It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lies Are Being Sold To Us About North Korea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The real question is why are we even in SK? The continent is composed of Russia and China so let them deal with Fat Boy. Then, if Fat Boy does actually act on his crazy threats, they can have at them and why wouldn't they?

I know Japan and SK are our best buddies, but this really isn't our fight.

Fat Boy just wants our attention kind of like trying to get noticed by the popuar guy in school.

We Americans are quite aware of the USA's military complex and how it controls our country. This is more than likely manufactured to be their next raison d etre.

We have more problems in our country than we do with NK and we Americans are being played for fools by our leaders and our military.

What a sad state of affairs.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Will not happen unless Trump is willing to sacrifice 500k south Koreans in the first hour.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

You can say what you want. I have seen all of the videos NKorea has made showing the U.S. being nuked. That is not fake news. Little Kim, has said he will destroy the U.S. that is a fact. He has said these things over and over. There is no lie about that! Kims hate for the U.S. is greater than all of the life in both NKorea and the U.S. that is also a fact.

edit on 21-8-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
The real question is why are we even in SK? The continent is composed of Russia and China so let them deal with Fat Boy. Then, if Fat Boy does actually act on his crazy threats, they can have at them and why wouldn't they?

Look up the term "Chaebol" (or read this or this). Samsung, LG, and Hyundai are the most popular ones outside of South Korea, but all of them are vital to our country's economic interests.

Don't just think about them as "large corporations and multinationals"; think about them as "lucrative & dependent customers for our central bankers, Wall Street, and our other powerbrokers". There's no way that the investors and powerbrokers behind our political parties are going to just hand over to Russia and China the defense contracts, foreign investment, and trade deals with the Chaebol.
edit on 21-8-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
How is it selling lies? They are telling us they will go to war with NK.

Oh, i get it. You're saying the war will never happen. They're just getting me all hot and bothered but it's just a tease? Yeah, you're right. I could totally see those evil bastards doing something like that... Don't play with emotions, IC! I've got goals, plans, ambitions! Look at me now! Top o' the world, ma!

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I agree. It's all about global economics. Wars are great for the economy. We really arn't a sovereign government, are we?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
US Intelligence!.....Now theres a contradiction in terms.
a reply to: WombRaider69

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

I see it like our leadership is a large gang & our troops are treated like their foot soldiers. When our leaders' gang can't get favorable terms from another nation's leadership/gang, they send in the troops. Troops are also stationed around the world to protect our leaders' turf and their vassals.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall
Stop believing all the BS and hype. Ok, NK has nukes. Now use your intelligence and think just how many nukes can NK try and send to the US within say 15 minutes. 3? 4? 5 maybe. Now how many would reach their targets?
I would hazard a quess at none.
Now how many nukes would it take, say in the first 15 minutes to totally negate ALL of NKs offensive capability. 3? 4?
Not many more.
You look at NKs propaganda films with the little one achieving multiple strikes on the US and achieving success as if there is no retaliation scenarios as if the little ones nukes completely destroys US capabilities in the first strike.
Kim might be a megalomaniac and his generals might be feeding his ego, but, but he likes his life and he knows if he does go down that path he will meet his father sooner than later. He aint that mad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join