It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Recall New Wesley Snipe Sci Fi

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Looks like Wesley Snipe is trying to come back. It also stars Walter Whites Son from breaking bad.

This is no epic film by any stretch of the imagination but with the lack of sci fi films out that aren't 95% drama this was watchable.
It had some action but not to the Wesley Snipe Blade series action level. Plenty of holes in the plot , its not a deep thinking film, catering to highschool or younger generation , and kind of ridiculous on many aspects , but the underlining story is fun with a hint of ATS conspiracy stuff.

Its to bad it didn't go more serious (like contact) vs appealing to the high school crowd (twilight series).

Nonetheless I think some here might enjoy the film, especially for sci fi junkies. Looks like they are setting it up for a part 2, but not sure it will be successful enough to make part 2?

www.imdb.com...

When five friends vacation at a remote lake house they expect nothing less than a good time, unaware that planet Earth is under an alien invasion and mass-abduction.

edit on 34831America/ChicagoSun, 20 Aug 2017 14:34:23 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Always bet on black!.
I like snipes he has been in some great action movies I will keep my eye out for this one

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Always bet on black!.
I like snipes he has been in some great action movies I will keep my eye out for this one

Yeah I like Wesley Snipe as well and rooting for him. Looks like all the major streaming sites have it:
VUDU,Amazon,Youtube, Google Play, iTunes.
edit on 37831America/ChicagoSun, 20 Aug 2017 14:37:22 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Ooo I have amazon prime I may watch it when I get back from work.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Ummm...cool...now I know what I'm going to watch tonight...Now I don't have to break out the motorbike and head down to the local Redbox...

Say what...?

Screw that noise...reaches for helmet...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Its on Amazon but doesn't look like its on Prime . It costs 5 bucks to rent.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Oh I've seen this a month or so back, as much as I love sci-fi and a little Snipes I wasn't feeling it.

Was more of a thriller/horror movie to me with plenty of scratch your head moments, still I got through it.

Thanks for reminding me that I have seen this....it was so underwhelming I forgot that I had.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

Yeah Like I said its not the best movie ever and it could have been so much better, but compared to the rest of the scifi Cr@p out there its not that bad.

Scifi beggars can't be choosers with the new stuff out there.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
ooooh, I love sci fi. I would watch this.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I think we are lacking a good time travel movie, or simulation style movie, I don't mind which, just something with teeth.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: solargeddon

I think we are lacking a good time travel movie, or simulation style movie, I don't mind which, just something with teeth.

Absolutely Agree

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Great actor !
Sad, he is not starring last years ..(

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Dude this movie was awful. I rented it from redbox. Watched it once. Returned it 2 hours later. Even drunk i couldnt enjoy this film.

Ive seen worse though like segals latest crap. But this movie should be a pass for every one.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Dude this movie was awful. I rented it from redbox. Watched it once. Returned it 2 hours later. Even drunk i couldnt enjoy this film.

Ive seen worse though like segals latest crap. But this movie should be a pass for every one.

LMAO. I gave fair enough warning though,lol.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Snipes should have gotten a award though for the Deer scene in the beginning of the film though.

In all seriousness Snipes is better than this. Sad to see that these are the only rolls he can get these days.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Snipes should have gotten a award though for the Deer scene in the beginning of the film though.

In all seriousness Snipes is better than this. Sad to see that these are the only rolls he can get these days.

Yeah, my hopes for Snipe and this wanting to be a good movie is probably while I hanged into the end with it.

However, I still think the underlining story was decent enough and the failure of the movie was less to do with Snipe then the constant appeal of hollywood trying to cater to high school kids?

Not sure why they would take a 90's action super star and try to appeal to kids in highschool who are more into video games then movies. Had this movie been more adult oriented and targeted to the people who grew up watching Snipes I think it would have done better.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I use to like Snipes.

I use to like Segall.

I use to like Van Damme.

Now I can't stand to watch any of them.

Dunno what happened.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Its a shame with snipes. The guy actually knows real martial arts unlike van damm with his kickboxibg and segal (actually a good aikido player, but defunct elsewhere)

Would be cool to see him showcase the pukalan pentjak silat serak he knows and trains in under mr. Stewart. (A executive protection bodygaurd who teaches in LA)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So I gave this movie a second chance, and watched it all.

I loved the log cabin, and the surrounding woods.

I've seen worse movies

All in all it wasn't half bad.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You are a kind man. Id give it 2 out of 5

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join