It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120 cannisters were at Barcelona Property

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker

originally posted by: pavil
One wonders what it will take for Europe to wake up to the fact that they let hundreds if not thousands of radical jihadis Into their countries and even have given them citizenship. Jihadis that spit and defecate on all the values you hold dear. The political leadership that does this doesn't get punished at all. Where's the piano wire when you really need it?

You make it sound like us Europeans are the ones in control of who comes into Europe. Being in the UK I said this ages ago when all the mass immigration/migrants started that we would see the beginning of radical Muslim attacks in cities. So I'm quite aware of what's happening but what can I do about it?

The EU doesn't give two craps about it, the political leaders in the countries that have been attacked don't give two craps either as they are not physically affected. They just go on tv say how bad the attacks are then bugger off to their mansions and city apartments

You better try to take control of your politicians and you best do that ASAP. For the life of me I don't understand how Merkel is still in power. How many Germans have to die by her insane policy. The EU has done to its own citizens what whole armies couldn't. You don't have to let everyone into your lands to show what good people you are, stop acting like that's making your countries better. It's one thing to let people who share your ideals and basic concepts, wholely another to let those into who neither share those values or don't even want to integrate. Why take in people who hate you? I honestly don't get it.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
how am I or any other European meant to take control of our politicians. I voted in the recent U.K. election I voted for the Brexit election as well and nothing has changed. Don't get me wrong I look at the news every day and think 'why are we letting unchecked immigrants into the country' ... but if I was to stand in London and and say we need to control our boarders or introduce strict vetting of those coming into my country then I'd be labelled a racist.

And you're right I honestly don't get it either nor do most of the people I talk to but the simple matter is the normal Europeans like myself have no control what so every what the EU or politicians do. The whole migrant crisis is in some form that I haven't quite worked out yet is a global agenda something that ordinary people cannot control.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Keep trying......sane politicians and policies will eventually win out. Some of us feel the same way over here on immigration, exactly like you said.
Now the E.U. is a self fullfilling ruling class of bureaucracy now, will be hard to change. Even if nations want to leave the EU, the EU will punish. That kind of behavior can't go on for long.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
This thread was about finding 120 gas cannisters at a property in Barcelona and what could have potentialy happened.

How come it got tuurned into a political thread?

Just wated peoples thoughts on the amount found and what devestation it would caused?

It wasn't about politicians and policies in the UK & EU.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker

One wonders what it will take for Europe to wake up to the fact that they let hundreds if not thousands of radical jihadis Into their countries and even have given them citizenship. Jihadis that spit and defecate on all the values you hold dear. The political leadership that does this doesn't get punished at all. Where's the piano wire when you really need it?

You make it sound like us Europeans are the ones in control of who comes into Europe. Being in the UK I said this ages ago when all the mass immigration/migrants started that we would see the beginning of radical Muslim attacks in cities. So I'm quite aware of what's happening but what can I do about it?

The EU doesn't give two craps about it, the political leaders in the countries that have been attacked don't give two craps either as they are not physically affected. They just go on tv say how bad the attacks are then bugger off to their mansions and city apartments

You better try to take control of your politicians and you best do that ASAP. For the life of me I don't understand how Merkel is still in power. How many Germans have to die by her insane policy. The EU has done to its own citizens what whole armies couldn't. You don't have to let everyone into your lands to show what good people you are, stop acting like that's making your countries better. It's one thing to let people who share your ideals and basic concepts, wholely another to let those into who neither share those values or don't even want to integrate. Why take in people who hate you? I honestly don't get it.

get educated on europe and you would see why merkel keeps power in germany.
center right party which ticks all the boxes for the corporations, far enough to the right to keep the majority of racist and misogynists onside and a booming economy they can brag about.
the eu is doing just fine even if you accept farages lies about eu standard pillows being the pillows to civilization, and with frankfurt or paris about to get our banks is about to get mucho stronger.

the odd fruitcake getting triggered is hardly the fault of merkel and, after bombing their countries into the sand not offering refugee status to those is a dick move.
if we're gonna persecute countries for religious terrorism ireland's buggered, scotland has a sectarian problem and that's just in the uk.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join