It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are solar eclipses proof of God?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

God is Defined as "From Everlasting to Everlasting", if you can figure it out then you can know more truth than any physicist, Doctor or professor in all education centers in America alone.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Noinden, to what email are you referring too?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

That's not a definition.

Your English understanding really is appalling.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Read your private messages. You asked for an email to send something too.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

I have no messages in my PM Box on ATS.

Please try again.

I stand corrected there is one message date to July 17, 2017 with a link that revealed this nice read not sure I agree with his theology 100% but it is interesting God truly is the Master Mathematician

My offer was to TeryDon79 that if he could not find an AV Bible for him to PM and I would buy and send it to him. He need only give and address to send it to. No Name needed I would just put TerryDon79 on it and he would know it was from me. But after reading some of his replies in this and the other threads, I have determined he wont give me PM with an address to send him a Bible, let alone if I do follow through as I had asked him too.

If you are interested in more of the above PDF here is a link to the site jesusisthewaythetruththelife.com...

edit on 15-9-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

You know proselytising is against the T&Cs, right?

Also, I don't want to be a part of something I have no belief in. I'd rather join the Boy Scouts. OMG! I must be a Boy Scout because I just used its name!

It's quite obvious what you're trying to do though. I wouldn't expect anything less from a fake Christian.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Nope no proselytizing it was a link to very interesting site for those who are interested in it. Now if you go there and the person gives you and invitation to believe that is not by fault, I don't control which links you press once you go there.

My remarks about your language and the uses of Deity and Biblical places shows your belief not your affiliation to any group.

I thought you were a lot more intelligent than that, when remarking about using the term "Boy Scouts".

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Using a word doesn't mean you believe in any god or gods.

You're argument was made to try and antagonise. You failed. Just like you've failed to prove eclipses are proof of any god.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

No, it points to a truth you are not willing to admit. If anyone has been antagonistic it has been you.. Just put yourself in my place and read your posts as if y our were receiving them. If you would write your posts as if they were written to you, you might come across a little more polite and respectful to those you don't agree with.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

All it points to is I, unlike you, know English and can use them as an insult.

All we've seen you do is moan about how "maths is wrong" and "science is wrong" and how you want everyone to die. Yet here you are, using a device, on the internet, all discovered and made by maths and science. That makes you a hypocrite.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
TerryDon79, you will never understand so just give up already. You don't want to. I bet you never even compared the two models I asked you too? When it all gets sorted out then and only then will you know truth. until then have it your way burger king.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

So you're just going to stay ignorant because it fits your bias?

Your thread is another failed attempt at "proving" your god. You've made every lame attempt possible. Even tried to say the maths we use is wrong.

I would recommend some night classes, but I know you wouldn't take them. You're too entrenched in trying to be right to actually learn something.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

You are far more ignorant than I, I am sorry maybe you are not, but you are in denial that is for sure.

This thread was in no way and attempt to prove God. You, I and everyone else knows in their heart there is an Almighty God.

If you will go to the models I will go to night classes (but you will have to foot the bill I have no money for them).

would you like the link to the models?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

So your thread wasn't about trying to prove your god? So it was a pointless thread then. Well done!

As for me being ignorant? Nope. You've shown you're ignorant of maths because "it's wrong", yet you use devices based on the same maths to post on here. Hypocrite.

And no, I don't know if there is or isn't a god or multiple gods. That's what makes me an atheist. Keep up.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

No, it was about the interesting mathematics of the Article.

You skipped over the reason for the article.

You can't understand plain English yet you accuse of it. You never cease to amaze me.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Oh, I understand English. You clearly don't.

I also understand maths. The thing you've said is wrong while using it to post here. Hypocrite.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Man's invention of math is currently based on the time system that was corrupted by sin/darkness when Man fell in the person of Adam. Sin/darkness has caused such harm to all that is in the firmament that it will have to be destroyed and replaced with a new one.

And I thought you said you knew the Preserved word of God.

Knowing it and believing it are two different things.
edit on 17-9-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

So maths is wrong?

Yet here you are, using devices that rely on maths to work.

600 million years and there won't be any more total solar eclipses.

Knowing it and believing it are two different things.
I know it's a BS book made by men to control men.
edit on 1792017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

If you think this computer or smart device is a perfection of math you are wrong.

I said the math is corrupted, though the calculation of sinful man seem correct they are way off and until everything is set aright it will remain such. That is why some dumb butt says, was it 6 million or 600 million either way the moon will melt with fervent heat along with the elements of this earth (all corrupted) and a new earth and new heavens will be made, even before the end of this century.

edit on 17-9-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

So it's wrong because you say so?

Yet there are countless things that rely on it to work.

I think I'll believe the maths (that I can verify for myself) over some fake Christian.

new topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join