It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't Recall the Left Denouncing Hate Crimes from Leftwing Groups...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
Of course many of the 40000 haad different motivations.

Look at Charlottesville on Friday night.

There wasn't all that many serious injuries. Despite this, when people saw the white supremacists surrounding those students with torches, we all said that was violence and horrible.

People said that no good person would have been there with that group saying those vile things.

Now go to the boston rally.

Here is the thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The first video in the OP is the video most of us were watching.

Notice the time stamp on the video on the bottom right corner.

Now match up that time with the posts on that thread (obviously it took time for us to post, but it will govee you a generally idea.)

Now go through that thread and sync up with the video, and see the vile things that were said.

Why would anyone good person stay with a group saying these vile things?

Notice how even left wing leaning people like bknapple are disgusted by the behavior of those protestors all day.
edit on 21-8-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So ... now it's false equivalence? Your video feed #1 was produced by the "Right Side Broadcasting Network" ... gee, I wonder who they decided to focus on?

You don't think that a group of White Supremacists marching with torches and surrounding people and assaulting them has both violent connotations in the present as well as an OVERWHELMING historical significance???

Can you show us the group of Counter-protesters in Boston that marched at midnight through the streets with torches?

Can you counter the statement of the Boston Police Commissioner who stated that there was NO VIOLENCE in Boston?

Can you show us the counter-protesting terrorist in Boston that slammed his car into a crowd of people?

You keep making this about "Free Speech" Grambler. So you don't like the vile things that were covered in the live stream ... should those folks be silenced then?

How do you want to deal with them?
edit on 21-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

edit on 21-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

It isn't a misrepresentation. Its the truth.

After a lifetime devoted to leadership in a hate group, he blew with the political winds in another direction. But it is a recorded truth that he spent his life in service to the KKK alongside any other group he may have associated with.

NAACP did what they should have: accepted his renunciation. That said, there isn't some official voice of "black people", so im unsure what the NAACP making that statement has to with anything other than an appeal to authority with a group that is provably connected with the democratic national party.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I'll add: Byrd could be seen as a representation of concilliation by even the most vile, hate filled, disgusting people. A good example for today, considering people are being called nazi by random passers by online.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

It isn't a misrepresentation. Its the truth.

After a lifetime devoted to leadership in a hate group, he blew with the political winds in another direction. But it is a recorded truth that he spent his life in service to the KKK alongside any other group he may have associated with.

NAACP did what they should have: accepted his renunciation. That said, there isn't some official voice of "black people", so im unsure what the NAACP making that statement has to with anything other than an appeal to authority with a group that is provably connected with the democratic national party.

When did his membership in the KKK begin and end? In terms of his life. Share that "recorded truth" with us?

ETA: Also, you don't think the NAACP has something to do with the Black community at large? Have they ever claimed to be a voice for all Blacks?

And ... "a group provably connected with the Democratic party"? So, should we trash all of our computers running MICROSOFT Windows?

Wow.
edit on 21-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: ETA

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I'm sorry? Did you just accuse me of enabling violence and murders?
Well I guess the propaganda has worked too well.
I think Springer said it best.

As i remember ATS had a thread in NLBS in which anyone and everyone who is pro-life was blamed for "enabling the murder of doctors". That was an official statement from ATS. I am not sure if that statement was erased, or edited, but i remember it like it was yesterday. But now, because the ball is in the other side, that type of argument has changed when it's about "left-wing groups".

The majority of pro-lifers do not chant for the death of abortion doctors. However, there are millions of left-wingers who have been marching with BLM meanwhile they call for the deaths of white people, and police officers.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

KKK is a lifetime commitment.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Depends on the group. If group leaders talk about killing white people the group is bad, end of story.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

So ... now it's false equivalence? Your video feed #1 was produced by the "Right Side Broadcasting Network" ... gee, I wonder who they decided to focus on?

You don't think that a group of White Supremacists marching with torches and surrounding people and assaulting them has both violent connotations in the present as well as an OVERWHELMING historical significance???

Can you show us the group of Counter-protesters in Boston that marched at midnight through the streets with torches?

Can you counter the statement of the Boston Police Commissioner who stated that there was NO VIOLENCE in Boston?

Can you show us the counter-protesting terrorist in Boston that slammed his car into a crowd of people?

You keep making this about "Free Speech" Grambler. So you don't like the vile things that were covered in the live stream ... should those folks be silenced then?

How do you want to deal with them?

I can show you all the vile things the boston protestors did do. they used weapons, ballins with urine, and surrounded people much closer than those around the statue were.

The difference was police stepped in in boston, and seemed to encourage violence in Charlottesville.

The video just streamed people on the ground. It was an aggregate. Saying they are right wing therefore the things plainly seen on the video some how can't be trusted is absurd. But by all means; post me video evdience of the right people doing violence.

I am tired of the false equivalency argument.

Either its wrong to surround, silence and beat people, or its not.

I think its wrong.

No I do not think these people should have been silenced; quite the opposite.

I think they should not have been allowed to use violence though, which they did over and over. I think they shouldn't have physically forced anyone they could get their hands on from the raally out; but they did.

I believe in free speech for all.

However, the media and many other people would have us believe that the white supremacist speech was horrible (which I agree) but at boston the protestors were all about love.

They were not. And it wasn't just a small group saying vile things, over and over large groups said and did bad things, and were cheered on by huge numbers in the crowd.

Why is this considered love when its clearly hate? Why was it considered a victory over hate when they used violence against people with different opinions?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You forgot the Texas A&M professor who said white people are inferior to blacks and aren't capable of integration and white people are going to have to die and it's not wrong to kill them ... Don't worry he still has his job because we have to denounce racism.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Depends on the group. If group leaders talk about killing white people the group is bad, end of story.

So we ignore many BLM leaders and members who have denounced violence and murder over and over?
Hmm okay.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Yada..yada and a bunch of Youtube videos..

"Where was the left in general when several BLM supporters murdered police officers? "

You watch too much Fox News..Maybe that is how you missed it

Obama:
there has been a vicious, calculated and despicable attack on law enforcement. Police in Dallas were on duty doing their jobs keeping people safe during peaceful protests. These law enforcement officers were targeted and nearly a dozen officers were shot. Five were killed, other officers and at least one civilian were wounded; some are in serious condition. We are praying for their recovery.

As I told Mayor Rawlings, I believe I speak for every single American when I say we are horrified over these events and we stand united with the people and the police department in Dallas.

Trump
“I think there is blame on both sides,” the president said in a combative exchange with reporters at Trump Tower in Manhattan. “You had a group on one side that was bad. You had a group on the other side that was also very violent.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Except that the majority of people who are pro-life do not call for the deaths of doctors and do not support the actions of the crazies that do murder anyone... BTW, derailing the topic much?...

Nor do the millions of people who have participated in BLM-related activities. It's "derailing" when people disagree with you?

This is correct.

I think that most of the people supporting BLM are not advocating violence, although there are a significant portion that do (at least towrads police).

However, it is entirely reasonable to support BLM and be against violence.

Now there is still a lot of very racist things in BLM, and I am curious when the good BLM people hear these racist things or chants of violence towards police, they still hang around.

When will BLM call out anything but white people for their myriad of problems.

First, they would have to change alot of the flawed belief systems THEY possess.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

So you know more from watching a video than the Boston police who were actually there do?

I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Oh my god, really?

I wonder why more White people get shot ... could it be because there are seven or eight times as many White people as Black in the United States?

How many complaints do you hear from the "Black community" over police dealing with violent criminals ... and how many do you hear from them on Cops shooting unarmed Black kids and men?

Don't pretend like it's just a matter of statistics ... I choose to believe you know better than that.

I said the opposite of what you are claiming.

I claimed basically more black people are shot.

I am not sure what you are going with with your questions.

Are you saying more black people complain about police shootings than violent crime?

If so perhaps priorities need to change.

Of course its not all about stats. My point is its not so clear that "Police are white suprmacists" as you hear at every BLM rally.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

So you know more from watching a video than the Boston police who were actually there do?

I don't think so.

First the police chief carefully said no protestors were harmed; not rally attendees.

And just because someone wasn't hurt doesn't mean they weren't attacked.

But you tell me. I posted the video for 7 hours with time stamps.

You tell me where I am wrong.

And if I am not, don't you find it troubling that the police chief troubling?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Right. You post a 7 hour video and say "here you go, here's the proof."

Nah. I've learned that anyone who points to a video and says "See" is usually blowing smoke.

You're calling the counter-protesters "a mob" while the law enforcement officials ON THE GROUND have stated repeatedly there was no violence on the part of the protesters or the handful that showed up for a "free speech" rally ... the only issues were a very small group of professional agitators. Some of those were arrested; perhaps we'll find out more about who they really "are."

You're claiming that a majority of the 40K protesters are violent. Why don't you go through your video that you're so proud of and count the number of "acts of violence" and get back to us.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Right. You post a 7 hour video and say "here you go, here's the proof."

Nah. I've learned that anyone who points to a video and says "See" is usually blowing smoke.

You're calling the counter-protesters "a mob" while the law enforcement officials ON THE GROUND have stated repeatedly there was no violence on the part of the protesters or the handful that showed up for a "free speech" rally ... the only issues were a very small group of professional agitators. Some of those were arrested; perhaps we'll find out more about who they really "are."

You're claiming that a majority of the 40K protesters are violent. Why don't you go through your video that you're so proud of and count the number of "acts of violence" and get back to us.

I actually took the time and post time stamps to many of the events.

If you chose not to look at the rally for yourself, perhaps you should have the decency to keep your comments about it to yourself.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

You said Boston Protestors used weapons?

Where???

I watched your video link and looked at the time stamps..

A guy got shouted at? While protestors yelled no violence?

WTF??? THAT is what you call "violence"???

Running over and killing women with your car is violence...

WT hell are you going on about..

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Supporting BLM is not the same thing as supporting violence and murder.
That is like saying that supporting pro-life group is the same thing as supporting volence and murder when some guys shot up Planned Parenthood clinics.

Yes it is the same thing when BLM openly calls for the deaths of police officers and white people in general... If you support BLM, you support their calls for murdering people for being police officers, and for being white.

The same when some pro-life group members openly call for the deaths of doctors and nurses who are involved in abortions.

Is there a specific Pro-Life group that calls for the deaths of those people? Then you would be correct.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join