It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BRIGHT MORNING STAR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Bright morning star is the title of a track by the Irish musician Cara Dillon. I have pasted the link below in case you want to have a listen. A beautiful track thats not the reason for this post. The real reason is that I was wondering if anyone else got has the feeling that we are at the foundation of a holy Global empire that will become the next hyper power,ushering in a new world order of light peace and prosperity?

Anyway here's the link to Cara Dillion singing about a bright morning star rising -
www.youtube.com...

edit on 20-8-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

That anyone thinks that is even possible scares the living # it of me because it means it's possible that people won't fight against the attempt to institute such a ridiculous system.

Jaden

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC
...I was wondering if anyone else got has the feeling that we are at the foundation of a holy Global empire that will become the next hyper power,ushering in a new world order of light peace and prosperity?

No. Why do you think that?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

You mean something like Project Blue Beam?
The groundwork has certainly been laid in place.

All hail our true saviours, the mighty Annunaki.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I think we are on the brink of something, I'm hoping for a positive outcome.
The madness seems to be spiralling in so many directions that something has to happen one way or another. Is just my feeling.
Throw in some AI /AGI and a whole new era is about to begin anyway in every area. I'm hoping that the knowledge we learn gives us perspective and the desire to live more peacefully.

Call me deluded, but what can you do but hope?

A reply to: DpatC

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

The real reason is that I was wondering if anyone else got has the feeling that we are at the foundation of a holy Global empire that will become the next hyper power,ushering in a new world order of light peace and prosperity?

Thats what we are promising the world currently, by force of arms.

"Deutschland Ubbe Alles!" --Nazi Slogan

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

The real reason is that I was wondering if anyone else got has the feeling that we are at the foundation of a holy Global empire that will become the next hyper power, ushering in a new world order of light peace and prosperity?

The thought of a new world order of light, peace and prosperity is lovely, but it won't happen in my time. I've been around long enough to know better.
Embedded your vid for you.

edit on 20-8-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

You know there a historic reference to SATAN being referred to a the MORNING STAR? That isn't good...

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Someone taking the temperature here?

Bright morning star=lucifer.

The only "peace" will be a total domination by a global syndicate. One currency, one religion...the doctrine of lucifer.

Everyone in my circles that is my age (18-35) knows this, and quite a few older folks who have mentored as well.

We have read Manley p halls books...we have done the work on ourselves...and it will not be an easy takeover...

There's your temperature.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Bright morning star is the title of a track by the Irish musician Cara Dillon. I have pasted the link below in case you want to have a listen. A beautiful track thats not the reason for this post. The real reason is that I was wondering if anyone else got has the feeling that we are at the foundation of a holy Global empire that will become the next hyper power,ushering in a new world order of light peace and prosperity?

Anyway here's the link to Cara Dillion singing about a bright morning star rising -
www.youtube.com...

Wouldn't that be nice?

She sings, "day breaking in my soul." Very pretty voice. High notes. Crushes one's heart with a grief like feeling though It's that sweet. Maybe that's the feeling of a hardened heart softening.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Ubbe ? (that's a Nazi cookiemonster)

Well luckily you're not a German.
But don't you do agree we need some light in this Distopia ? Even if it's earth's sister the morning star.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

You know there a historic reference to SATAN being referred to a the MORNING STAR? That isn't good...

From Latin Translate Revelation 22:16 - Is Jesus the Devil?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
a reply to: intrptr

Ubbe ? (that's a Nazi cookiemonster)

Well luckily you're not a German.
But don't you do agree we need some light in this Distopia ? Even if it's earth's sister the morning star.

lol, thanks 'Uber' the correction, lol.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

edit on 21-8-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

The real reason is that I was wondering if anyone else got has the feeling that we are at the foundation of a holy Global empire that will become the next hyper power, ushering in a new world order of light peace and prosperity?

The thought of a new world order of light, peace and prosperity is lovely, but it won't happen in my time. I've been around long enough to know better.
Embedded your vid for you.

You are correct, we probably won't see it in our natural "Human" lifetime. But it's not about "us",it's the foundations for future generations

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33

Uhm as I said to a another poster - From Latin Translate Revelation 22:16 - Is Jesus the Devil, is the devil Lucifer?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

...I was wondering if anyone else got has the feeling that we are at the foundation of a holy Global empire that will become the next hyper power,ushering in a new world order of light peace and prosperity?

No. Why do you think that?

It's in the Light ... can't you see?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33

The only "peace" will be a total domination by a global syndicate. One currency, one religion...the doctrine of lucifer.

Everyone in my circles that is my age (18-35) knows this, and quite a few older folks who have mentored as well.

We have read Manley p halls books...we have done the work on ourselves...and it will not be an easy takeover...

There's your temperature.

I have a lot of time for that angel but Lucifer is not the light I am talking about. He is a mere spoke in the wheel of our father. I will give that angel credit as he did attempt to create a religion of Light and much of what he thought has some validity, but that Angel is home now playing on a much "bigger" level.
Manley P Hall, please, were not freemasons. You do not need to pay a monthly fee,bow to a queen or roll up your trouser leg in order to hear our doctrine. The teachings and letters in the words God and Light are free to all who want to listen. Just saying......

new topics

top topics

join