It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decide for yourself: 7 hour video of Boston protest

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So you think an eye for an eye is the way to go holy # you're pathetic.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

What difference does that make? Really? Have you SEEN what these absolute morons are 'protesting' about? It makes ALL the difference. Geeze.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

All of the videos you posted show despicable trump supporters engaging in violence.

Antifa was also violent there, pepper spraying people etc.

here is a couple videos.

Notice antifa blcoking the rally goers?

Notice at 34 secnds when an armed antifa guy startes attacking?

Point is, both sides were bad.

Does thatv excuse the people you pointed out? Nope not at all.

But armed, masked people showed up to a trump rally, and both sides engaged in violence.

In Boston, we had enormous groups surround and enrage in violence and intimidation to shut down a free speech rally.

(Can you post me one example of right leaning people shutting down a left leaning speaker or rally?)

And I fully acknowledge that not only were trump supporters you posted violent, but there have been many more.

The issue is how are the people in power treating the two groups?

Trump supporters were called out for their viiolence the entire election season, anti trump[ violence was balmed on Trump.

Antifa and BLM riot and do all kinds of damage for a while now, in many cases with few arrests. They are excused or downplayed by the media.

In charlottesville, to even suggest both sides were violent leads to people claiming you are a nazi defender.

And we see what the results will continue to be in Boston.

People called nazis and attacked, people surrounded by violent people hurling insults (which you admit is violence) by enormous groups, while even more people cheered.

Speech preaching violence to cops and others (which they have every right to say).

And all of the people in power (and many on ATS) downplay it, and say it was LOVE conquering HATE, when anyone who watches can see thats absurd.

I do call otut both sides. But even if I didn't who cares.

Shouldn't you be far more concerned that the media is excusing violence from one side?

As long as this happens, it will get much, much worse on both sides.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Excellent work as usual.

You have a heck of a lot more patience with liars and Nazi sympathizers than I do.

Of course now we are once more just Nazi smypathizers for pointing out that both sides have blood on their hands. Some more ridicilous insults to throw at me? You better unsaddle from your high horse pretty quick. You don't even have the balls to accuse the members out right.

edit on 21-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: gremlins hate nazi sympathizers

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
What difference does that make? Really? Have you SEEN what these absolute morons are 'protesting' about? It makes ALL the difference. Geeze.

No, it doesn't.

One side thinks the current admin has a soft spot for them and so does the other.

Whether he does or doesn't makes no difference in that situation.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Are you a Nazi sympathizer? Let me look at my post.

Nope, didn't call you a Nazi sympathizer.

But, yes, desperately trying to make the terroristic and murderous BS in Charlottesville equal to the protest in Boston is Nazi sympathy and apology.

Not on a "high horse" Chief ... that's the White Supremacist statues you're all so suddenly obsessed over.

As you see, I have zero issue calling out your BS and that of your friends. If I thought you were a Nazi sympathizer, I'd tell you.

Nah, I don't think much of you at all, except, you seem to whine a lot and then cite others for it.

/shrug

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Nazi's are everywhere now. Seemingly overnight. Why do you sympathize with them due to the fact that you adhere to common sense? The boogeymen are bigger than your logic, and facts Grambler. Even if you don't ever justify racism etc. You're STILL a Nazi. Mmmhhhm!

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

1:42:00 So, let's make sure we're on the same page, a "citizen journalist" with some right-wing Youtube channel (complete with "commentary" from the "anchorman") walks around for almost two hours ... and finally comes upon a "lone Trump supporter" who for some reason is walking around in the middle of the counter-protesters? Okay.

Yes the rally was just starting then.

1:43:15 ... Yep, seems like the "Trump supporter" has finally managed to piss some folks off.

By doing what? Existing?

1:44: 00 ... So, you're saying some of the "40K leftist mob" were calling for no violence? Hmmm.

Yes there were neutral veterans there that protected this guy and shouted no violence as the mob was attacking him.

1:45 :40 Again, why have the "Trump supporters" embedded themselves strategically in the middle of the counter-protesters? How is it that the "Citizen Journalist" always happens to be "right on the scene"?

Why the double standard here? Why did those students surround a statue in charlottesville where they knew the protest would be? Why was Vice news with them?

Many of these trump supporters were apparently just trying to get into the rally, or later out of it. Why did these violent people get in the way?

Follow up to that ... hundreds in your "violent leftist mob" are filming the action as well ... that seems rather odd for folks bent on "looking for a kill" don't you think?

No people film when in crowds. People at Berkely were filming, and almost all of the other riots we have seen. Their actions of surrounding, pushing and attacking speak for themselves.

1:52:43 "Streaming says"? Not sure what that means, do you mean the "commentator" from Right Wing BS Youtube Channel? Or the "Citizen Journalist Cameraman" who always, by some miracle, is always right on the spot (in a crowd of 40,000 people) to film instigators being "yelled at and pushed."

So what are you saying. This cameraman staged this whole thing?

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!

Unreal.

Enough. This is what you want to equate to a march of torch-bearing Nazis and White Supremacists SURROUNDING a group of students who were actually, in reality, having their own ASSEMBLY to SPEAK THEIR MINDS???

A group of "embedded Trump supporters" being followed around by a "Cameraman" for the Right Wing Broadcasting Network.

You've just explicitly told me what you're here to do, Grambler.

You're prostituting this garbage propaganda as something it isn't.

You're equating real violence and terrorism with a bunch of folks that let themselves get baited.

Thanks.

You have outed yourself.

You assume the victims here were baiting, and thats disgusting.

If someone would have said that about the UVA students, you would have called them a nazi defender.

Again, only one of us is condemning violence on all sides.

You condemn the people you don't like, and then claim that violence committed by the other side is no big deal or justified because it was baited.

You are allowing your partisanship to make you irrational.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Excellent work as usual.

You have a heck of a lot more patience with liars and Nazi sympathizers than I do.

Everyone see?

I am now a nazi sympathizer for posting evidence of the protestors here engaging in violence.

Unreal.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Of course it did. These are tens of thousands of densely packed protesters, the week after Charlottesville, who think they're going to get their chance to confront neo-Nazis/KKK/etc.

I wouldn't be too worried about it. The protesting has really settled down quickly compared to the beginning of the Obama presidency if you consider it objectively.

Our friend Grambler is getting himself a bit caught up I think.

Does anyone think that had Charlottesville not happened, there would have been 40,000 protesters in Boston? More like 40.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
LOL ... more ridiculous and deceitful exaggeration.

No Nazis aren't everywhere. They were at the Unite the Right Rally in Charlottesville though.

One of them did kill a woman with his weapon of choice, and injured multiple others.

This is typical right-wing BS ... Exaggerate and lie about what those who are debating you claim.

You guys did the same thing with Russia, Islamic terrorists, Communists, and so forth.

Many of you are one or two trick ponies.

Most, in fact.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Excellent work as usual.

Everyone see?

I am now a nazi sympathizer for posting evidence of the protestors here engaging in violence.

Unreal.

WHo are you talking to? Your fan club?

Did I call you a Nazi sympathizer? Have I ever struck you as a poster who has an issue calling it as I see it?

You got called on your humping for a BS right-wing propaganda piece. Does it occur to you that might be what I'm referring to?

Oh no, it's got to be PERSONAL. Drama queens. You guys talk about being triggered all the time, and yet, you're the only ones I see getting triggered.

You're as much a part of the false dichotomy as anyone here. You just pretend that you see the difference.

And that's the last thing I have to say to you.
edit on 21-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling, formatting, other bs

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

That wasn't necessarily aimed at you.

You chose to slip that on.

ETA: Maybe the liar part was.
edit on 21-8-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I guess you haven't been paying attention to the mindless throngs comparing Trump to Hitler. Let's include the 'counter protest', which is the actual topic of the OP. Are you intentionally brain dead, or . ?? What's going on with you?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Why bring it up in the first place then? Grambler is not equating anything to CV. So it seems certain groups of people eagerly waited for someone to die to justify there hate and to feel good about themselves. A lot of that going around these days. You don't seem phased that violence broke out after the whole Boston rally was over for hours. Anything useful to add to that tid bit?

Btw the statues didn't seem to bother people a few years ago or even going back decades. It's clear which side is suddenly obsessing over them.

The pendulum swings always back you know.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I don't want to try to guess or put words in your mouth. Please tell me exactly what you are trying to convey with this thread.

That the media lied. This protest wasn't peaceful, and the ideas being expressed their were very hateful, not love.

That 40,000 people showed up for whatever reason, and large groups of them used violence and intimidation to silence all dissent. And large groups of them cheered when hateful rhetoric was being said.

That these people were then celebrated as having acheived a victory over hate.

Show me 40,000 conservatives shutting down liberal speakers with ind=timidation and violence. Show me conservatoves silencing left wing speakers and the medi and police applauding it as a victory over hate.

My point is that the people in power; media, politics, academia, and cultural influential people all rightfully denounce the hate from the white supremacists, and yet celebrate a showing of hate by many in a crowd of 40,000, and that this will embolden hate on both sides.

Mark my words, as long as one side is cheered for their hate, they will grow and grow, and innocent people will pay the price (as some did at this rally). This in turn will make the other hate filled group grow.

To me everything you post is hate. I see a huge difference between people hating people who hate than people who just hate. People hate the white supremacists because they are intolerant over superficial issues like race. People hate white supremacists because they are douche bags.

I just don't understand why you always side with the douche bags. People on the left never claimed to be full of love and peace. People on the left never claimed to be morally superior to the right. So when you complain about the so called far left shouting obscenities at the sensitive right wingers it seems like whining to me.

Your words are marked even though it seems baseless fears.

yes I know. When right wingers are aattacked, its whining.

When left wingers aare surrounded though, its disgusting and shows how inflitrated the US is with nazis.

Great thread. Don't you find it curious that the side that supposedly lost is shaping the social and political landscape? It's rhetorical, of course you do.

It is a very insidious movement at work. Those who just want to carry on and not be radical are being forced to take sides.

After this epoch is over, I hope there is an impartial investigation because not only is it not right, it is criminal.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Nazi's are everywhere now. Seemingly overnight.

That's because they needed something to fill the enormous vacuum left by the Russians.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Excellent work as usual.

Everyone see?

Unreal.

I see it. NAZI! Shame. Shame! *ding ding!*

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

You're going to love this one. I'd never seen it before but it's a beaut. Guy has Parkinson's disease. Look how nicely the right-wingers treat him. The one guy gives him some money and everything! :

Disgusting people. No violence. Plenty of disgusting things said in boston you didn't feel was particularly important.

Oh wait, this one from 2011. This woman was highly triggered:

Video acting up for me, but I saw her assult the guy. She should be arrested.

But hey, maybe they're nicer in larger crowds right?

Better example. But much less violent than boston, maybe because only the police were there. I agree its bad though. yet you downplay the Boston situation.

Oh, and can you post me the police cehif saying this tea party rally was a victory over hate? Or the msm saying loved conquered hate here?

Because I seem to remember tea party people being called out for any violence all of the time.

I could do this for days. But why? Why the need to try to paint everyday folks come out to protest a rally where there was a reasonable expectation of hate groups, as horrible people the week after Charlottesville? I don't feel the need to point out how nasty right-wingers often are, particularly in groups. And mind you, these are in parks. Let me track down some close quarters situations where people can't help but bump into one another.

Yes I called out all of the violence, and have never said that the right wing doesn't engage in it.

The media and others are the ones celebrating or making excuses for left wing violence (and even some ats members).

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I guess you haven't been paying attention to the mindless throngs comparing Trump to Hitler.

Yes, I have. That is why I say that it makes no difference if Trump is or isn't racist because they are going to believe what they want.

Let's include the 'counter protest', which is the actual topic of the OP. Are you intentionally brain dead, or . ?? What's going on with you?

The same goes for the other side who believe that they have the green light to start up that race war they have been talking about for decades.

To these people it makes no difference if Trump is actually a NAZI or not.
edit on 21-8-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join