It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are solar eclipses proof of God?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I never said eclipse prove god with math. I said the math of eclipses are calculable for 5,000 years based on the system and the math that is corrupted by sin and darkness.

Those who understand this know why fossil ages of three years are calculated into millions of years. The material used to create the earth are "from Everlasting to Everlasting" thereby giving mas a wrong calculation. These same men see 1.5 inches per yr movement of the moon from the sun So lets say the satellite moon happened some time just after 4.8 billion years ago and has at a constant move, this will allow for slower or faster times of movement away from the earth. let's say oh 4.48 billion years ago and to allow for a constant I put it at 1.5 inches per year, since the creation of the moon to date the Moon will have gone out from the earth 8838.383838383838 miles away from the earth.

ok that is ridiculous.

you know why? we do not know how fast the sun was spinning if indeed the earth came from the sun, when it came forth, nor the earth when the moon came forth from it.

Now men have been measuring the spin of all for what approx 80 years or so and more accurately since computers were introduced. But it all starts with an ASSUMPTION because we have no way of knowing so we try to assume certain speeds are necessary and their variables of either slower or faster speeds based on what we have only really known for the last 80 years or less. Then we use our corrupted math system to put it all together and we get ridiculous calculations. Just like the three year old St Helen's fossil dates into the millions of years.

That is science so called assumptions and the use of corrupted math.

Now let's take the Preserved word of God. Genesis 1:1In the beginning God created the Heaven (singular not plural) and the Earth. Proverbs 8:22-24 tells us the earth was made before fountains of water, meaning there was no water on the original earth and it was perfect because God does not make anything without form and void. the cross reference of that is about Jerusalem being made without form and void, which really means the original Jerusalem was destroyed. So in the sense of Genesis 1:2 the original earth was destroyed and this is when we find water on the earth after Proverbs 8:22-24 tells us the earth was made before the fountains of water. Long story short the earth was made long before the Sun, moon and stars in Genesis 1:14-19.

But because of a faulty system men think they know better than God and have created god in the image of corruptible man, and other men worship them and applaud them for their faulty un-provable calculation. Like I said their math might add up to them but in the end none of those applauding them will be around the see if their calculations come true or not. They are false prophets

God's preserved word is more factual than those of science so called.

So how did the water get from the fountains in the deep space of heaven (singualr) to and around the earth and where did the darkness come from if God is light and abides in light? IN God there is no darkness at all. So where did darkness come from? Remember to study all the verses of the preserved word of God where the darkness is mentioned to understand what darkness is.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

You said very little in your OP. You cited an article, with no actual input from yourself. So reading the article you linked, the author conjects that what he did, coupled with a bible passage declaimed the glory of God. Now three thousand years ago, we as humans also thought thunder was God/s, volcanoes, earthquakes, tsunami, and plagues were also the Gods will. The majority of us know better today.

Remember I say this as a religious man. You may claim my religion is false. That would not be you to make that judgement however.

You then talk about "preserved bibles" (no such thing) being proof.

You attack mathematics as corrupted, yet you do not understand, Mathematics in its simplest form, is pure. It has no biases, it has no agenda. No that is the men who play around with it. Men like your author, men like yourself (badly).

Slan leat.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Do I need to google and give you the links

The age of the Sun in about 10 billion

The age of the earth is 4.80

The age of the moon is 4.48

The Earth is said to move away from the Sun at .590551 inches per year.

The moon is said to move about 1.5 inches per year from the earth.

If these are constants or averages then the calculations are way off because the slinging off of any masses from any one of these would be a greater speeds than we could possible calculate.

Fun indeed.

I don't remember asking both of you but go back and re-read the qualification for me sending it to TerryDon79, it had a condition that you must follow or it would be nothing but a laugh for you for me spending good hard earned cash to send you a book when I could have bought my child a meal with it, and you not follow through with the conditions of my sending it. More simply if you just want a laugh go to good will and buy one for a $1

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I have proven it many times on many threads but not one of you has ever studied it out and proved my conclusions wrong.

It will take you at least three w=years as believer to prove it but for an unbeliever he will never come to any conclusion except to say I can't understand it.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

NO, you can't post a load of dingoes kidneys (as you just did).

The maximum age of the Sun is likely to be 10 billion years theactual age of the sun is 4.5 ± 1 billion years.

The age of the Earth as a planet is younger by a slight amount. viz 4.54 ± 0.05 billkon years.

You really need to learn how to cite, and comprehend what you type.

If you waste your money on junk, rather than feed your child, you deserve to get a visit from CIFs. Yo uhave mocked my faith, and you will be given reciprocal *ghosti for that action

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

No you've not proven it, you've shared your belief in it. Those are different things.

You throw phrases around like "it will take you at least three [sic] years as a [sic] believer to prove iut for an unbeliever ..." as if that is the truth, not another gnosis.

Neighbour, I am a believer, I a hold that my kindred are my Gods. I have sworn fealty to them. However I do not dismiss other deities existences.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Pilate had the truth right in front of him and could not understand it. Truth is not relevant it is factual my faith is factual in the preserved words of God. But yours are in faulty corruptions of men that no man could observe with ones one eyes as is the basis of true science.

I have seen the changed life in me and others whom I have had the pleasure of allowing the Lord God almighty Jesus Christ use me to do so. To him be all glory forever more. Amen and amen.

As a believer and a pastor I know it takes the brightest of men three years the average five years to comprehend a Biblical truth. In what I shared to an unbeliever they will never see it nor do they really want too. Why? because truth is not in them, if there be no truth in them than they have not part in Him.

You are a believer ins gods, not the Almighty God, the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

So your god is real because a book says so?

I guess you believe in Santa, Transformers, Harry Potter and Saruman too lol.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

No and I never said I did.

your forget one truth the Bible was written compiled over a 3,000 years by 45 different holy men of God, who when moved by God wrote down his words. The AV is the last in a line of preservation of his words for this is the last generation to have it so. For English as a trade language of big business it spoken in every country.

Santa is an imposter posing as God almighty. Transformers are the anti-type of the talking idol of the book of Revelation that men will bow down too possibly even you will if you are not wiped out already. Harry potter is total witch craft of which the Bible condemns and Saruman is a fantasy of a perverted mans heart.

But you do know the Bible and its truths and once known it is those words that will condemn you not me or anyone else.

sleep well for I will go to sleep now.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Santa is an imposter posing as God almighty.

So you god goes around each year handing out presents to kids dressed in red?

Transformers are the anti-type of the talking idol of the book of Revelation that men will bow down too possibly even you will if you are not wiped out already.

Really? I seem to have forgotten the part in any of the bibles that talk about robots transforming into cars, trucks, planes etc.

Harry potter is total witch craft of which the Bible condemns

Wizardry. Not witch craft. Nothing on the bible about wizardry.

Saruman is a fantasy of a perverted mans heart.

It's a bad thing in a book. Just like the biblical god you pretend to worship.

That's zero things you have got right, again.

It's almost like you can't help make things up. Like someone pretending to be a Christian so they make others out in a similar bad light.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Back to your gnoses as if they are eídein. You assume the stories in the bible are anything more than apocryphal. The New testement has never been seen to be historically accurate. FOr one the stories that are concurrent do not agree. This is what happens when you choose your holy text bycomittee.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Do you honestly think he knows what witchcraft is, let alone wizardry?

I'm interested that Tolkien a staunch Catholic is perverted in his mind

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

Do you honestly think he knows what witchcraft is, let alone wizardry?

Not really. We already know he doesn't know some other things, so this shouldn't come as a surprise

I'm interested that Tolkien a staunch Catholic is perverted in his mind

He must have really been a Luciferian or Buddhist or something. Not a "real" Catholic

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

OR perhaps Chester is one of these folks who thinks there are only a small number of real Christians

Lets ignore the Christian iconography in LoR, or Potter for that matter

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Well, according to old Chester, you can't be a "real Christian" until you've been molested by a perverted ghost.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Yeah or spent money you should have used to feed your family, on a book ....

Its still unclear how someone who is bad at mathematics (ChesterJohn) can see God from some more bad Mathematics? But hey different strokes for different folks.

Afterall if all it takes is calculating a ratio, then athiests, Jews, Muslims, and all the other folks would convert right?

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

If it was that simple and conclusive, I'd still be a Christian lol.

His line of reasoning is all over the place.

"Eclipses prove god with maths"
"Maths is wrong"
"I didn't say eclipses prove god, but they do with maths"
"Maths is wrong"

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

See he's not wrong from a gnosis point of view. That is all about feelings. Mathematics does not have to be scientific. In its pure form its simply applied logic (philosophy). HOWEVER when you bring real world things (oh say predictions of eclipses) it goes from "all the feels" to hard intellectual knowledge. Science.

Mathematics is not wrong. The people using it to prove god, are flawed

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I'll just point to Santa, Get out your preserved word of God the AV find the scriptures that describe God Almighty.

Brazen legs and a chest of brazen brass. Red suit.

Knows all things. Who is naughty or nice.

Be everywhere in one night. Can pass through a chimney (how many men have died trying to go done a chimney to be like Santa) or appear in every house and give gifts to men.

White bearded with head as white as wool.

Eyes of fire. Eyes that sparkle.

I don't teach my kids that there is a Santa. He is a poser created by the RC when trying to take all religions and beliefs and make them one.

Every aspect of the nature of The Lord God Almighty is put into a fairy tail every Dec 25th known as Santa Claus I and my kids call him Satan claws.

I am so glad you guys have enjoyed the thread.

Chao!

edit on 18-9-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Santa Claus owes more to Odin than your God neighbour
But look, your bigotry to Catholics is showing through '
You've already had a go at my path, why not the largest Christian denomination.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join