It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JCS Conplan 0300-97

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Apparently Homeland security, NSA, CIA, FBI, NSA, INS etc., just simply aren't enough. Now Uncle Sam is breaking into what is being called "extra-legal missions" by a whole new "Strategic Support Branch" that will even go so far as to supercede the CIA in domestic operations. If the author of the following link is accurate, the Secret Police of facism have already been generously funded and given the go ahead. This could evry well be the new American SS. I guess if your Donald Rumsfeld, if you can't get the CIA to lie and kill for you, just go around them and create your own. Welcome back to power Facists.

www.canoe.ca...
This week, former military intelligence analyst William Arkin revealed a hitherto unknown directive, with the Orwellian name "JCS Conplan 0300-97," authorizing the Pentagon to employ special, ultra-secret "anti-terrorist" military units on American soil for what the author claims are "extra-legal missions."
In other words, using U.S. soldiers to kill or arrest Americans, acts that have been illegal since the U.S. Civil War....
Instead of being fired for the grotesque military-political fiasco in Iraq and the shameful torture scandals, Rumsfeld has just managed to create a new, Pentagon spy/special ops organization, blandly named "Strategic Support Branch," that will replace or duplicate many of the CIA's tasks. ...

The really comforting part of it is...

The Pentagon's new spy arm will be largely excluded from Congressional oversight or media examination. Its special operations teams will roam the globe, all under cover of "deep black" missions of which no records will be kept, and no questions asked....
Equally worrying, the Pentagon's new special-ops units are headed up by notorious religious fanatic, Lt. Gen. William Boykin, who calls the U.S. Army "the house of God" and Islamic insurgents "agents of Satan." He warned Muslims, "my God is bigger than your god, which is an idol."

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Disturbing. I'm having trouble, though tracing the "JCS Conplan 0300-97" name to anything online except the original post, or to Arkin's book.

Does anyone have his book or a separate source backing this up? Not to be one to cry "hoax", but I am always a bit skeptical of online news announcements, especially ones that seem to trace back to one book and one blog entry.

If it is true...well...crap.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
for me,
this is the scariest part of the story,
what new special ops general has to say about it:

Equally worrying, the Pentagon's new special-ops units are headed up by notorious religious fanatic, Lt. Gen. William Boykin, who calls the U.S. Army "the house of God" and Islamic insurgents "agents of Satan." He warned Muslims, "my God is bigger than your god, which is an idol."

sound familiar?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Google throws up a spelling correction which links to some .gov sites but not sure if it is the same thing. See what you guys think...
www.google.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Doing some research right now, that looks like the proper title for it "Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff" == CJCS

I'm seeing if I can dig up the text of the CONPLAN itself, not sure if I'll have any success there, though.

[edit]
Yep, just got done going through the Joint Chiefs' webpage and it doesn't look like any of the conplans are available there. Going to need someone with more web-fu (or connections) than I have to get the text.

As it is, I'll put this in my "to-watch-for" list, but without seeing the book or any other corroboration aside from the editorial article I'll have to stay skeptical about the veracity of the claims.
[/edit]

[edit on 2/9/2005 by Whiskey Jack]

new topics

top topics

join