don't you tear this thing down too?!?"

Hell...give them their own forum. Call it The Asylum.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

When if was rebuilt after The British burnt it down, it should have been renamed " Phoenix House "

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah it's a paint color.
Give me a break.
Let's invent things to tell people to be upset over.
WTF dude!

LOL, what are you, the #ing NEWS?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
You guys should just have one big mega-thread for all your ideas about new things people should be clamoring to tear down. Seems like every day we get another dose of "why don't you tear this thing down too?!?"

It's annoying, eh?

Can you imagine how much more annoying it would be if CNN and MSNBC reported on them all and they were actually being taken seriously?

Unfortunately, I can.

edit on 8/21/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Are you talking about "The house that slavery built"? Terrible. Burn it immediately!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

What a great idea. Let's paint it different colors to represent cultural diversity in this country. Great idea!

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Simply rename it as 'The Mad House'.
Add a few nurses equipped with white jackets and tranquilizers, and leave it with the doors locked.
When done, go find some sane people who can represent the country and its people.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Infoshill

Really?

The only infestation of the White House I had heard about was the White Supremacist phobics who occupied it after Obama left. The cockroaches, it must be said, are preferable, when compared with the other current residents.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

wouldn't surprise me if they did, in fact i wouldn't be surprised if the started to call for all of DC to be tore down.

The D.C. commissioners, charged by Congress with building the new city under the direction of the president, initially planned to import workers from Europe to meet their labor needs. However, response to recruitment was dismal and soon they turned to African Americans—both enslaved and free—to provide the bulk of labor that built the White House, the United States Capitol, and other early government buildings.
www.whitehousehistory.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Now just sit and think how stupid and inane your silly ideas are.

That's EXACTLY what I'm doing with your idea here.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall
Oh, don't get upset because it's the White House??? That's white privileged. One token black president and it's ok. What about all the WHITE presidents.
Jesus wept, can't you yanks get sarcasm or what?
I was just pointing out the very silly reasons that some groups are using to scrub clean your history and used the silly idea of the White House. Come on, get a grip.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join