It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How a Violent Alt-Light "Hero" Turned His Back on Neo-Nazis

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Do you think David Duke has changed?

I'd love to hear how.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

We won't? Do I strike you as the kind of person who doesn't do my homework? I actually left out a related tweet from David Duke.

Do you need to know what "POZ" means as well? I had that tweet lined up already but you can just check his Twitter and see him raging about the "Ziogracy," claiming his daily affiliation with the "alt-right," etc. He hasn't changed a bit. Did you have some reason to believe he had?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance
I can tell you from personal experience that as late as 1980 Byrd was still a disgusting racist piece of human garbage. I can say this because on several occasions I was in the same room with him when he spoke. He was all honey and apple pie in public but once he left the stage he was back to being his disgusting racist self, commending the venue for not having "the darkies running around everywhere." Upon hearing that I left the room because if I had stayed there I would have ended up in jail for smacking his smug little face.

When it comes to believing that someone has "changed" I'll take the evidence of my ears actually hearing their words rather than what they say to media.

<< 1  2   >>

join