It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lies Are Being Sold To Us About North Korea

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Political IQ test: What does it mean when CNN, MSNBC, Fox News and the President’s Twitter account all agree that a foreign state poses a suddenly increased threat to America?

A) If they all agree it must be true!
B) Well I dislike some of those outlets, but I trust one of them.
C) The US intelligence community would never lie to us.
D) Hmm… this sounds an awful lot like the leadup to Iraq?

*Snip*The United States power establishment has an extensive history of using lies, false flags and propaganda to manipulate its hundreds of millions of citizens into supporting needless military interventionism. From the Gulf of Tonkin incident to the false Nayirah testimony to the amazing network of lies spun about Saddam Hussein to the “humanitarian” intervention in Libya to the unconscionable Bana Alabed psy-op in Syria, there is no depth to which the US war machine will not stoop in deceiving the public about the need to unload the military-industrial complex’s expensive inventory onto some third world country overseas, no limit to the evils that America’s unelected power establishment will commit in order to secure geopolitical dominance, and no end to the mass media propaganda machine’s willingness to report war propaganda as objective fact.

It is quite literally impossible to be too paranoid about these people. If you had an acquaintance who was a known compulsive liar with an extensive history of duping people into fighting one another for his own sociopathic amusement, how would you react if he handed you a gun and told you that your neighbor is getting ready to attack you?

The US government lies about war, and Phil Donahue was fired from his top-ranked show for expressing skepticism about the Iraq invasion. This fact should overlay every single segment of news media you consume which has anything to do with a potential military rival of the United States and its allies/client states. Like Dr. Gregory House’s perpetual mantra “people lie”, awareness of the US war machine’s love of deceit and manipulation is absolutely essential in forming a clear worldview.

edit on 8/20/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
all thats left is a nuclear false flag

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Well, Kim is a little nuts and he now has nuclear technology. He is dangerous. Kim is not a dog, a barking dog usually doesn't bite, but I would never trust Kim, he would do something to start a war that would kill many of his people in a heartbeat. I can sense that from his speeches, although I do not know if the translations were real for sure.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Actually North Korea has enough pointed missiles at all military installations . Here in Asia that is. These missiles are of weapons of mass destruction. Nothing has been done about them possessing them and the same will be done about NK having the capability to launch one on Seoul or Tokyo. Their aim is NOT Guam, that only sells newspapers, and from what I've seen of tourism on Guam from Japan, hasn't made a dent.

Fat boy was in the news this morning here, unless it was a video clip of past, It is all still hot air.
It is known that not ONE, but TWO missiles will be or might be or there is a possibility that they will be tested flying over Shimane and Hiroshima prefecture area, the other is over North Japan area, which has a #t load of military bases actually.

So now here in Japan, we just wait and wait. My guess is that they'll be shot at night.
Didn't the American Indians have a vow not to attack at night?

edit on 0800000023232017-08-20T21:23:23-05:00232308pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0800000017252017-08-20T21:25:17-05:00251708pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Enough said.

P

edit on 20/8/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

eh, of course their an increased threat. Yes The USA manipulate wars but they have to, any super power has to. War is essential in this reality, its the way it is and for the foreseeable future it will continue. Idealism in this world is suicide. Yes we should aim for the ideal but we must have realistic expectations. North Korea has been a massive threat since the Korean War in the 50's. The USA didn't make that one up, just ask all the soldiers that were there. Trust me here North Korea is a threat because The USA are posturing against them when NK have nothing of value for The USA. No oil, no gold, no nothing. Countries go to war with other countries generally when they have those types of resources cause it feeds the war and gives it a financial reason to. So when the USA says its prepared to go to war with a country that doesn't have those types of resources take notice, it generally means that there is a BIG reason too e.g. nukes coming their way.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
It's been the same ever since kimmy left for Iran. When all their stories align, the bill of goods has been sold.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Am I surprised? No.

Other lies being told to us;

Science
History
Religion
Politics
Technology

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Ohh so Kim actually said he thinks americans are awesome and bombs were mistranslated. They actually said they are sending puppies. Glad we cleared that up.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
That is not only entirely possible,
it's most likely true. Great thread.

Can't we all spot the pro MIC influence
on movies,from Zero dark 30 to Captain America?
Do all major media outlets use the same fonts
speak with the same cadence and use
similar intense music for their "situations " ?
It's all about drumming up business for arms sales
and the removal of disliked peoples from the Earth.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Its important to hear out not just the western media, but all global sources..and they are all pretty much on board that lil Kim is a madman with ever increasing technological sophistication...still not even remotely close to even a shadow of what the west has, but he could get a few off to SK, Japan, or Guam with some degree of success..and that is of course a issue.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I don't know what North Korea possesses as far as nuclear capabilities and I really doubt the intelligence committees here in the US do either but to say that the threat isn't real is a stretch. If he doesn't has the capability now, he will get there eventually. Damned if you do and damned if you dont. There is no military plan to deal with NK that doesn't result in the deaths of not only innocent North Koreans but the deaths of innocent South Koreans and our brave men and women on the DMZ.

Kim has everyone over the barrel. If it was a poker game, he would holding pocket aces and everyone else would be holding 3's and 7's waiting for the flop and praying they just get lucky. It is not, I repeat not some psy-op or false flag conspiracy. It's a petulant child with a God complex who has no respect for the lives of his own people, let alone others. He is a serious threat that shouldn't be taken lightly.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

I would take 5 to 1 odds you are not a poker player.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Nope. Never played a hand of Texas Hold'Em in my life. Wouldn't know the difference between small blinds and big blinds and wouldn't know when I had the nuts and I've never hit the bad beat.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Kim Jong-un's threats are a "lie?" If they're 'NOT' a lie, then:

A) Should we ignore said threats, or B) Take them seriously?

Which?
edit on 21-8-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros

Nope. Never played a hand of Texas Hold'Em in my life. Wouldn't know the difference between small blinds and big blinds and wouldn't know when I had the nuts and I've never hit the bad beat.

At least we cleared that up you have played poker before.

I guess then you play poorly if you really believe old mate is holding aces.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros

At least we cleared that up you have played poker before.

I guess then you play poorly if you really believe old mate is holding aces.

I'm speaking metaphorically. The UN thinks he has pocket aces (nukes) and they're sitting at the table with bad hands hoping that things will work out as the cards are dealt. They'll have to fold or call his bluff eventually. Sorry, it's 5 AM here and I'm having one those insomnia nights so I shouldn't just said it in plain English. That's all on me.
edit on 21-8-2017 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

D) Hmm… this sounds an awful lot like the leadup to Iraq?

This one.

Trumps recent statement reminded me somewhat of Bush's "shock and awe" speech.
"Fire , fury and power the likes of which this world has never seen before"

Déjà vu.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
You gotta properly attribute sources if you quote an article. But yeah it really does remind me of War Made Easy:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join