It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't Recall the Left Denouncing Hate Crimes from Leftwing Groups...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

You quoted from the first public advertisement of the first clinic founded by Sanger which made it perfectly clear that she was against abortions and was focused on other birth control methods.

That doesn't match their narrative though, so all they can do is keep repeating their errors.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

The video is a highly edited sample of various staged events.

The actual rally goers were removed from the park by police to completely guard their safety.

Yet, somehow, random "Trump supporters" just randomly popped up in groups of counter-protesters followed by a camera.

Pure coincidence, that.

And yes, they're equating people yelling at each other and shoving each other with torchlight jackbooted marches and terrorist attacks with vehicles.
edit on 21-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

(post by cavtrooper7 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Attention!

Please get back to the topic, and quit the bickering back and forth.
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Mon Aug 21 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

(post by cavtrooper7 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Alt-right / alt-left groups are being funded by TPTB to instigate a full-blown race or ideological war. It's a classic divide & conquer strategy and the masses are eating it up. Their main goal? Who knows, but it probably involves martial law or the UN sweeping in to take control and "save us from ourselves" though even more authoritarian and Orwellian oppression.

Boogeymen, like George Soros, are masters at human psychology and know tribalism is ingrained in us. We naturally like to take sides (ex. Dallas Cowboys vs SF 49ers, Ford vs Chevy, Dems vs Repubs, etc).

Keep an open mind and don't blindly follow the fake narrative MSM is pushing 24/7.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: soberbacchus

The video is a highly edited sample of various staged events.

The actual rally goers were removed from the park by police to completely guard their safety.

Yet, somehow, random "Trump supporters" just randomly popped up in groups of counter-protesters followed by a camera.

Pure coincidence, that.

And yes, they're equating people yelling at each other and shoving each other with torchlight jackbooted marches and terrorist attacks with vehicles.

The coincidence were that the cameramen were waling around and saw skirmishes. Many of them were by the entrance/ exit of the event.

The fact that you assume when trump supporters are being attacked is merely a staged event shows that you clearly are to partisan to have a reasonable look at that video.

If someone were to claim when a left wing person gets attacked like this would have been a staged event, you would laugh at them

But here you are.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
First of all, anyone who attacks someone else unprovoked is wrong.

However, when assaulted, we all have the right to protect ourselves.

These facts don't reduce the fact that there are many in this discussion who have desperately tried to equate murderous terrorism with incitement and resultant bad behavior.

Accusations of partisanship are meaningless to someone who believe that all politicians are psychopathic liars.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

First of all, anyone who attacks someone else unprovoked is wrong.

However, when assaulted, we all have the right to protect ourselves.

These facts don't reduce the fact that there are many in this discussion who have desperately tried to equate murderous terrorism with incitement and resultant bad behavior.

Accusations of partisanship are meaningless to someone who believe that all politicians are psychopathic liars.

Who has equated murder with what happened here?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperJosephed

originally posted by: Kromlech

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Supporting BLM is not the same thing as supporting violence and murder.
That is like saying that supporting pro-life group is the same thing as supporting volence and murder when some guys shot up Planned Parenthood clinics.

Supporting them supports their violent causes. It's either with them, or against them.

Do you support pro-life group?

BLM is more of a threat than "pro-lifers." A drop in the bucket compared to DAILY BLM violence.

www.snopes.com...

This was true.

SNOPES?!?!

I think I need a better more believable source to be honest. Snopes has been outed as being biased.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

That is like saying that supporting pro-life group is the same thing as supporting volence and murder when some guys shot up Planned Parenthood clinics.

Supporting them supports their violent causes. It's either with them, or against them.

BLM is more of a threat than "pro-lifers." A drop in the bucket compared to DAILY BLM violence.

www.snopes.com...

This was true.

SNOPES?!?!

I think I need a better more believable source to be honest. Snopes has been outed as being biased.

And who outed Snopes? Breitbart? Drudge?

LOL

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

www.snopes.com...

This was true.

SNOPES?!?!

LOL

Common sense.

ETA

I realize it is not so common anymore.
edit on 21-8-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

www.snopes.com...

This was true.

SNOPES?!?!

LOL

Common sense.

ETA

Common sense?

Oh, you mean your belief?

Gotcha! Thanks.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

www.snopes.com...

This was true.

SNOPES?!?!

LOL

Common sense.

ETA

Common sense?

Gotcha! Thanks.

No, you do not 'gothcha'. You know i am right and the threads have covered it here on ATS. I am pretty sure you were there too. you bore us with not doing your research. OR you pretend. I do have my 'feelings' about the pretending or not.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

www.snopes.com...

This was true.

SNOPES?!?!

LOL

Common sense.

ETA

Common sense?

Gotcha! Thanks.

No, you do not 'gothcha'. You know i am right and the threads have covered it here on ATS. I am pretty sure you were there too. you bore us with not doing your research. OR you pretend. I do have my 'feelings' about the pretending or not.

Well, actually, I did "gotcha" right up there in text... really, this reality denial thing isn't working.

Further, no, you are far from correct, and there are ATS threads that assert all kinds of odd things, so that's not really your best evidence. Sorry you get bored, I'd put my cited claims at a higher percentage than most, but yes, I'll admit, ridiculous claims made on Youtube and BS echo chamber media don't have a lot of traction with me.

You made a claim questioning "Snopes" claiming that it's been "debunked." You are asked for backup for your claim, you cite "common sense" and when that's shown to be a silly claim you point to some ATS thread and then try to insult me.

You have no backup for your claim; it is your opinion. That would have been a sufficient answer 3 posts ago.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join