It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a poll about YOU.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Aristotelian1

Enthusiasm. Not because it is rationale but because I have faith in my fellow man. That fact that this exists at all gives me hope for humanity:

The next time someone is negative just say "five fold symmetry".

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Happy almost all the time, a little old man told me once you make THE choice everyday choose happy, but hubbies heath gets me down at times...

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Disillusionment to the point of not feeling anything definable. Hey, you asked.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Depression. So I guess, anger, since depression is just contained anger. Frustration.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Suspicion, when I'm active on a conspiracy leaning, or what was, site, everything is suspect. As is this thread.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Angry ...but ONLY when I'm awake.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
Have you talked to your doctor about this? Are you taking your meds?

Only a mortal fool possessed by a grumpy demon would write what you just wrote.

Crumbs, it is so easy to predict what a demon thinks. Come on little demons, there must be a cunning plan somewhere that wipes the permanent smile off my face.

Oh if only you knew how much happiness is coming to this World before the fall of this year.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Rapha

Have you talked to your doctor about this? Are you taking your meds?
Ask him if it's windows 95 for me.....he.....he.....something happened in 96
edit on 22-8-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Antipathy.
Almost everyone I interact with outside my home just makes me feel so meh.

There is a pretty small group of non family who I like being with. Everyone else ...just so disconnected and alien seeming.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

It is the water. Dont drink the water. Only drink bottled water, not the tap water.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Constantly exhausted and in severe pain from endometriosis, ibs, rheumatoid disease, bad bad teeth (no insurance and free clinic can only do so much),
Sadness lingering from last year when dads wake and funeral was June 27, 28, then June 29 son flew permanently to Connecticut to start his life and June 30th I was on the street homeless (just overnight thank goodness) cuz lost my home evicted.
Grateful because I have a job.
Grateful because I wake every day and can live and enjoy the little things.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
This will be terribly cheesy of me but love, and the feeling of floating on air. You can easily ascertain why I would feel as such

I do have those day to day feelings of frustration (like when my lighter grows legs and goes for a walk) and stress (when child has a meltdown and is violent at school) but mostly I'm quite content. This is despite my own physical and financial security, ongoing health issues, family issues, local/state/national/international issues.

WHY?!

After a few decades on this mortal coil I'd rather live feeling the way I do than the feelings of misery, of fear, of anger of the past (and present).

Also
to the one who has helped my heart gladden and soar!

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Angry most of the day, reason being i work in a family based company and the only one that's not family is the accountant and she is so stupid, i have to teach her use Excel ¬¬..that level of stupid, and when my husband's mom asks us to take care of something she always blows it up and it's somehow our fault, even tho we were not even aware of, (husband and i) ... oh also, they listen to her excuses and bad advices and that's why the company is currenly under water ( i have an MBA and i could have salvaged the company but apparently my capabilities are non-existent to the boss,.... anyway... )

Yeah...angry.

Also, sad.
Sad because my husband and i worked for his parents company the last 4 years and on friday he told me he was taking a job somewhere else (the reason i am here is because they needed help immediately so i left my prior job - technology commercialization- and moved here and now i am left alone in a job i didn't want with no way out for now.

The sad feeling is just because the hubby will not share with me whats happening, he never told me he had intentions to go after a new job he just told me...friday i have an interview, (last friday) and today he was supposed to start..which he did... and i was left like my opinion as a wife did not matter , let me tell you we are really open to change so we always consult everything with each other, and take decitions as a couple but today i was left out, plus we already had a significant fight because of this 2 months prior... he'll never learn i guess...

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I feel as if wrapped in a mystery, an occult play, a divine comedy, a free-form psycho-drama.... nothing significant & just being another actor in the Story-Board with no particular character to portray except the momentary whim or most forceful preoccupation-of-the-day... mostly, these pre-occupations are of a hedonistic nature....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join