It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forensic Evidence That The Russians DID NOT Hack The DNC...It Was An Insider Leak

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Ok.... My comprehension skills are still recovering from the Boston Free Speech Rally. That and all the alcohol this weekend.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Hate to say it, but... fake news. There may well have been an inside leak, but this isn't evidence of it.

I agree , trust but verify. But , and there is always one , there is a term in law "preponderance of evidence" (even if circumstantial) . This can lead to a prosecution of law no matter what is "believed" by the populace.
Be careful when you state absolutes. As Forrest Gump said , "thats when it jumped up and bit me on the buttocks"

I think we all know it was not Russians. Without the servers, which are probably in little pieces somewhere, we will never know. The AG should have subpoenaed the servers the moment they alleged Russian interference instead of allowing the 3rd party investigation nonsense that happened.

Aside from that who is going to be prosecuted and for what? The whole point, in my opinion, in proving it wasn't Russians was to stop the asinine collusion narrative. The left has moved on to racism now because Russia was not flying with anybody except for rabid leftists.

Damn well agree. But , will the general populace ever know for sure ? That is the question. I feel that there is more "stuff" known by members of government that is not being released or leaked. Stuff so damning they have to take into consideration what will happen to the entire political system , the people , and even the world.
Just my thought.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
There have been multiple leaks of information over the last year or so. I believe it was a leak, but the buyers of the information also are important.

The Russians said they were hacking things but did not release the information they got from their hacks. They also said that other nations did too. There was a major leak involved. Some seriously professional people were saying that from the start.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The only evidence needed to convict the DNC for falsifying the "Russia: narrative, is that they are calling it "a conspiracy theory".

If they had a real defense, they wouldn't need to rely on just calling it a conspiracy theory.

DNC=GUILTY

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
The only evidence needed to convict the DNC for falsifying the "Russia: narrative, is that they are calling it "a conspiracy theory".

If they had a real defense, they wouldn't need to rely on just calling it a conspiracy theory.

DNC=GUILTY

Their latest defence of the OP charges are so weak. It's something I would expect from leaders of he old USSR.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
As a former IT professional with 1 foot still in tech, if those transfer speeds and data sizes are correct there is no way that data was moved over the internet. End of story. It's simply not possible with where those servers were located.

The fact that the server(s) are not in FBI hands for forensic IT inspection tells the whole story. It's a lie top to bottom.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I think after Trump won the election the decision was made with the establishment/deep state to cripple his ability to govern, of coarse some Republicans would have to be on board as well.

The Russian story is pure sabotage, my hope is that Mueller is not a deep state operative but a patriot and he concludes his investigation and announces he found nothing and finally shuts everybody up about Russia, the nothing burger.

Look at all these traitorous Republicans on the race thing jumping on the media band wagon on the racist issue, now that the Russia thing is dissipating.
edit on 21-8-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

This isn't about your link. It's about this OP.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

The chief researchers active on the DNC case are four: William Binney, formerly the NSA’s technical director for world geopolitical and military analysis

Binney is also the guy who claimed the Russians were not in Crimea when they invaded..Even wrote a letter to the Chancellor of Germany telling them to ignore US intelligence that Russians were on the ground there.

He retired from NSA 15 years ago under scrutiny and has been carrying Russia's water for over a decade.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

The chief researchers active on the DNC case are four: William Binney, formerly the NSA’s technical director for world geopolitical and military analysis

Binney is also the guy who claimed the Russians were not in Crimea when they invaded..Even wrote a letter to the Chancellor of Germany telling them to ignore US intelligence that Russians were on the ground there.

Those involved in US foreign policy over the years don't exactly have a squeaky clean track record of telling the truth. When someone disputes official narratives, perhaps like Binney, there's a tendency to accuse them of betraying. However, as long as Binney et al follows investigative protocol and presents findings accordingly, his perceived 'bias' is irrelevant....even if the findings aren't what one wants to hear.

edit on 21-8-2017 by empireoflizards because: Quote function

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

edit on 21-8-2017 by empireoflizards because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
As a former IT professional with 1 foot still in tech, if those transfer speeds and data sizes are correct there is no way that data was moved over the internet. End of story. It's simply not possible with where those servers were located.

The fact that the server(s) are not in FBI hands for forensic IT inspection tells the whole story. It's a lie top to bottom.

If you are a COMPETENT hacker, you transfer the data to server near the target....and THEN pick it up LATER.

Dude. Come ON.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join