It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decide for yourself: 7 hour video of Boston protest

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Youre a liar. The video is 7 hours long. There is no bias in watching multiple live feeds. You're just a damn liar. Wow.
edit on 21-8-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: underpass61

I'm not sure that's quite accurate.

I think the behavior we are now witnessing is exactly what the goal has been all along. The Russian stuff simply didn't get the desired results, like the attempts before that, so they moved on to the next.

Which was precisely my point, "they" being the liberal bought-and-paid-for MSM and their masters. Who will the next bogeyman be once the nazi angle fizzles out?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah, bigot isn't the right term.

The best one is pro-censorship but that doesn't really sting, although NAZIS were into censorship as well, so maybe your are all a bunch of NAZIS?

edit on 21-8-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Those who cannot acknowledge that the video posted as support for this OP is blatant "right-wing" propaganda desperately trying to promote the Trump-inspired, White Supremacist-approved narratives that "both sides are the same" are at best confusing themselves and are blinded by their own ideology, and at worst, are intentionally promoting a very dangerous lie.

You admitted to commenting on this about this video before you had watched it.

You have acknowledged that you didn't watch it all.

It is not propaganda to say here is a video and my take on it, and have people judge for themselves.

Your attempts to justify the violence and hate on this video by claiming that calling it out makes one a defender of white supremacy is unfortunate.

There were even self proclaimed left wing people on the thread watching live that were appalled by the behavior of the protestors. I sincerely doubt they would appreciate being called nazi sympathizers for calling out violence and hate from the protestors, and neither do I.
edit on 21-8-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Why bring it up in the first place then? Grambler is not equating anything to CV. So it seems certain groups of people eagerly waited for someone to die to justify there hate and to feel good about themselves. A lot of that going around these days. You don't seem phased that violence broke out after the whole Boston rally was over for hours. Anything useful to add to that tid bit?

Btw the statues didn't seem to bother people a few years ago or even going back decades. It's clear which side is suddenly obsessing over them.

The pendulum swings always back you know.

Why bring it up? Because there is Nazi sympathizing going on here. Why are you bringing anything up? Why are you posting? Grow up.

Are you KIDDING? Grambler's post that I responded to DIRECTLY compares point-by-point between Boston and Charlottesville.

You didn't read the post? Or you just can't keep yourself from being dishonest?

How much more red herring do you want toss in? Reference the "violence" you're crying about ... cite something.

BS, Confederate memorials have been a hot button issue for years; don't talk about stuff you don't understand or know anything about ... that makes your posts look ... uninformed.

Here's some low-hanging fruit from Google if you want to inform yourself ... from 1996

Even More Opportunities for Education

Please show me the posts where people openly sympathized with Nazis because i don't see them at all. Nazis are irrelevant since WW2. I don't see them roaming the streets and beating up every suspected Nazi sympathizer they can find do you? People are slowly becoming what they hate and fear. The silent majority is still watching maybe the morons need a reminder of that.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

blatant "right-wing" propaganda desperately trying to promote the Trump-inspired, White Supremacist-approved narratives that "both sides are the same" are at best confusing themselves and are blinded by their own ideology, and at worst, are intentionally promoting a very dangerous lie.

Do you even understand what you are saying at this point? Where is the middle ground? The search for conciliation or at least understanding?

Essentially anybody who doesn't agree with you is either blind or idealogues pushing an agenda.

Keep typing the hate because we'll keep reading.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Nazis are irrelevant since WW2.

Not true,

American Nazi Party

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I couldn't watch the entire video. Does The Queen of the Dragons show up at any point? I figured the GOT writers might throw this into the mix next week...

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I could construct a party and have a website within a half hour. There's something like 8500 in the U.S. according to the SPLC. They are very fringe.

To that point, highlighting them everyday in the news is akin to giving them a wider platform. Same with mass shootings, terrorism and the like.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I just wanted to expand on the point a bit, and didn't quite agree with the word "vacuum."

I believe this has all been in the works for years, and Trump has provided a catalyst that's good enough. One of the final aspects was to equate any evidence that differs from the narrative (in some cases, reality) as propaganda from the opposition, and I think that's starting to really stick.

With all this stuff, I have seen members on here turn from simple bias to outright emotional crusades. Judging by the results, I honestly expect them to stick with the nazi angle for a while. Its working orders of magnitude more effectively with the added benefit of introducing a direct angle of attack on the Bill of Rights.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Another video from boston.

Love beats hate.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I just wanted to expand on the point a bit, and didn't quite agree with the word "vacuum."

I believe this has all been in the works for years, and Trump has provided a catalyst that's good enough. One of the final aspects was to equate any evidence that differs from the narrative (in some cases, reality) as propaganda from the opposition, and I think that's starting to really stick.

With all this stuff, I have seen members on here turn from simple bias to outright emotional crusades. Judging by the results, I honestly expect them to stick with the nazi angle for a while. Its working orders of magnitude more effectively with the added benefit of introducing a direct angle of attack on the Bill of Rights.

Scary, isn't it? The scope for action is legitimately without precedent. All within a few months.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

True, they are very fringe. That is just one group, a very extreme one but, as those groups move in from the extreme they grow in numbers and still carry over some of those ideals.

A recent thread was talking about how it is human nature to identify with a group based on a common trait and we are all therefore bigots in some way. That is all we are seeing here, from all sides.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Judging by the results, I honestly expect them to stick with the nazi angle for a while.

I honestly thought you were talking about the pro-free speech group.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Those who cannot acknowledge that the video posted as support for this OP is blatant "right-wing" propaganda desperately trying to promote the Trump-inspired, White Supremacist-approved narratives that "both sides are the same" are at best confusing themselves and are blinded by their own ideology, and at worst, are intentionally promoting a very dangerous lie.

Of course. Wow anything more to add oh wonderous master of truth. The many sides comment stung like hell it seems. Looks like you can't handle the truth and that he called out all sides either. Well tough luck. You have nothing seen yet. Just you wait when the other shoe drops and your side comes under fire. People on ATS and all over the internet will roast them like a pig. Fair is fair after all. I'm not a fan of that mind you but it's inevitable now.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Tribalism, right. Basic human nature. So is cannibalism if your hungry. That may be too extreme of a point, how about peer pressure and group think? We have a choice. In the US, we have a very broad choice. We don't have to embrace in archaic ways to survive. We can think for ourselves.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Nazis are irrelevant since WW2.

Not true,

American Nazi Party

You are scared of what 10k people? Don't make me laugh. If there is a Nazi uprising it sure as hell wouldn't start in the U.S. Wake me up if that happens in Germany and Poland otherwise they should be ignored like every other fringe group.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
We have a choice. In the US, we have a very broad choice. We don't have to embrace in archaic ways to survive.

But you can choose to anyway and people have chosen.

We can think for ourselves.

That is what everyone thinks they are doing.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Who said I was scared?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
wrong thread
edit on 21-8-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join