It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are solar eclipses proof of God?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

I don't think he does. He also thinks the sdrawkcab world is like a mirror.

I actually choked on my coffee reading his replies lol.
edit on 1092017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Well given this individual thinks ANZAC is only Australians (how very back woods of him), I am just glad I'd had my coffee for the morning. I was just working on an SOP for work and it would be hard to explain Coffee splatter to Quality Control

I think he thinks I suggested he was into RimJobs, as opposed to being A J Rimmer
Oh well, not my fault, I'd put the background down several posts back
Its what happens when you join in on others discussions that are culturally focused.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I am not afraid of any Moslem thereby I am no Islamophobic.

But you are Biblophobic one who fears and hates the Holy Preserved Bible.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Best not get coffee on your work. Be hard to explain why that happened lol.

We do know he has reading and comprehension issues. And that he makes things up.

As for rimjob? That's comedy gold right there. The wife came through and asked what I was laughing at. I showed her your post and she laughed too.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

You and his mouth are the rim job

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

That is amusing I laugh at your all replies too.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Come now Ace, you are being childish

You've just conceded you have lost this argument, which is sadly many posts to late for you.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Hang on.

You had a go at noinden for making up a word (he didn't. You just didn't know it existed), yet here you are, making up a word?

There's no such thing as "biblophobia". There's "bibliophobia" (someone who is scared, hates or distrusts books, but "biblophobia" isn't a word.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Qualtity Assurance are picky (its their job), we even have special pens that don't smear or run when solvent gets on them in plant

As you can see, he's in free fall at the moment with replies.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Such a childish comment.

I expect no less from someone who has lost many arguments and gets schooled by an atheist and a polytheist.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I'm not afraid of books neighbour, I own (and have read) thousands. Now you do get Biblophobia would be a fear of books

Viz: phobialist.com...

You have shown a fear of Islam, in that you have attacked it. Oh and it is Muslim. English really is not a language you have a good handle on Ace

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Makes sense to me. Do you have specially treated paper too for the same reasons?

It's like he's put too many dollars in the comment box and they've run out. Now it's down to childish comments and 1 liners.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Nope bog standard paper. We are supposed to keep the batch records away from the work. But well sometimes the chemistry spreads the love
I've seen badly stained doccuments, taht can still be read, due to those pens. They cost a lot however, and when they stop making them, some poor soul has to find an alternative. Not my problem.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

So we can assume Ace here is a bibliophobic them
Because he seems to fear learning contained in Science books. Oh and History. Oh and non Christian spiritual works.... the list it grows.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I'm guessing graphite is out of the question due to possible chemical reactions?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

it exists in a special British spelling and all your drowkcab spelling doesn't fool anyone. That does not really exist in the trade English, that is why it will always show up as Gnosis. But you must have overlooked my admition to being corrected. It is known to outback Aussies and highlander Scotts.

What has made my whole year is you admitting here on ATS =is the indisputable fact that you are not an Atheist, after how many post to the contrary?

Yeah? that's right whole threads you swore you were an Atheist. But this week you truly showed you are like your father a Liar.

You are as religious as Satan in wanting all worship for himself. But your self worship will only last in your minuscule mind as the attention span of a ssiptnA, that is why you are such an antagonist here on ATS, claiming to be something you are not an ATHEIST.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

No, it is out of the question as it can be altered. GMP (good manufacturing processes) requires the use of an non erasable ink. Thus one can not hide a screw up. You can single line cross it out, initial date, and re do it. But it has to be traceable.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

See here you go, missusing the English language again.

Indisputable: you keep using that word, I don't think it means what you think it means

www.youtube.com...

Neighbour, you are now showing a Phobia against atheists, and getting further and further from the threads initial subject.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

May I suggest, before you carry on with using the internet, that you enroll in English language and English literature courses.

Trust me, you could really do with them.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

How many times have you read cover to cover the 68th Edition of the Principles and practices of Medicine?

I have three times. Most med students at Yale and Harvard Med schools don't even read it through once in four years they own it. Every doctor I have met I have asked them the same question and everyone of them will say not even once. Yet they hold Doctorates in Medicine and in specializ3ed filed of it.

Just because I never in my 58 years came across the spelling Gnoses does not mean anything seeing many books and dictionaries don't even spell it that way. So Far Collins is the only one all others MIGHT have a spelling but say "Refer to Gnosis" But my 2007 unabridged Websters Dictionary (Noah Webster's was the first true English Dictionary 1827-29) does not even have it in that spelling not even to refer too.

Now back on track, Solar Eclipses are no proof of God. But the mathematical possibilities of his existence are the same that established the regularity of Solar Eclipses by our Moon. And for the rest of your life it will not change just as it has not changed int he last 5,000 years of recorded history.

edit on 10-9-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join