It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decide for yourself: 7 hour video of Boston protest

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Grambler

a reply to: theantediluvian

Excellent work as usual.

You have a heck of a lot more patience with liars and Nazi sympathizers than I do.

Everyone see?

I am now a nazi sympathizer for posting evidence of the protestors here engaging in violence.

Unreal.

WHo are you talking to? Your fan club?

Did I call you a Nazi sympathizer? Have I ever struck you as a poster who has an issue calling it as I see it?

You got called on your humping for a BS right-wing propaganda piece. Does it occur to you that might be what I'm referring to?

Oh no, it's got to be PERSONAL. Drama queens. You guys talk about being triggered all the time, and yet, you're the only ones I see getting triggered.

You're as much a part of the false dichotomy as anyone here. You just pretend that you see the difference.

And that's the last thing I have to say to you.

Chickening out so early? Yeah it happens when you run out of arguments and the unfounded Nazi accusations have run its course. Nice try to justify that btw but it was very transparent. Did you catch the fact i didn't call you any [insert buzzword here] in return? Too bad you couldn't show me the same courtesy.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Grambler

a reply to: theantediluvian

Excellent work as usual.

You have a heck of a lot more patience with liars and Nazi sympathizers than I do.

Everyone see?

I am now a nazi sympathizer for posting evidence of the protestors here engaging in violence.

Unreal.

WHo are you talking to? Your fan club?

Did I call you a Nazi sympathizer? Have I ever struck you as a poster who has an issue calling it as I see it?

You got called on your humping for a BS right-wing propaganda piece. Does it occur to you that might be what I'm referring to?

Oh no, it's got to be PERSONAL. Drama queens. You guys talk about being triggered all the time, and yet, you're the only ones I see getting triggered.

You're as much a part of the false dichotomy as anyone here. You just pretend that you see the difference.

And that's the last thing I have to say to you.

Chickening out so early? Yeah it happens when you run out of arguments and the unfounded Nazi accusations have run its course. Nice try to justify that btw but it was very transparent. Did you catch the fact i didn't call you any [insert buzzword here] in return? Too bad you couldn't show me the same courtesy.

Listen, the fact of going anywhere remotely right of extreme left here means you are a fascist.

These people have somehow created an atmosphere of precrime drama that means that they literally call ATS a haven for fascists while at the same time controlling the threads through false media driven shaming.

It is f***ing hilarious and sick.

edit on 21-8-2017 by Jonjonj because: Spells

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You're really trying to seem intellectually superior here..Which is now way overdone. No-one cares anymore. The only people trying to start a ' race war' is the media and offended so-called 'libs'. You're the one buying the bs. Stop.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Does it really matter?

Lines are drawn and the AntiFa and the rest are running out of people to blame and are quickly running out of time. A lot of people in Boston went there to start trouble. You cannot lie about that. There is no justification.

We could go back and forth on what happened before the election but this is here...and now. This is how this how it plays out recently.

A protest is arranged by a 'conservative' group lets say. Make it easy. No Nazi's, AB, etc. That is all for the TV and media talking heads. This will usually be a small group. They have permits. The pay for permits. They show up and based on their first amendment rights they start to peacefully assemble. Now, saying go home faggots or go home 'n-word's is NOT hate speech. Sorry. It is not. I have read to many times on here that words are not actions so it goes both ways.

Now, enter the anti-protestors. Sorry, there is no such thing as an anti-protestors as they call themselves. The anti-protestors are the police who are there to keep the peace. They are simply there to voice opinions, just like the 'conservative' group that took the time to pull the permit. They cal yell whatever they want and it does not bother me. What happens though, even though the MSM will show the college girls and the old ladies and old men what there is are people who are dressed up looking to start trouble. You do not hid your face with a balaclava, dress all in black and carry weapons in backpacks unless you are looking for trouble. NO permits and usually lots of physical damage to police cars and the town itself. Can't say I remember the last time a conservative group or the KKK lit a cop car on fire.

THEN, when the SHTF these same dressed in black tough guys cry for police protection. Minutes after chanting 'fry them like bacon' they are crying. No compassion at all. Not one bit. If you throw a bottle of urine and then get an ass kicking for it, well, you deserved it. On the other hand, if you shout Kill a black people and you get caught walking back to your car you have also better be ready for an ass beating.

Be prepared. You do not show up to fight and then complain when you are losing or get a face full or fist. Man up buttercup and punch back. Same thing with women who want to come out to these events. If you want dress all in black and swing a stick tough #...if you get hit you get hit.

The major problem is the towns and cities where this occur. Boston takes no # from anybody. They do not care as cops or elected officials. They made sure that the things that occurred were at a minimum and it worked. If 40000 people convene to march I expect 100 or so arrests. Things get heated and sometimes out of hand quickly.

Bottom line - If you want to fight the power and the system be ready for what that brings. If not, stay home.

Just because there was on city where nothing happens does not mean this is over. The next steps is a mass casualty situation with weapons and it is coming. The sad part will be the innocent who are not there to fight who are killed in the name of a nothing cause.

There is no facism in the US. There is no communism. Racism on BOTH sides will always be there until the cycle at home can be upended.
edit on 08pm31pmf0000002017-08-21T17:40:23-05:000523 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

Why bring it up in the first place then? Grambler is not equating anything to CV. So it seems certain groups of people eagerly waited for someone to die to justify there hate and to feel good about themselves. A lot of that going around these days. You don't seem phased that violence broke out after the whole Boston rally was over for hours. Anything useful to add to that tid bit?

Btw the statues didn't seem to bother people a few years ago or even going back decades. It's clear which side is suddenly obsessing over them.

The pendulum swings always back you know.

Why bring it up? Because there is Nazi sympathizing going on here. Why are you bringing anything up? Why are you posting? Grow up.

Are you KIDDING? Grambler's post that I responded to DIRECTLY compares point-by-point between Boston and Charlottesville.

You didn't read the post? Or you just can't keep yourself from being dishonest?

How much more red herring do you want toss in? Reference the "violence" you're crying about ... cite something.

BS, Confederate memorials have been a hot button issue for years; don't talk about stuff you don't understand or know anything about ... that makes your posts look ... uninformed.

Here's some low-hanging fruit from Google if you want to inform yourself ... from 1996

Even More Opportunities for Education
edit on 21-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep
DP
edit on 21-8-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Why bring it up? Because there is Nazi sympathizing going on here. Why are you bringing anything up? Why are you posting? Grow up. 

This alone speaks volumes. There is no Nazi ideology countenanced on ATS. It goes against the very ethos of this site!

You are a liar and an agitator!.

link   

Just because you don't know any people like that doesn't mean that they don't exist.

The point is that people believe what they want. Trump denouncing racists isn't going to change their minds. You can't argue with that.

I don't even know what bs you think I have bought.

link   

Maybe. *wooosh* My bad.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

My second reply explains what I meant.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

You're really trying to seem intellectually superior here..Which is now way overdone. No-one cares anymore. The only people trying to start a ' race war' is the media and offended so-called 'libs'. You're the one buying the bs. Stop.

No I agree with you almost entirely.

But I will say lets not pretend there aren't people on the right that don't want a race war.

Good video on how horrible white supremacists and antifa types are. But start at 20 minutes:

The white supremacists say that the only people helping them are groups like BLM.

What do you think of the fact that basically everyone celebrates when a free speech rally is attacked like in boston?

They love it!

It means more members for them.

That is why we must call out both sides extremist, and call out the media and others in the public eye on EITHER SIDE that make this look like a one sided problem, else the extremist on both sides benefit.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

This alone speaks volumes. There is no Nazi ideology countenanced on ATS. It goes against the very ethos of this site!

An agitator?

Am I getting uppity too?

The actions of Nazis and White Supremacist have been explicated and justified for over a week. Those who are doing so are Nazi sympathizers in my book. If you disagree, that is your opinion.

The ethos of ATS is "Deny ignorance." friend ... that's what I'm doing.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Please read....

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!
Community Announcement re: Decorum

All rules for polite debate will be enforced.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

link   
a reply to: Grambler

I get it, and I agree. There is extremism on both sides, which is why I believe both sides of it need a battle royale in the desert. But the MSM is encouraging one side of it, and that's bs.

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I'm not sure that's quite accurate.

I think the behavior we are now witnessing is exactly what the goal has been all along. The Russian stuff simply didn't get the desired results, like the attempts before that, so they moved on to the next.

The traits of deflection of personal responsibility, projection of all "negative" traits on the opposition, and language manipulation have been cultivated for years leading up to this.

I'm not certain what the exact end game is, but I'd bet the next step is waiting for the "right" to start living up to the illusory expections that have been embedded. Even if it means accomplishing that through exaggeration or outright falsehoods.

The most effective way to combat it are for all sides to decry the behavior without resorting to justification by way of the oppositions behavior. All while realizing that guilt by association is faulty in a world where such associations can be entirely and convincingly fabricated. Which is why those attitudes have been so heavily targeted.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Great thread. It's odd that the majority of arrests were made after the whole Free Speech rally was already over. I'm really glad that i'm not in the U.S. right now. I'm planning to completely shave my head to show solidarity with my mother who is currently going through a rough time because of chemo. I swear if someone dares to look at her funny or drops any negative comment at all i'm going berserk on there asses.

I hope you don't mind when i leave this video here. It captures the mood really well.

2 minutes hate has been expanded to 8 minutes due to popularity!
Astounding hypocrisy. I can't believe what animals ideology can make people in to.
So much love and tolerance!
I can't tell the Nazis from the Nazis any more.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

An agitator?

Am I getting uppity too?

The actions of Nazis and White Supremacist have been explicated and justified for over a week. Those who are doing so are Nazi sympathizers in my book. If you disagree, that is your opinion.

The ethos of ATS is "Deny ignorance." friend ... that's what I'm doing.

No you are labeling people in a futile attempt to prove your point.

I will not resort to calling you names.

I have called out violence on both sides. You have downplayed or made excuses for violence from one side.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Those who cannot acknowledge that the video posted as support for this OP is blatant "right-wing" propaganda desperately trying to promote the Trump-inspired, White Supremacist-approved narratives that "both sides are the same" are at best confusing themselves and are blinded by their own ideology, and at worst, are intentionally promoting a very dangerous lie.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

So that would make the opposition bigot sympathizers? Sympathizers of those who don't truly believe in free speech?

Forgive me, I can't quite conjure up a term that strikes to the core such as Nazi. Even though, no one was from the party they represent, nor German.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join